"..., because JonBenet had to go there."

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by icedtea4me, Feb 18, 2006.

1. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

NE The Police Files, pg 182 [bolding mine]--

TH: What changes have you seen in yourself since the death, outside of taking away the TV and the newspaper?

PR: I think the biggest change I have had personally, um, when I had cancer, I was afraid to die because I had two children and a husband and didn't want to leave them. And now, I am not afraid, because JonBenet had to go there. If I get cancer again, and, you know, I can see her on that side. And then, God willing, if I stay healthy, I have my son to enjoy here. So I am not - I am just not afraid anymore.

What did Patsy mean when she said "because JonBenet had to go there"? Is she saying that JonBenet had to go to her death, that she was under obligation to die? Patsy's wording of this is quite eerie, imo. Furthermore, when she talked about her cancer ordeal of '93-'94, she mentioned not wanting to leave her husband and her two children. However, in 1998, she only mentioned her son for her to enjoy, but she didn't include John.

-Tea

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

One of many weird statements Patsy has made since JB's murder...a lot of those statements have a 'sacrificial' tone to them. As in Patsy/the murderer had no choice but to kill JonBenet to make things right with God.

That's a freaky statement icetea4me, like when Patsy was comparing the Christmas My Doll in her box to JB in a coffin.

3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Sooner or later, we all are going to have to "go there."

I think it's just a euphemism for being dead.

4. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

It reminds me of the ghettoid statement, "Girl, you just HAD to go there!".

I will admit that it could be taken either way, that someone is dead, or that tha voices mandated a sacrifice.

Pasty is just a scary wierd individual.

She seems to be more the nouveau riche wannabe social climber, one who will never really attain to the position (or with the ol' man, the power) that they wish. There will always be that missing element.

"Old money" generally is more gracious and less preoccupied with position. When something comes naturally to you, there is no reason to scratch and claw your way into a position which you already have.

No reason to prove your beauty by proxy.

Still, it can be said that although beauty is skin deep, ugly DOES go all the way to the bone.

Whoever did a series of heinous acts against a six year old girl is just that.
    Ugly.

Yes, the pediatrician who said it still stands out in my memory. He said that only about 15% of all sexual molestation cases have any sign of physical evidence. This was said as he was alluding to how much easier it would be to prosecute a case/individual in the presence of such evidence.

Looking at the autopsy report, it is plain to see that there are symptoms of both preexisting injury and acute injury to the vaginal mucosa and region of the hymen. The description is suggestive of long term abuse.

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yes, it is, Just Chillin.

I don't see how anyone can ignore that there at least MIGHT be some significance to chronic vaginal injuries and a hymen that is largely gone in a six year old, found AT AUTOPSY. That the child also had a paint brush shoved up her when she was violently murdered could not be a clearer motive: cover up the prior molestation.

That's what I think, anyway.

6. Elle

Elle Member

JustChillun and KK, This doesn't sound good at all, does it? This is sickening. JonBenét's body was taken away as fast as lightning, so that they couldn't examine it properly. Patsy was too keen on picking the right dress for her daughter even when she was dead, than having a proper investigation into this side of things. It truly does point the finger of suspicion right back to the Ramsey household.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2006
  7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I don't either. Amazing what some people won't see, even when it's slapping them in the face.

"Every muzzle flash means one more monster gone."- The Punisher

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Wasn't the word Erosion also used to describe her Private(?) Parts?

RR

9. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

RR--Yes

Erosion of the hymen. But that was caused by the bubble bath, don't you know?

:lier:

10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Yeah, and I'm the King of England!

11. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Omygawd, don't you remember when Nedthan said that water from taking a shower could have caused the "erosion" of JB's hymen? He's the same guy who wrote long posts one after another and argued with me about DNA all the time.

I nearly split a gut laughing at him - asked him if JB stood on her head when she took a shower. What a goofball.

He started out believing in Ramseys' guilt; then changed his mind and wrote so much spam on Ramseys' innocence, attacking all of us who thought they were guilty. Now, it seems, he's done another flip and has been posting at Websleuths about Ramseys' guilt. He loved Lou Smit. I have no idea what happened to flip him again, but he's like a freaking yo yo.

12. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Odd. I know little of Nedthan, but I always thought he was on this side of it. It would be interesting to find out what made him do a round-trip like that.

Not only showering upside down, but that water must have been nasty stuff, since humans are 90% water!

Every muzzle flash means one more monster gone--The Punisher

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice