An overlooked suspect

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by icedtea4me, Jan 23, 2006.

1. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

The Ramseys are Innocent crowd has been focusing on the following list of suspects for killing JonBenet:

1. Steve Thomas
    2. Bill McReynolds
    3. Janet McReynold
    4. Fleet White
    5. Priscilla White
    6. John Fernie
    7. Barbara Fernie
    8. Linda Hoffman-Pugh
    9. Mervin Pugh
    10. Brian Scott
    11. Michael Helgoth

However, they have overlooked a possibility suggested by John Ramsey in 'The Murderer' chapter of DOI because on pg 308 (pb version) he writes-

He may be part of a gang

Aren't the Crips and Bloods gangs? Why no focus on them? Maybe John and JonBenet dissed a member of the Boulder Chapter of the Crips or the Bloods during a crack deal. Or maybe JonBenet started her own gang, The Pretty Pageant Princesses, and there was a turf war.

-Tea

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

3. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

IcedTea

NO! NO! NO!

Don't you remember? You don't have to look any futher than Jams for the identity of the Killer. She said:

"She was killed by the killer."

How many of you remember that?

GL
    :leaf:

P.S. You are so funny, Tea.

4. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

It's all ridiculous. Hey, anyone see "The Shield" last week? A witness wouldn't talk, so the Strike Team dragged the perp down to Mexico and planted a gun on him. Carrying a gun in Mexico is a serious no-no, so he got twenty years, plus they burned his green card.

Where's Vic Mackey when you need him?

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

How would you like to be a detective who is called upon to investigate a six-year-old's murder, then be accused of murdering her by a group of fools bent on protecting the murdered child's parents against compelling evidence that one of them committed the murder?

Leave it to the swamp dwellers and their little head leader to perpetrate this kind of evil.

6. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

what the ???

Steve Thomas as perp? Why would he do that? Where is the evidence?
    :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, DonBradley has flat out confessed at the swamp more than once. Nobody even questioned his strange posts except some unregistered poster, and DB never responded, did he? I asked him about it at WS, and he said it was a joke. Some joke. He sure dismisses any of the swampsters' other suspects fast, too. He has inside information about the case, as well. From jams? How come those looking at "suspects" who have never even been proven to know the Ramseys existed don't ask the big questions about their own strange posters?

Not to mention, jams claims to have known what was in the ransom note before anyone else, as well as how the killer committed the crime...from a shower vision. That she was right about some details, which she wrote about her "visions" online, I believe, could be considered suspicious by some. She also claims to have seen the autopsy before anyone else. How come her little heads aren't asking questions about her? LE sure has, and she admits herself she was a suspect. Her name is Bennett, after all....

See, that road goes both ways, doesn't it? They can libel innocent people all day long, but even they should be able to do the math and figure out ALL their suspects can't be guilty. Hypocrisy be damned, it's to the devil with anyone suspecting the only people any evidence has EVER led to...the Ramseys.

Ooops...I forgot the Jeff guy. He thinks they all did it. Everyone. In Boulder. Maybe Colorado. Throw in Georgia, too. Because you can create a thousand degrees of separation all day long, if you just keep rolling the numbers.... :sleuth:

8. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

It seems to me that the double BB will allow the discussion of any suspect - provided the surname isn't Ramsey or Paugh. Nor does it matter how bizarre the theories are. They have threads where members are quite seriously trying to pinpoint the killer by extracting all the capital letters in the ransom note and shuflnig them about! All permitted. They have thread after thread full of misleading information which puts the Ramseys in good light. They "forget" to include FACTS which explain why the Ramseys have never been cleared. Actually, they dismiss these facts as "BORG".

jameson's brain has become so jellified over the years that she can no longer even distinguish between her own "enemies" and anyone who thinks the Ramseys are guilty,. In her mind they are all one and the same. She is so full of it, that she thinks people would only be critical of her if they think the ramseys are guilty! If they criticise her - then they are BORG.

Let no-one forget that jameson sold her beloved ramseys out to the tabloids on goodness knows how many occasions - until she was caught. How many of those hurtful anti-ramsey tabloid splashes were courtesy of her I wonder? Quite possibly we will never know.

9. Tez

Tez Member

Steve Thomas was in Georgia when JB was killed, but I suppose in the small minds of the swamp dwellers he is a good enough suspect. Since they are naming suspects, maybe we should have our own short list. I can think of some people to throw under the bus. :pray:

10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I'll bet we all could.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice