About those spider webs again

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by 1000 Sparks, Jan 26, 2006.

1. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

A spider expert said the webs could not have been redone because of the temperature that day (webs in the window where the intruder entered HA!)

I've read that "some said they could have redone the web".....

Who is "Some" that said this? Was it a spider expert (whatever they are called)???????

If not, who, and what are their credentials???

This has always bothered me as if we knew this for sure, we can TOTALLY boot Smits theory.

Thanks.

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Well, I totally booted Smit's theory 8 years ago, Sparky. I do not believe the spiders rebuilt their web that morning. The whole basement window theory is just plain stupid. If the webs were broken, then someone was wearing at least part of the webs when they went down that window well. There was no sign of any spider web material anywhere in that house. There was no dirt and debris from that window well anywhere in the house. In spite of what the skank says, there was no sign inside the window well itself that anyone had been in it.

Patsy said in her interviews that they never used a key to get in the house - they used the garage door opener. The door inside was kept unlocked. That brings up another question - why the hell didn't Ramsey use his garage door opener to get into his house instead of making like a male stripper contortionist and slithering down a filthy window well and kicking in a basement window to get in?

Riddle me that, please.

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I have always wondered that WY, and I came to this conclusion...he would have, he never went through the window, he lied...it was as staged as the rest of the house. There is no way the man stripped to his skivs and went through that window because he was locked out. Did LHP ever verify the window was broken earlier and that John had asked her husband to fix it? I think they second-thought the window-as-an-entry-or-escape after the window was broken so John came up with that stupid locked-out scenario. And if Mr.-sure-I-will-pray-with-you really DID break the window, why was Loosemitts trying so hard to say it was possible - even to the point of hosting the recreation event? Huh?

4. 1000 Sparks

ok then...

Who says and what proof do they have that someone went through that window? I know Smit/Jameson, but who are they? The detectives said NO...

and the spiders didn't re-do the web...

If this is FACT, then how can anyone say it is even possible the intruder went through the window (other than the size of it)????

That's almost like saying intruder took a ladder up and went in through her bedroom window, isn't it? No proof just saying "could have"...

If so many of these incidentals were smash immedately maybe we could get to the real evidence...chit like this is just to throw people off ...

How did the intruder get into the house if all the doors were locked??? No window broke in the door? All people that had keys have been cleared??

Quite obvious, isn't it?

5. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

Smit needs a boot somewhere besides his theory. As for spider
    webs and the basement grate and window, they don’t figure to be
    part of the crime scene anyway. There is John’s statement that he
    was in the basement early and found the window open an “inch or
    two.†I think he lied about this, but that’s another story.
    There was also the photo of the chair against the door implying
    no one had been in the train\window room in the time frame. The
    glass had been cleaned up except for a few shards missed.

I don’t see any indication of B&E for real, or staged. Anyone who
    sets a $118,000 “ransom amountâ€, childishly, stages a non-
    convincing bound and gagged kidnaping scene in their own home is
    a real mental mess. I don’t find it unusual they forgot to stage
    a break in.

The broken glass cleaned up indicates the window was broken
    earlier, but it has nothing to do with the crime scene. Did John
    break the window some time before? Could well be, but not to
    climb through. Maybe he broke it in a fit of temper, but does not
    want to tell this - especially under the circumstances.

Again, I ask, Smit and the RST, where and what is the evidence of a break-in, OR staged break-in? (Please, "Lou Smit says'" IS NOT evidence.)

6. 1000 Sparks

Thanks for the replies

We know that no one broke into the house. The police know this as do the detectives.

the doors were all locked and the family returned in their car to their garage that night, right? or did they park on the street? John supposedly carried JonBenet into the house (Burke said she walked)...was this from the garage? If so, then all entries were closed and locked..

Why is this lie allowed to be discussed over and over if there is no proof someone broke in...there is no logical way an intruder could have gotten in that night, NONE.

7. Watching You

Same reason the stun gun crap continues to be flouted as fact by the fools at the swamp, Sparky. They do it because they can, and that's because of the idiots in the DA's office in Boulder. I'll include Lou Smit and Judge Carnes in that description, too.

8. 1000 Sparks

and that stun gun crap

Where would the Rams have hidden THAT thing? or covered for it?

Who is the 1st that came up with that lame idea? Maybe those were scratches, marks where scabs fell off, anything, but stun gun???????

I've seen those things used on cows...if they used that on JonBenet the whole town would have heard her. Why would the intruder take the chance of her screaming?

Did John and Patsy sleep with the tv on? doubt that, and therefore they would have heard JonBenet if anyone would have gone in her room...or Burke would have...

So we know NO stun gun and NO forced entry.

moving on......

9. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Sparky,

taking your original question one step farther, was that same quetion asked during the grand jury hearing? If it was how could all those folks not have seen how clear it was that no spider respun it's web....ergo it wasn't disturbed. Something sure stinks here as always. Yes, I know that the Grand Jury in a criminal case is the tool of the DA, and usually the GJ is made up of 19 jurors. How could all 19 be so dim witted? I guess we will never know.

10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

He needs the boot, all right, Easywriter, and that goes for Linny, too. And I'm just the man to do it! If he's got the guts!

11. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Sparky started a thread. :runaway: This sooooooo throws my Universe off kilt.

The spider knows.........

RR

12. SSIEGMUND

SSIEGMUND Member

Okay dumb question I know but WHY did John SAY he had to break in there, why not just say "My God! Someone broke in here! The kidnapper must have come in this way!" Just doesn't make sense.

13. Elle

Elle Member

Moab,

I think John Ramsey is a liar. Two of his house staff couldn't remember a broken window before Christmas.

Linda Hoffman Pughtold the police, she was at the Ramsey home the day after Thanksgiving, with her husband and daughter to wash the windows. She didn't remember seeing a broken window while down in the basement. They had to remove the Christmas trees from the windowless room, which she hadn't seen before. The door was stuck shut from a recent painting. They were preparing the house for the Christmas party on the 23 December, 1996. I would think three of them would have noticed a broken window and mentioned it while they were washing all the windows. Perfect Murder Perfect Town PB page 81

The last time Brian Scott was at the Ramseys was December 10. He had noticed the candy canes were not arranged properly, and he fixed them by digging bigger holes. He was asked about the window well - grate and he didn't recall a broken window, but said there was a broken window at the front for an electrical cord to go through for the Christmas lights.
    Perfect Murder Perfect Town PB page 266

14. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Right Elle, you bet he is a liar, about this and everything else everyone is bringing up! PLUS...I break a window every year to be able to have lights on my house at Christmas...and plug them in the basement...don't you?

15. Watching You

I must have missed that one. Why not just open the window, throw the cord out, then close the window as far as it will go and stick some weather stripping in there to keep the cold air out. No, instead they break the window?

Oh sure, I do that every year, too, Moab. With all their money and remodeling, one would think they'd have stuck an electrical outlet somewhere outside. I have one on my carport. But, next year, I'll break a window, instead, because that makes so much more sense.

16. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I know, damnit, and when I built this house, I put 4 double outlets outside along the front of the house under the eves for lights...sheesh...guess I will have to break one of the panes of my bay window in my office next year just to keep up!

17. Watching You

Oh hell, break the big bay window, Moab. That makes more sense to me. I'm going to break all my windows next year so I can stick extensions cords out there and light up all the freaking trees in the neighborhood. I'll have a neighborhood meeting and have all the neighbors break all their windows, too.

18. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:floor: :floor: :floor:

OK, if you insist.

19. Watching You

Now that I have your attention, here's how I want you to break your windows. Hang from the top of the window sill and kick a perfect little hole in the window. Go ahead, just try it. Heh. If you can do it, then stick your hand through that little hole without cutting yourself, you'll get the Hole Award.

20. Elle

Elle Member

Break a window for an electrical cord??? I must admit, I was a bit thrown with that one. Most outlets are outside. With the amount of work the Ramseys did renovating that Monster house, you would have thought this side of things had been taken care of. John Ramsey probably kicked this hole in the front window in his underwear with the heel of his show. Any bets? Windows break a lot easier for him when he's in his underwear.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice