BobC, where are the "hands of Satan" and your cocktail conversation with Patsy?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

BobC, didn't you promise us a "conversation with Patsy" over cocktails?

We need to know what was said BobC. Do tell.

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Cocktails with Patsy...come on BobC, fess up!

3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Where is BobC? And why isn't he posting!!!

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

He just moved and no doubt is settling into his new job...but alas...he is missed!

5. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Hey guys! Moab's right--I'm still getting eveything together after moving to Houston and starting my new job.

Much to your future delight, I have purchased a bottle of tasty Goldschlagger for tonight, and I'm reviewing the Kreb's threads just to get myself into a trashy mindset just in case I decide to fabricate an interview with Miss Patsy later...

6. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

BobC

Oh, BobC...I can't wait. Tell all. We must know what Miz Patsy :queen: has confided in you.

7. BobC

It will be a startling and explosive interview...

8. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

What you moved again?

Ohhh the Krebs case! I laughed sooooooo much. If only Miss Patsy's interview can be as good. Drink up Bob, I need some good laughs.

Got my popcorn, :pop: okay I'm ready.

BobC?

Come on'....

....where'd the guy go?

Drink too much?

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Oh, good - you are here! :hiya:

10. Elle

Elle Member

Have you bought yourself a hat yet, Bob? Glad you arrived safely. Cheers!

11. BobC

--I totally spaced doing this last night!! OMIGOD I'm senile!

My memory's even worse than Miss Patsy's when she did her police interview!

12. BobC

Show me--I didn't drink enough! My car went down yesterday so I'll blame it on all that confusion.

Yes I moved again. The project I was working on in Dallas was cancelled because our publisher ran out of money. Want to hear something funny? If you go see the craptastic movie "Grandma's Boy" you will see my cancelled game "Demonik" all the way through it. The movie sucks, and it's about a guy who's creating his own videogame--they used my game as the game he was working on. It was great to see my stuff in a movie, but it's sad that it's never really going to come out.

13. BobC

Have you all seen this vid clip from that show "Trading Spouses?" This is one of the wierdest, funniest things I've ever seen--it's a clip of a woman named Margaret who is apparently a fundamentalist Christian, and she had to go live with a family that was all into Wicca and astrology and psychics. What you see in this clip is her returning home, and having a nervous breakdown over having to have lived in a "dark-sided" house! Priceless!!!!
    http://www.break.com/index/tradingspouses2.html

14. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Now you know why I hate reality shows. This woman is crazy as a loon. She's a Christian, but she tells the cameraman to "get the hell out of her house?" I never heard my mother talk like that in my whole life.

Makes me want to just b!tchslap her. She had her poor kids traumatized, she was blaming them for not praying for her? That's as far as I got. Where do they come up with these idiots?

15. Thor

Thor Active Member

Oh I love that Trading Spouses episode! I saw it the first time it aired and am ready to record it this Friday night for the rerun! I was LMAO at this, I loved it when she gagged on camera! This is a keeper. To anyone that has a sadistic sense of humor (like me) that likes to laugh at people puking, watch it Friday night. They are rerunning it, all two hours. I will record this, and keep it for whenever I get depressed. It will cheer me right up.

16. BobC

I am totally obsessed with Miss Margaret! I love her!!!! The whole art dept here plays that clip every day!

I always suspected Thor dabbled in Dark-sided stuff.

17. Elle

Elle Member

Oh my head hurts! I lasted a few minutes and that woman's screaming went through my head. No! No! No! It's not for me.

I have never looked at any "reality anything show" ... I hate them!

Sorry about your Demonik game Bob, but at least you got it plugged on whatever movie you mentioned. Sorry about the publisher not having enough money.

Thor, you're weird! :)

18. BobC

Elle you must learn to appreciate world Class crackpotism. Miss Margaret is one of the most gloriously crackpot personalities I have ever witnessed!!!! She makes Patsy look like an atheist!

"The whole HOUSE was DARK-SIDED!!!!"

19. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Speaking of Nancy.......

I wonder why mame didn't post this newsbreaker on a tree somewhere......

Wal-Mart Forced To Stock Contraceptive
    BOSTON, Feb. 14, 2006(AP) The state board that oversees pharmacies ordered Wal-Mart on Tuesday to stock emergency contraception pills at its pharmacies in Massachusetts, making the Bay State the second in the nation to require the world's largest retailer to carry the drug.

A Wal-Mart spokesman said the company would comply with the directive by the Massachusetts Board of Pharmacy, and is reviewing its nationwide policy governing the so-called "morning after" pill.

"Clearly women's health is a high priority for Wal-Mart," spokesman Dan Fogleman said. "We are actively thinking through the issue."

Wal-Mart now carries the pill only in Illinois, where it is required to do so under state law. The company has said it "chooses not to carry many products for business reasons," but has refused to elaborate. Wal-Mart pharmacists are told to refer customers to a different drug store if the pharmacy doesn't carry a certain medication.

Tuesday's unanimous decision by the pharmacy board comes two weeks after three women sued the Bentonville, Ark.-based retail giant for failing to carry the drug in its 44 Wal-Marts and four Sam's Club stores in Massachusetts.

The women had argued that state policy requires pharmacies to provide all "commonly prescribed medicines."

The board sent a letter to Wal-Mart lawyers on Tuesday informing them of the decision, said health department spokeswoman Donna Rheaume. Wal-Mart has until Thursday to provide written compliance with the board's decision.

"We did receive a letter and we will certainly comply," Fogleman said.

It was unclear how quickly Wal-Mart would have to stock its stores.

The pill provides a high dose of hormones that women can take up to five days after sex to prevent pregnancy. Some abortion opponents believe emergency contraception is a form of abortion because it blocks the fertilized egg from being implanted on the uterine wall.

A new state law that took effect late last year following heated debate on Beacon Hill requires all hospitals to provide the morning after pill to rape victims. It also allows pharmacists to dispense the pill without a prescription, but does not require them to do so.

CVS, the state's largest pharmacy chain, stocks the pill at all of its pharmacy locations, as do the state's other major pharmacy chains.

Sam Perkins, a lawyer for the three women, praised the board's decision and said he was prepared to file lawsuits in other states should Wal-Mart not overturn its policy. Abortion rights groups and women's organizations have also urged Wal-Mart to change its policy.

"From our point of view, they've bowed to the pressure of litigation, in part," Perkins said.

The plaintiffs — Katrina McCarty, 29, of Somerville, Julia Battel, 37, of Boston, and Dr. Rebekah Gee, 30, of Boston — were turned away when they tried to buy emergency contraception pills at area Wal-Marts.

The women said they knew they would be refused when they went to the Wal-Marts in Quincy and Lynn and that the action was planned with the abortion rights groups and lawyers.

"I'm proud to be able to tell my patients that they now can go anywhere for their prescriptions," Gee said. "My patients should not have to shop around."

:did:
    :rrcrown:
    RR

20. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

P.s.

I thought of Patsy immediately when I first saw Ms. Margaret however many months ago it was. Imagine my delight at finding her here in these hallways! She is truly the only other woman that envokes the term "Drama Momma" in my data bank.

Bob, Bob, Bob, Dear Bob - are you aware that there is another Nancy fessing up to penning the infamous Ramsey Ransom Note/To Do List?! I know that you are a busy man, but these vital swamp-bites may lead us to the Killas one day and I just don't want you to miss out due to Ms. Margaret's dynamics.

RR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice