Happy Valentine's Day, mates!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Feb 14, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Just wanted to say I hope you are all feeling the love!

You are all

DA BOMB!

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:​

:beats: ​

2. Tez

Tez Member

Back to you KK!!! :tsmile:

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Now I gotta go hunt up a really cool emoticon.

:balloons: :rrcrown: :cloud9: Soooo here's some balloons, and a crown 'cause y'all make me feel like I'm on cloud 9.

Can you believe I asked hubby for a small box of chocolates this year, and not the multi layered kind with a built in map of the candies?

Trouble was he managed to find a heart shaped candy box so tiny it only held 4 chocolates.

Had to eat 'em up and send hubby back out for a MEDIUM sized box of candy.

4. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Hey, to you too KK .....I'm sure that hunky building hubby of yours whipped you up a romantic Bali hut in the backyard with candles, flowers and a gourmet dinner, after which you lounged by the pool.....

Hey Show Me...you've broken the rules of chocolate requesting...you ALWAYS go for the humungous multilayered boxes...what were you thinking???!!!!

5. koldkase

Hey, how'd you know, Zott?! Have you got a satellite spy dish in your back yard?

Yeah, Show me, what WERE you thinking...?

Love that smile, Tez! You must have just gotten your teeth whitened!

6. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Surztun Earth.....

Those blokes at Google are green with envy....

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Aye mates...Me sea doggie wanted me to tell all of you happy little red heart day... before she fell asleep...and she is well on her way!

Attached Files:

8. koldkase

OHMIGOD!

That's my godbaby! Oh, she looks soooo sweet! Oh, huggies and kissies to me little sea doggie! :luv:

9. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Oh Moab I'm speechless....that baby is cute beyond words....(I hope the Godmother has plenty of money)....that's IT....I'm booking my cat in for plastic surgery........

10. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Well I will pass along your words when she wakes up, and I'm sure she will be pleased to no end to know she has another loyal subject! Her Godmother has her so spoiled she even has her own cell phone and pot 'o' jellybeans...and maybe you should ask Tall Cat if s/he wants to look like a sea doggie first...then book the appointment!

Attached Files:

11. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Oh of course he will.....

I hear the sea-doggie look is so de rigueur this year....

12. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

It's called a DIET ladies, yep the big four letter word.

I want to be with the pupster, sleeping in front of the fireplace! But nooooooooo, I gotta drag my behind to work.

13. wombat

wombat Member

If I did this right, here's a different kind of doggie:

He was helping with a little remodeling.

ETA - oh well, that didn't work... I'll try again later.

14. Elle

Elle Member

Moab, what a beautiful lovable little dog. I love her face. What is her real name? She reminds me of my granddaughter's Bijon Friesé, Buddy. She looks so pleased with herself wearing her valentine heart.

Love to all the FFJ posters. Elle ox

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Take your pick Elle...it depends on her mood...she goes by:

Pwincess
    Josie
    Josephine
    Hey you
    Get your butt in the house
    Don't bark at the pine tree, and
    What were YOU THINKING?

I have adored having her since she was a tiny baby, only 3 pounds when I got her...she looked like a cotton ball blowing across the back yard as she played...Bichons have the most loving and gentle personality! I am so fortunate she allows me to pay her mortgage for her!

16. Elle

Elle Member

Here's little Jamie shortly after he was thrown over a wall in Scotland, and ended up in our house instead of the fancy Siamese.:)

Cherokee, I can still here the vet saying. "Can ye no take a liking to this wee fellow?":)
    <TABLE class=fieldset cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[​IMG] Jamie 1.jpg (37.9 KB)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Attached Files:

17. she wounded

she wounded Member

My wife and boy!

Their hearts are something else!

My little one and she wounded brought a big pretty balloon.

So after supper we went out in the open said a prayer for Steven and all.

With tears in our eyes my little hero let go of the balloon and we all watched it go to heaven.

To My she wounded and hero LOL! :rose:

18. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Josie is a gorgeous! I can see why you're smitten.

Jay has a couple of bichons. We need to make her post a photo of them so Josie can see her cousins. :)

19. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Ah, Elle, Jamie is darling. What a pretty little calico ... or I guess I should say handsome calico.

I could definitely take a liking to that "wee fellow." :)

20. Elle

Elle Member

You know, Cherokee, I thought he was just a gray and white striped tabby, but in the photos I've come across lately, I'm seeing a reddish brown tinge here and there. I'll look for one when he is older. We never ever talked about him being a Calico cat. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice