For BobC: Top Ten Things I Like About Miss Thang

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Show Me, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Even in the worst people you can find something admirable about them.

For me it's

1. Patsy has no lack of self esteem.

That's right even when being viciously questioned about That child, Miss Patsy was in your face with her attitude--how dare you question me when I can't remember anything anyhow.

She was a confident Miss West Virginia and came in like sixteenth in the Miss America Pageant. (If the other fifteen gals had accidents or were disqualified she'd been the winner.)
    She loves to hog the limelight and has no problem being admired by the plebs.

2. She's so funny! When questioned on her purchases Patsy told them If I have checks, I assume I have money in the account.

Encouraging her best bud Susan 'heman' Stein to steal the reporters wallet adn throw water balloons at reporters. Isn't she a scream?

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I like that she's pretty too!

3. wombat

wombat Member

This is fun - can we all play?

4. Elle

Elle Member

Her daughter JonBenét would have surpassed Patsy by miles, and left her at the post; however, JonBenét without all the makeup was just like an ordinary little pretty girl, but with the makeup it was easy to see she would have gone far in these beauty pageants, as she grew older, had she been allowed to live. I think Patsy has a kind of pudding face. :) Sorry, Bob! Her sister Pam is the same. I think her eyes are her best feature. I remember when I came here you had a crush on her.

5. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I like Patsy because she has a very active imagination. Think about it. Who else but Patsy would think that a three page note "left on a flight of stairs" would be a simple message from LHP reminding her about the check for $2500? (DOI pg 10, pb version)

-Tea

6. Elle

Elle Member

This one makes me laugh, Tea. For starters, Linda's last working day at the Ramsey home was on the 23rd December, 1996, when she stayed with her daughter Adriana for the Christmas Party. She was supposed to return on the 24th December to clean up, but phoned Patsy to tell her she had a fight with her sister, and needed some money to pay the rent. She then asked Patsy for a $2,000 loan, telling her she would pay it back at $50 a week. Patsy agreed, and told her she would leave it on the counter for Linda's next regular visit, which was December. 27th. PMPT PB page 238.

So the arrangements had already been made. Linda wasn't supposed to be there on the 26th December, so why would she think it was Linda's note? You're right, Tea. She sure has some imagination.

7. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Thanks, Elle!

You know, I don't trust Patsy when she said that she thought that that three page note on the stairs was a note from LHP. And if I can't trust her about that, then how can I even trust her when she said there was a three page note on the stairs in the first place? And, to go a step further, how can I trust her about even walking down that spiral staircase that morning when she said she did?

-Tea

8. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

sure wombat!

3. Patsy has a big imagination.
    Ice Tea you are hilarious! I suppose Patsy figured LHP will write her life story first before asking Patsy for money.

Bob Patsy used to be pretty, now she is frumpy. I like that word...frumpy. :doover:

What the heck is that pic?

Anyway Elle I agree JB would have overshadowed Patsy, perhaps Patsy was already feeling overshadowed by all the pageants she put JB in.

9. Aurora

Aurora Member

10 Points

I give her points for taking the time to write that rambling ransom note. It shows her vivid imagination and writing skills. Anyone else ....would just write a few sentences and call it good, not write a novel. *LOL*

I like the shape of Patsy and JonBenet's lips. I think that is prolly her best feature. She knew it as she went all over for her favorite lipstick.

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I like the fact that Patsy can go for two or three days without bathing and not have BO.

I very much admire Patsy's acting abilities, although she'll never be Julia Roberts.

I love Patsy's passion, which shows in the !!!!! in her Christmas letters and the ransom note.

I also admire Patsy's mothering skills in getting her daughter almost potty trained at the age of 6. What an accomplishment.

!!!!

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

And there is that reading thing too WY...at 6-years old, Burke has to help her read the tags on the Christmas presents...Mom - Dad - John - Patsy - JonBenet

Interesting she could memorize words to all the pagent songs, but couldn't read tags with simple names - at age 6...way to go Pats...mutha-of-the-year!!!!

Last edited: Jan 26, 2006
  12. Tez

Tez Member

Yep, the bathing thing is quite a talent. I wonder how much deordorant she goes through?

13. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

In her June 1998 interrogation, Patsy stated it took her 20-30 minutes to apply her make-up and then 5-10 minutes to do that laundry thing. That puts her at "coming across the note" from 5:55 a.m. to 6:10 a.m., with the 911 call having been made at 5:52 a.m. So, I'd have to say another thing I like about Patsy is her ability to turn back time.

-Tea

14. Watching You

Oh, I quite agree, IcedTea. John and Patsy did it again when they first told investigators they had left the Whites around 9:30, but months later when they discovered that time wouldn't fit their alibis as well, they turned back time to 8:30 - 8:00 or 8:30. They never could quite pin down the exact time they left the Whites, but they certainly did lose an hour in the months after JB's death.

15. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I shall always like her and jameson's ability to go down stairs skipping steps.

16. Watching You

I think it's pretty interesting how she can make her fingerprints appear on a bowl of pineapple that she says she has no knowledge of.

17. Elle

Elle Member

This is why some posters won't even read "Death of Innocence" because they have covered their tracks, but this was the first book I picked up, not realizing I was putting the cart before the horse, as they say.:) However, having read the other recommened material, one does spot where they are trying to cover their hides. I wasn't involved on the boards way back then, and was in a rush, going on holiday, but I still think DOI filled in the Ramsey's lifestyle. It's amazing how all their inconsistencies were overlooked by the Grand Jury. There's something wrong with this picture. Tea.

18. Elle

Elle Member

With another print of Burke's on the same bowl. Time for spitting more tacks WY!

19. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I love Paty's melodramatic personality. She's like a drag queen without the sausage link. Everything has to be over-the-top with her, which is awesome! This case would have been dullsville without Miss Patsy. I mean how many people write a ransom note that's more than two or three sentences? Answer--nobody! Nobody but Miss Patsy!

Remember when Miss Patsy was photographed two years ago wearing an Olivia Newton John headband and 80's LEG WARMERS? I just about levitated out my chair!!!!

20. Elle

Elle Member

Hahahahaha! Bob, Maybe it's time for you to take a trip to the couch!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice