Congratulations, websleuths.com!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JC, Jan 23, 2006.

1. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I went overthere yesterdayto read what was said about Wecht, and found this.

01-16-2006, 01:11 PM
    JBRMod2

Congratulations Websleuths

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am proud to announce that Websleuths has been selected for inclusion in an educational resource for students of crime and law. It is the only crime forum to make the list.

This forum is the best because the wide variety of opinions make interesting and thought provoking reading and this is exactly what students of crime are looking for. It is also a credit to Tricia's firm but fair management that Websleuths is a place where anyone can voice their opinion without fear of attack.

Well done to everyone.

Congratulations! :balloons: :jumpie:

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thanks JC. I am pretty excited about the "good Websleuths." The one spelled with one "b." LOL

WS and FFJ are two totally different animals. I love them both but if it hadn't been for you all at FFJ I wouldn't have aquired WS.

If you all haven't been to WS here is the link.

www.websleuths.com/forums

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

It's true - for someone who follows all the criminal cases, Websleuths can't be beat - it has lively conversations going on all of them.

I'll bet that fries you know who's ample as$.

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Oh you bet it does WY.

I had to ban Candy's a$$ because, SURPRISE, she had a meltdown on WS.

What is great about WS is LE really takes an interest in it. As does Dateline. WS is making a difference as is FFJ.

That is what is so cool about the forums. We really can exact change and help.

5. Elle

Elle Member

Congratulations Tricia!

How about that!? Congratulations Tricia on this latest news about Websleuths!:rose: :rose: :rose:

What a girl!:)

6. Watching You

Ohmygawd, Dateline is joining the gutter groupies.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

7. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Yes - Congratulations Tricia

Well, any organisation is only as good as it's management!

It was something I hadn't thought about - i.e. that Universities and police training colleges would use the EDIT: forums as an educational resource. Websleuths has such a huge membership and as Wy says - all the forums are lively.

I think from a Ramsey perspective, students will like it because it presents both sides of the arguments - it's got proper discussion going on. Anyone who has ever done serious studying or research knows that it's important to present arguments for and against and to support these arguments with valid references. I think LE will like it because both arguments are presented and that will assist them in critical analysis of the evidence - kind of like a brainstorming exercise. Most importantly, I think all serious students of the case will like reading there because they don't have to wade through the personal attacks and snide remarks that are found on forums like the double BB. Also - because both sides of the fence are treated with equal respect, it means that misinformation will invariably be corrected.

This is such a contrast from jameson's where the atmosphere is - quite frankly pretty h*llish. No references are allowed if they come from "BORG" forums/sites. One sided arguments are the flavour of the day - every day. Snide remarks and personal attacks are permitted against any poster who isn't RST to the bone. Misinformation goes unchecked provided it's pro-Ramsey.

Clearly, the people who have honoured Websleuths in this way recognise a quality product when they see it :)

Congratulations Tricia.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2006
  8. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Congratulations, Tricia!

You took a risk when you decided to buy the Websleuths site, and it has paid off. Under your tutelage, it has become a primo website for crime and justice research and discussion.

I read there often as new cases evolve. In fact, I go there first to get the facts. Cases I've followed there are the recent Richmond murders; the Taylor Behl case; the Natalee Holloway case; and the case of the young couple in Philly who have disappeared without a trace.

Thanks for all you do to get the facts out to the public, and for your very real assistance to families of victims.

9. Watching You

Isn't she something, Lurker? While the grand poobah of swampsville shows her true colors by dissing Tricia every chance she gets, Tricia is busy working to help others in ways "that woman" could never guess. The only difference is, Tricia doesn't have to advertise the good things she does. The people who count know it, and the people she helps know it. That's all that counts.

10. Jayelles

And ne'er a truer word was said WY. Wouldn't it be a hoot if the case ended up getting solved because of a website like Websleuths after all the "consulting" jameson has done for her Ramsey "charity".

And note that she is paging for Ariana Pugh to join her forum - like she would after the way her family has been dissed there.

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Congratulations, Tricia and WS!

You ROCK!!

12. Jayelles

Oh my.... SEVERE attack of the green-eyed monster going on at the double BB.

Looks like Candy is having another meltdown too - she says the thread about Wecht was deleted at WS because Tricia has a business arrangement with him.

Ehmm.... Nope - more lies from Candy - that thread is still there in an unadulterated form by the looks of it too!

Candy (aka Mary McAuliffe) says Law students wouldn't stay at Websleuths for information. I wonder how she could possibly know that? Last I heard, she couldn't pass her LSAT exam due to her lack of ability in the critical thinking and reasoning department.

I'm sure that one of the reasons Websleuths got chosen as a reading resource was because the crazies (i.e. those who start irrelevant threads with titles such as "Tricia's many lies") are quickly weeded out and banned!

13. Watching You

I've been waiting for this meltdown ever since Tricia announced the wonderful honor bestowed upon Websleuths (one b). Crappy's so jealous, she's now making totally untrue and unjust accusations against Tricia as well as slandering her good name.

Lawd, I think Crappy needs you to touch her heart and remove the hatred that lingers there.

:pray:

14. Watching You

Candy
    unregistered user
    01-23-06, 12:14 PM (EST)

2. "RE: Suit against Dateline"
    In response to message #1

I sent that suit against Dateline NBC by the AG of Kansas about how to prosecute leaks in the Ramsey case, and they thanked me for it.

:kranky: :crosseyed :crosseyed :crosseyed :crosseyed :crosseyed :crosseyed :crosseyed :crosseyed

Last edited: Jan 24, 2006
  15. Jayelles

Could someone translate that into simple english? When I read Candy's posts I am always reminded of a sentence which gets used to illustrate incorrect sentence construction:-

"Table wanted for elderly lady with Queen Anne legs"

16. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I can't help but think with 1,000 members and growing, FFJ is one of the best on the net.

17. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Is Webslueths the one Skydogg used to run? Has anyone heard from Skydogg?

He gave me the actual crime scene tape from the JBR house. I still have it!

18. Watching You

You mean Cybersleuths, Bob, the one Candy and Groo destroyed.

19. Elle

Elle Member

The actual crime scene tape from the JBR house, and you haven't even copied it yet and sold it on e-Bay? Could you not copy it and sell it to the FFJ members only? :)

20. wombat

wombat Member

Probably this nitwit means the yellow hazard tape put up around a crime scene to keep reporters and other riffraff out. It does seem like something you could sell on Ebay. It's sold in rolls of 1000 feet - there's really no way to tell which is from Boulder and which is from Anchorage, Alaska. Kind of like other evidence...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice