Of course, FW bashers again....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Feb 22, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

How original. More swamp-driven insanity to muddy the waters.

So now "I KNOW" is finally revealing her latest push to further her scam at the double B. After several years and another month of cat-and-mouse, she's gotten down to fingering...wait for it...oh, heck, you know the answer!

Fleet White is the person she's pointing the "Ramsey friend" finger at.

I can be so slow. Of course she is. That's why jams called her "Nancy," in spite of the fact that the LAST NANCY might get confused with this one. Jams MEANT for people to make the connection, it now seems apparent. ("... no matter how cynical I get, it's never enough to keep up." Search for Signs of Intelligent Life in the Universe)

Nancy 2/I KNOW has now repeated enough of her inuendo that I get it: she's saying she wrote the ransom note as part of a gang of crazy people from Alabama who wanted to "enact" the perfect murder for a book. And it just so happens that her connection to the murder is the ransom note which "I KNOW" wrote for this "pretend"...AND SOMEONE IN BOULDER CLOSE TO THE RAMSEYS was mentioned by the "author MARY" during a "brainstorm" of the scenario for the perfect murder...which turned out to be JonBenet's.

Now, the fact that all this is supposed to have taken place before Christmas 1995 means little to "I KNOW." That's because the murder was simply aborted THAT YEAR because she quit. She guesses. Then "the killers" went ahead with it next year. For some reason.

"I KNOW" claims to have written the note as (variously) dictation from an audiotape or "copied" (she tells different stories as she goes),

"I KNOW" claims that "Mary" put the note in a paper towel tube to keep it pristine. Guess that explains how in over a year, it didn't get all torn or crinkled or dirty.

"I KNOW" has no answers to the questions about how Patsy's notepad got out of the Ramsey's house for a year and then returned a year later, with the "practice note" on it, and nobody in 9 years of investigation noticed that Patsy's notes on the pad were over a year old. Not Patsy. Not even Smit, whom "I KNOW" claims she went to Boulder and told her story years ago.

Another question I haven't seen asked nor answered by "I KNOW": Did she not NOTICE that she was writing on a notepad handed to her with someone else's notes on it?

"I KNOW" also says she only got involved with "Mary" because she wanted to help find the killer of Carrie Smith Lawson in 1991 in Alabama. The fact that a woman who confessed to the kidnap/murder shortly afterwards is serving life and her male accomplice committed suicide so he wouldn't have to do the same is no deterent to "I KNOW." One can always come up with a convoluted explanation in swampland.

"I KNOW" has lots of first names of the "suspects" and obscure names of businesses she tries to link to the murderers. But no last names. Of course.

"I KNOW" has been busy through the years setting up phone calls to telephone booths and meeting with jams to write out the ransom note to prove her claim. Although jams met her and has had "I KNOW'S" sample ransom note writing for years, nobody has brought "I KNOW" in for questioning in LE. Apparently LE hasn't given her the attention she expects. Tracey hasn't featured her or her story in a crockumentary, even. Boo hoo.

But "I KNOW" did get into the Globe, even a front page headline! Turns out that story featured her claims...but no names, either. Not even "I KNOW's." Can you imagine? The Globe actually used jams and the swamp as their SOURCE! (I knew their standards were low, but this is reporting from the abyss!)

Doesn't keep the swamp from landing on this oft told fantasy, again allowing the maligning of the White family with nothing but the allegedly investigated and discarded delusions of yet another wingnut at the swamp.

Or is this another wingnut? I can't help but notice it's all about another UNPUBLISHED BOOK story.

Then again, a swampster brought up how this "I KNOW" story is reminiscent of YET ANOTHER WINGNUT who posted as "Annie Muss" at the swamp some time back, claiming to know the killer, blahblahblah. At the end of that wild goose chase, "Annie Muss" then claimed to be a schizophrenic...maybe...or a student doing a project...maybe...or for real...you decide.

I thought that pathetic BS looked exactly like a RST attempt to make a point about "an intruder," at the expense of making everyone who took the bait look like a bunch of snipe hunting fools.

Do these people really not have any conscience? A child was murdered. All they can think of is how they can get attention for themselves. They choose to do it in a way that exonerates the Ramseys in the process because nobody but the intruder theorists will actually entertain their insane BS.

And the Ramseys sue.

Is this just another run at smearing the Whites? Sure looks like it. How many stupid stories are the people obsessed with harassing the Whites going to make up? :lier:

And notice how THIS J E L L O never gets one criticism from the head swampster herself. No, this crap is just GREAT! Not only is anyone but a Ramsey being promoted as child killers, but she gets her "investigation" of the wingnut rerun again!

And thus...this is how the swamp gets its rep. Dave has the audacity to claim WE are deliberately irrational. Yeah. Right. Dave is as obtusely insipid as they come. He couldn't hit the side of a barn with a guided missile from a hundred feet, using swampland logic.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2006
  2. koldkase

Well, in all fairness, some of the swampsters have questioned the big holes in Nancy 2/I KNOW's story and labeled it as "case closed."

Even Ashley sees how stupid it is. But then, she hasn't caught on yet that I KNOW is pointing the (middle) finger at the Whites. She might change her skepticism when she notices I KNOW has subtly addressed Ashley, encouraging her WDI theory. Hey, it took me all this time to put I KNOW's real agenda together: NANCY 2; MARY. I admit I must have rocks in my head not to "get" this before now.

You see, I KNOW reads at the swamp, doesn't she? hahaha How gullible can people be?

Oh come on. It's the RST/Krebbies/IDI nonsense AGAIN.

I've been around this chit too long.

If you want to read the threads in question, here are the links (it's a real circus).

This first thread is on another topic entirely, but post 87 starts the ball rolling, when Evening mentions living in Alabama. That is enough to get "I KNOW" going to try to get Evening to call her at "a number." Then gutter candy takes it from there in the next thread. (Didn't you just know it?)

http://www.webbsleuths.org/cgi-bin/...ead&om=1090&forum=DCForumID61&viewmode=all#87

http://www.webbsleuths.org/cgi-bin/...thread&om=1112&forum=DCForumID61&viewmode=all

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/1269.html

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/1164.html

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/1266.html

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/1276.html

Here's one where they discuss jams' little investigation of I KNOW's handwriting (very boring):

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/1246.html

Last edited: Feb 22, 2006
  3. koldkase

In case anyone is bored enough to read this swamp drivel (I must get back to remodeling very soon), I finally found the original "I KNOW" post enticing the little heads on this swamp hunt. But it took me a while, so if you're finished when you read this, you might want to go check out the first couple of thread links I just added, as they're the hilarious beginning to this whole stupid Episode 99 of As the Swamp Slimes.

(They could use this stuff for episodes of Family Guy and South Park, it's so out there.)

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Would that be a guided missile that he built himself? 0:)

You are absolutely correct KK. What I find intriguing (as you say) is that these crazies only ever post at jameson's - they never seem to come here or go to WS. I wouldn't be at all surprised to find that many of them are the work of a single wingnut - who doesn't want other forums to discover that the army of crazies all share the same computer! (Maybe they do and it's in a quiet place where nice young men in clean white coats look after them :))

5. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Priceless!

Yes, I am afraid that I too, was bored enough to venture over "there"

I came across this priceless post which sums it all up IMO regarding the quality of theory at the BB: A shining example of what the world has come to expect from a bunch of cult members:

From Mikie himself:

Mikie
    unregistered user
    02-21-06, 03:28 PM (EST)

45. "RE: BillSalisbury"
    In response to message #44

".. The reason the police don't investigate the Whites and other obvous suspects in various crimes is that they are all part of a vast secret evil society which is working to protect themselves and to convict innocent people. This will probably only be believed by others when it is too late to do anything about it. "

I SWEAR I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!

www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/1281.html#45

This one's for you Mikie:

:rs:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2006
  6. Jayelles

Dave - what a guy...

Dave quote of the month...

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/1295.html

:clap: :clap: :clap:

This guy is wasted - he should be on the stage!

7. Barbara

Dave quote of the month...

Quote:
    As some of you know, I have an interest in the failure of some people to think rationally, believing it to be one of the most important problems in society.

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/...mID61/1295.html

Which explains why he is a member of the BB. Oughta keep his interest for eons!

8. Jayelles

Well you know Barbara - Dave DID say he didn't read other forums LOL

9. Barbara

LOL Jay,

This proves the point. If he has such an "interest" in the lack of rational thinking by others, why would he have a need to go elsewhere??? He'll never run out of interesting people there.

10. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

So Jameson is shooting off her mouth again? Someone should show her what that hole is for--but of course I'm not volunteering.

11. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Bob!!! :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

12. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

My post was vile.

13. Watching You

Yes, it was. Pity the guy...

14. koldkase

And no less than what we expect here in the guttah. If people want nice and clean, they can go to...hm...uh.... I'm thinking, I'm thinking....

15. koldkase

Barbara and Jayelles, y'all are hilarious!

And so right!

I was thinking of the perfect wingnut forum. And strangely enough, all the members have been swampsters at one time or another.

:kranky:

16. Watching You

Oh boy, KK, this has real possibilities.

Might I suggest a dedicated thread for everyone to submit names/hats for the perfect code 6 wingnut forum? It sounds like loads of fun.

Moab - we need a new sign reading: Congratulations!!!!!! And hence, you have been selected for the Code Six Wingnut Forum.

17. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Shorten what you want on the sign by about 6 characters WY!

18. koldkase

Oh, now that sounds like a great idea!

We need a name for the wingnut forum. I think posters should submit entries.

Oh! OH! OH! I couldn't think of one, but I just did!

My entry for the wingnut forum name:

Webbnutz

19. Watching You

Okay, Moab.

"Congratulations! You are now a member of the Code Six Webbnutz forum."

However, that doesn't have the pizzazz I'm looking for, and it's just not working for me this morning. Help me out, here, gang.

20. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

or.....

Code 6!
    You are now
    a qualified
    member of
    WeBBnutz!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice