Back to Jayelles' Fairy Tale (Kinda)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Back to the Stines:

Is it officially noted anywhere, other than heresay that the Stine's have ever gone in for questioning? Did they give DNA samples? Handwriting samples?

We read lots and lots about the other "friends" having gone through all these processes, yet we never seem to hear anything about the Stines having cooperated with the investigation. I realize of course that Susan Stine, having actually BEEN Mark Beckner for awhile, might have interrogated herself, but other than that.......

Anybody know?

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

LOL, Barbara, Bulldog Stine questioning herself -

Well, duh, didja do it, Self?

Whachoo talkin' about, fool?

You know, Patsy's kid - didja do her?

You wanna' piece of me, fool?

Come on, you can trust me.

I didn't bop that kid. I didn't take her to the basement. I didn't mess with her. I didn't stage no crime scene. I didn't write no ransom note. I didn't shimmy down no window well.

You did it, didn't you.

Don't mess wit me, fool.

I believe all the Ramsey friends and bulldogs submitted DNA samples to the police. How thoroughly the Stines were investigated is another question. Perhaps the police were afraid they might catch rabies from the Bulldog.

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

I think you got everything except perhaps the

HOORAH at the end!

Between your Stine Interview and the Smit interview, they are the shortest in history...

SMIT: Did you kill your daughter?

PATSY: Well I nevah...

JOHN: That is ludicrous...

SMIT: Let us pray!

Last edited: Feb 3, 2006
  4. Barbara

WY,

You are too funny :rotfl:

....except for the part of "wanna piece of me?"

ewwwwwww

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

WY & Moab, you crack me up!

Barbara, it's good to see you posting. I'm sure the Stines were investigated thoroughly (questioning, DNA & handwriting samples) because they were the last ones to see JonBenet alive other than her immediate family. Since they were the final stop before the Ramseys arrived home that night, they would have been questioned to help confirm or refute the Ramseys timeline of events Christmas night. The police would have wanted to establish the true time of the Ramsey visit to the Stine household.

And while we're on the subject ... here is a personal plea.

If anyone has an example of Susan Stine's handwriting, I would like to have a copy of it so I can put this speculation to rest. I want to compare Susan's handwriting with Patsy's handwriting and with the Ransom Note. Please contact me by Private Message here at FFJ.

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Someone posted either here or at WS that Stine was the secretary of the JonBenet Trust (sorry if that is not the correct term - I'm in a hurry and don't have time to look it up). They believe that in this role, she may have been the person who completed some (tax?) return for the Trust which is online. There was previous speculation that this writing was John Ramsey's.

Can anyone help?

Re Stine's handwriting exemplar - Chero - if a non-member reads this and wants to send an exemplar of Stine's handwriting, it might be an idea to provide an e-mail address as they won't be able to pm you without joining.

Anyone can e-mail me (my e-mail address is in my signature) and I will forward it to Chero. . I'm sure Tricia would be happy to forward e-mails to Chero too.

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I have a little story too!

Once upon a time in a land whose name is now forgotten, their lived an advocate. He was a bad little troll who only met other people when they needed his help. But he wouldn't fight for just anyone. Only the dragon clan, with their riches, could afford his dues.

One day, a dwarf with powerful arms and a skull painted on his shirt and a nasty disposition, visited this troll. It was on a dark night, and the troll was all alone. The dwarf did unspeakable things that night, and everyone except the dragons lived happily ever after! LOL

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Punisher, you're starting to get scary.

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

We should be more accomadating as jameson is with the Whites, so I suggest that we provide Stine with a hat and password - for free - as there is absolutely no reason for her to maintain her silence.

Of course, she must agree to post as SS and not Beckner. Or Rose/Rita. Or Imon, etc.............

RR

10. Elle

Elle Member

Am I in the right thread here, or do I have to slip George Washington's face on a piece of paper to get in the door? That's quite an avatar you have there, Moab? I ain't running from the Mob. Not yet! :)

11. Barbara

Hi Cherokee, nice to see you too, as always

RR,

I'm sure SS already has a hat and a password just about everywhere on all the forums. However, I would love to hear what Beckner...oops, SS has to say using her real name and real words. I'm not sure she is capable of anything but a hostile, pit bull exchange of words.

Seriously, is there any "record" of her statements regarding that night? Is there any way to know "officially" if the Stines were tested for DNA, handwriting, etc? We seem to know what Santa had to say, the Fernies, etc., yet we know NOTHING about what the Stines had to say?

I find that very curious

Edited to add:

I also find it incredibly curious that while EVERY other topic from all the forums are stolen and brought to the BB for ridicule, the topic of the Stines are NEVER brought there for comment. Isn't that pretty telling of wanting to keep that area of discussion out of reach? Just my opinion of course, but like I always say, the absence of something (intruder included), in this instance the Stines, is more telling than the presence.

12. Elle

Elle Member

Barbara,

I don't think she was ever charged with anything relating to those fake e-mails she sent. I'm sure she had the support from the Ramsey's team of lawyers. She was playing games on their behalf.!

13. Barbara

You are 100% correct Elle. She was never charged with anything at all. Just a polite note asking her to stop. It was all dismissed as a chuckle due to her wonderful kooky, crazy sense of humor. She's quite the jokester that Sue!

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

TheDenverChannel.com
    Ramsey Friend Told To Stop Fake E-Mails
    Atlanta Woman Says Emails From Police Chief Meant As Joke

POSTED: 8:51 a.m. MDT June 4, 2003
    UPDATED: 3:55 p.m. MDT June 4, 2003

BOULDER, Colo. -- Police have warned an Atlanta woman to stop sending e-mails about the JonBenet Ramsey case that purport to be from Police Chief Mark Beckner.

The woman said the e-mails were obviously phony and meant as a joke.

Police said Tuesday that Susan Stine sent e-mails from becknerbpd@hotmail.com to people affiliated with the investigation into the unsolved 1996 slaying of 6-year-old JonBenet.

Beckner (pictured, left) told the Rocky Mountain News in Wednesday's editions that some of the messages were clearly phony but others could constitute criminal impersonation. Some were signed "Mark."

Police sent Stine a letter saying criminal impersonation is a felony in Colorado. Beckner said police don't plan to file charges but could decide to do so in the future.

The investigation began April 25 after News reporter Charlie Brennan received an e-mail signed "Mark" that praised his stories. When Brennan called Beckner to ask about the message, the police chief became concerned that others were receiving phony e-mails.

Investigators got a warrant to search Hotmail records and traced the e-mails to Stine. They said the becknerbpd@hotmail.com account was established in 2000 under the name "Chief Beckner."

Stine said no reasonable person would have taken the messages seriously but said she sent Beckner an e-mail of apology.

"The e-mails were sent in an attempt to be humorous and satirical," Stine told the News in a telephone interview. "There was never an intent to mislead anyone."

Susan Stine is known as a close friend of John and Patsy Ramsey, according to Boulder Police, and has been interviewed as a witness in reference to the Ramsey investigation. The Ramseys moved to Atlanta after JonBenet was killed.

JonBenet's body was found beaten and strangled in the basement of the Ramseys' Boulder home Dec. 26, 1996.

"Given the history of the Ramsey case and the concerns we have had with information being distributed to the public, often times inaccurate information, this discovery is disturbing," Beckner said. "I want the media and public to know that if they have received communications from this e-mail address purporting to be me, that it is bogus. My official e-mail address is public and is becknerm@ci.boulder.co.us."

Under Colorado law, criminal impersonation is a felony and impersonating a police officer is a misdemeanor.

The Boulder Police Department and the Boulder County District Attorney's Office have agreed to issue a letter to Susan Stine advising her of the unlawful conduct and that the use of Chief Beckner's name in such a manner must cease immediately.

15. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I think Stine has been one of jameson's sources and she has sworn to protect her sources. Maybe Stine and jameson have an understanding (I'll protect you if you protect me).

I'd be interested to know what Why_Nut knows about Ms Stine.

16. Barbara

I'm always interested to know what Why_Nut knows about just about everything lol (maybe someday we'll know who he/she really is other than just plain brilliant IMO)

As far as your first statement, I am sure you are right; however, even without giving up a source, Jameson has never come to her defense in these type of discussions either, nor have any theories regarding the Stines been stolen from other forums, not even as "misinformation" or for ridicule. The fact that none of her posters have done this either leaves me with the feeling that any Stine discussion has been made taboo there. Very suspicious

They have torn apart any other theory/discussion/criticism of many other Ramsey players, yet the Stines are rarely, if ever mentioned.

Forgive me, I am always looking for what is missing, whether it gets me anywhere or not, we'll never know I guess, but my beady little brain always takes note of what isn't there as well as what is.

17. Cherokee

Personally, I think the Stines were protected by the Ramseys in a quid pro quo kind of deal. The Stines took the Ramseys in and played bulldog to the world, and the Ramsey made sure there was no speculation about the Stines being involved, i.e. the Stines weren't thrown under the bus like the other Ramsey friends.

I also think Susan Stine and Susan Bennett are thick as thieves, and that S. Stine is where S. Bennett has gotten a lot of her information ... so of course, the Stines would be "off topic" at the Swamp.

The Whites (and the Fernies) saw too much the morning of December 26th (and the following days) that didn't add up. When the Whites confronted the Ramseys about it, the Whites were immediately tossed to the wolves, and the Fernies (seeing how the Whites were treated) quietly faded from the picture. I'm sure Susan Stine was very sympathetic and encouraged the Ramseys to trust her and Glen as their real friends.

Susan is a consumate manipulator, a proven liar, and enjoys mean tricks (witness the reporter whose wallet she stole and then called his wife pretending to be a mistress). What a perfect Ramsey protector from a hostile public. She could also snoop around on the Internet and do the Ramsey's dirty work while they kept their hands clean.

I believe charges were never brought against Susan for her impersonation of Mark Beckner because the Ramseys made SURE they would never be brought. The same backroom dealings that kept them from being charged in JonBenet's death also kept Susan from being charged. Lin Wood and all of the Ramsey's political cronies in Colorado made sure of that.

I also think Susan Stine is in on the Rose/Rita fiasco. In addition, I believe "Rita Johnson" was sent an e-mail as part of the ruse. In other words, how better to make the fake Internet "Rita Johnson" seem real than to incorporate her into the charade? If "Rita" reported that she also received the fake Beckner e-mail (after Beckner asked for anyone who got one to contact this office), then it would make her appear to be a viable person with a real identity.

And while we're on the subject ... I think there is a real Rita Johnson, but I don't think she's the one who appeared on the JBR Internet forums. That person was running a scam and fishing for information. I think that person was either Susan Stine or connected to Susan Stine. That "Rita" was always asking questions about what people knew, and asking "what do you think about this or that."

"Rita's" alleged introduction to her book (posted by "Rose" with "redactions" - LOL) was pitiful and absurd, and her assertions about the publishing business ridiculous. There is no "crashing" a book into market. Anyone who has been in the book business (such as myself) knew Internet "Rita Johnson" was a fraud. She could only have been published by a vanity press that she paid for, but she kept talking about how her editor was going through "the galleys" which doesn't happen with a vanity press. She kept promising the book was almost finished but then kept asking questions about information she wanted to include in the book right up to the promised publication date. The whole thing was ludicrous.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2006
  18. Cherokee

Ah Jay, I see we were posting the same idea at the same time. :)

19. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

LOL! Too funny, Barbara!

-Tea

20. Barbara

Hi Cherokee,

I think you are right on the money with everything you write, but I can't help but wonder why we haven't seen posts proclaiming the ever persecuted Ramseys having been saved from the world (because of their naive, and too trusting nature of course) by the good friendship and protection of SS.

Perhaps Jameson is a tad jealous and can't give SS more credit than herself in protecting the Ramseys and saving them from us lynch mob members of the BORG

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice