Barbara and Jayelles

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Feb 7, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

You bottom feeding scum sucking lowest of the low guttah gossip groupies! You think I don't know what you're up to?! HA!

Well, you can think again, you crack ho's! Try your best to DISTURB THE CRAP at the swamp, but YOU WILL NEVAH WREST CHEROKEE'S GUTTAH QUEEN OF 2005-2006-WHATEVAH! award from her! N E V A H! So you may as well drink again!

I meant THINK again. Really. I did.

[My bolds just so you don't miss your CRAP DISTURBING.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, those are just the LOW LIGHTS....

But look! It didn't work! All you've done is DISTURB THE CRAP AT THE SWAMP!

And boy, IS IT STINKING NOW!

:nsf:

2. koldkase

Hang on...hang on....

But what is THIS, amid the crap disturbed?

Does that ring a bell with anyone...?

I'm thinking...thinking....

OH...let me see....

"The two gentlemen watching over your daughter do not particularly like you."

:spit:

OHMIGOD! IT'S PATSY!

Heeeeeey, Patsy! We knew you were around here somewhere! Nice of you to drop by! Written any interesting NOTES lately? :wave:

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:floor:

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

:beersign:

5. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

WELL, I NEVAH!!!!!!

I would nevah, nevah, nevah want to dethrone Cherokee from the throne of Queen Guttah, but I must say, having our very own thread at the BB is quite a good start for next year's title. I will have to wrestle Jayelles for the proper title and I must admit, with her archival tidbits, she might just win (damn!)

However, one must admit the merits of Margoo's post. As she stated throughout the post, she grows weary of the likes of Why_Nut and DocG. After all, she states that coming there, one should "know what to expect" (WTF does that mean?), after all we are coming into her "home" (another WTF for that one).

Her home forum is for case discussion:

oh, well, except for when they are dedicating threads to discussions of other forums

Her home forum is not for personal attacks:

oh, well again, with the exception of the abundance of personal attacks and Candy's of course.

Her home forum is open to all points of view:

oh, well, except for when they delete the posts of opposing viewpoints

Her home forum is not for jello

uhhh...again, except for the jello they provide

Her home forum is for real information and TRUTH damnit!

uh-oh, except for the misinformation and outright lies and spin

Other than that, she is right on the money!

Maybe it's just the crack talking, but I think she really is "rattled"

Time for a drink and my crack hit
    :glug: :toast: :martini: :rotfl: :moron: :nsf: :beersign:

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I am just honored to be in yall's presence. :) Really, I am.

7. koldkase

Hahaha, Barbara! With that award winning post, looks like you're off to quite a start, giving our ignorant banana republic of fishmongers rep Jayelles a run for her kippers!

Aw, JC, thanks! We understand it's an awesome cesspool we have sunk to here. But we always need help tearing the place down, so please, jump in and trash something!

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Oh fluck, I just got a whole barnful of e-mails from people who think - strike that - who KNOW Magoo and the rest of the barnacles at the swamp are big suckholes who couldn't think their way out of an outhouse.

Take that, your gutternesses.

9. Jayelles

I get e-mails all the time too. Heck, I'd never read any posts if people didn't e-mail me about them.

Darned e-mails. Geeze peace.

10. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Evening ,,, wants DocG to financially support the $kank forum who$e owner laugh$ her a$$ off and pi$$e$ in her pant$. $tinky.

11. Jayelles

Evening says that if DocG isn't forking out his $50, it's because he doesn't take the case seriously ROFL!! Does she think the only people who take the case seriously are those members of jameson's who send their $50 cheques every year?

This is supposed to be a judges wife...

I note that Rainsong posts on the public forum as an unregistered user. I wonder if Evening2 will be asking her the same question???

12. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

No one was posting over there until she made it public for awhile - Jameson should be paying them to post!
    :floor:

13. Jayelles

LOL

I think I know why she opens her doors to the public. I think it's to lure back members who haven't paid their dues by giving them the opportunity to attack the visitors.

I had to laugh at a post in the protected forum where someone said "let's talk here". the poster went on to say how much she hated the sarcasm ... except that the posters most guilty of the sarcasm are.... the regular members!

You couldn't make it up!

14. Jayelles

LOL - what a coincidence. Just one day after I made the above posts and after her forum being public for weeks, jameson has suddenly started a thread asking members to log on when they post - so that there is no doubt it is them who is posting.

What's the betting Rainsong will suddenly appear as a registered member?

Do you think she will have promised to send her cheque or is jameson giving her a "scholarship"?

A quick fix?

EDITED TO ADD: Reminds me of Patsy wearing the same outfit two days in a row after ST asked her about this in her interview.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice