4 Years Missing - Rachel Louise Cooke - January 10, 2006

Discussion in 'The Search for Rachel Cooke' started by Moab, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Today January 10, 2006 marks 4 long years for Robert and Janet Cooke and their family since their oldest daughter, Rachel, never returned from her morning run. Rachel Cooke has been missing since Thursday, January 10, 2002 at 10:00 a.m. Rachel was 19 years-old and a college student when she went missing from Georgetown, TX.

Robert Cooke (RC) has been a member of our FFJ family since Rachel went missing. Forum members have helped on searches, at fundraisers, and have helped to support Robert, Janet, and JoAnn at press conferences, and at the annual Walk/Run for Rachel.

You are an amazing man RC, and Rachel was an amazing young woman. Our thoughts and prayers are still with you each and every day. May God bless and hold you and your family close on this 4th anniversary.

For those of you who may be new to FFJ, please visit our home page www.forumsforjustice.org or this link to the Rachel Alert Network (RAN) to learn about Rachel - www.rachelalert.org

We haven't forgotten her Robert! Rachel will remain on our minds and in our hearts, and we can only hope we are there the day you get to bring her home. We love you, and we respect your fight to keep your daughter's name in the forefront of our minds and in the public's eye.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 10, 2006
  2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I can't believe it's been four years since Rachel disappeared without a trace. Thanks for starting this thread, Moab. It's important that we never forget those among us whose hearts will never mend because their loved ones are missing.

My thoughts and prayers are with RC and his family today.

3. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Sending my thoughts and prayers to RC, Janet, JoAnn and the Cooke family. One day is too long to not know where your child is - 4 years has been pure hell for the whole Cooke family, yet they continue to help others through Rachel Alert Network http://rachelalert.org/ I continue to pray for the day Rachel comes home and for each of her family members.

4. Quinn

Quinn Member

I was wondering if you had more cookbooks for sale. There have been numerous new members since the book came out and they may be interested. I love mine. If so could you provide the info. Thanks and many prayers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice