Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Moab
    I have always wondered that WY, and I came to this conclusion...he would have, he never went through the window, he lied...it was as staged as the rest of the house. There is no way the man stripped to his skivs and went through that window because he was locked out. Did LHP ever verify the window was broken earlier and that John had asked her husband to fix it? I think they second-thought the window-as-an-entry-or-escape after the window was broken so John came up with that stupid locked-out scenario. And if Mr.-sure-I-will-pray-with-you really DID break the window, why was Loosemitts trying so hard to say it was possible - even to the point of hosting the recreation event? Huh?
    Moab,

I think John Ramsey is a liar. Two of his house staff couldn't remember a broken window before Christmas.

Linda Hoffman Pughtold the police, she was at the Ramsey home the day after Thanksgiving, with her husband and daughter to wash the windows. She didn't remember seeing a broken window while down in the basement. They had to remove the Christmas trees from the windowless room, which she hadn't seen before. The door was stuck shut from a recent painting. They were preparing the house for the Christmas party on the 23 December, 1996. I would think three of them would have noticed a broken window and mentioned it while they were washing all the windows. Perfect Murder Perfect Town PB page 81

The last time Brian Scott was at the Ramseys was December 10. He had noticed the candy canes were not arranged properly, and he fixed them by digging bigger holes. He was asked about the window well - grate and he didn't recall a broken window, but said there was a broken window at the front for an electrical cord to go through for the Christmas lights.
    Perfect Murder Perfect Town PB page 266
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    Perfect Murder Perfect Town PB page 81

The last time Brian Scott was at the Ramseys was December 10. He had noticed the candy canes were not arranged properly, and he fixed them by digging bigger holes. He was asked about the window well - grate and he didn't recall a broken window, but said there was a broken window at the front for an electrical cord to go through for the Christmas lights.
    Perfect Murder Perfect Town PB page 266
    Right Elle, you bet he is a liar, about this and everything else everyone is bringing up! PLUS...I break a window every year to be able to have lights on my house at Christmas...and plug them in the basement...don't you?
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

I must have missed that one. Why not just open the window, throw the cord out, then close the window as far as it will go and stick some weather stripping in there to keep the cold air out. No, instead they break the window?

Oh sure, I do that every year, too, Moab. With all their money and remodeling, one would think they'd have stuck an electrical outlet somewhere outside. I have one on my carport. But, next year, I'll break a window, instead, because that makes so much more sense.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Quote Originally Posted by Watching You
    I must have missed that one. Why not just open the window, throw the cord out, then close the window as far as it will go and stick some weather stripping in there to keep the cold air out. No, instead they break the window?

Oh sure, I do that every year, too, Moab. With all their money and remodeling, one would think they'd have stuck an electrical outlet somewhere outside. I have one on my carport. But, next year, I'll break a window, instead, because that makes so much more sense.
    I know, damnit, and when I built this house, I put 4 double outlets outside along the front of the house under the eves for lights...sheesh...guess I will have to break one of the panes of my bay window in my office next year just to keep up!
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Oh hell, break the big bay window, Moab. That makes more sense to me. I'm going to break all my windows next year so I can stick extensions cords out there and light up all the freaking trees in the neighborhood. I'll have a neighborhood meeting and have all the neighbors break all their windows, too.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Oh hell, break the big bay window, Moab. That makes more sense to me. I'm going to break all my windows next year so I can stick extensions cords out there and light up all the freaking trees in the neighborhood. I'll have a neighborhood meeting and have all the neighbors break all their windows, too.

OK, if you insist.

Now that I have your attention, here's how I want you to break your windows. Hang from the top of the window sill and kick a perfect little hole in the window. Go ahead, just try it. Heh. If you can do it, then stick your hand through that little hole without cutting yourself, you'll get the Hole Award.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Break a window for an electrical cord??? I must admit, I was a bit thrown with that one. Most outlets are outside. With the amount of work the Ramseys did renovating that Monster house, you would have thought this side of things had been taken care of. John Ramsey probably kicked this hole in the front window in his underwear with the heel of his show. Any bets? Windows break a lot easier for him when he's in his underwear.
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Moab
    Right Elle, you bet he is a liar, about this and everything else everyone is bringing up! PLUS...I break a window every year to be able to have lights on my house at Christmas...and plug them in the basement...don't you?
    Aye right! Never heard of anyone doing this. Moab. I'm wondering just which front window in the Ramsey house, this other broken one was (?). Not very wise!
    Just my opinion.