It's Always About The Basics

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Mar 11, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

On MSNBC today, they did, as they have many times before, showed the story of John Walsh and his wife.

The one thing that struck me while listening is that when the initial leads went nowhere, the authorities "FOCUSED ON THE PARENTS AS SUSPECTS". The Walshes, while desperate to find Adam, needed to move things forward and I quote:

"subjected themselves to two days of GRUELING interrogations and lie detector tests" (police administered), after which they were ultimately "cleared". No lawyers, no PR firms, nothing but wanting the police to focus in the right direction.

As we know, the ending was not a happy one, but once again brought it home for me that NORMAL, LOVING, INNOCENT parents do whatever it takes, no matter where the chips may fall if you will, to get things moving correctly for the sake of their child.

Okay, I vented for the millionth time in almost 10 years

Sometimes its just the basics that remind me that the Ramseys are very very bad people.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I agree

The Walsh's are a great example, and the lengthy list of parents that behaved the total opposite of the Ramseys will forever highlight the unwillingness of JonBenet's Mommy & Daddy.

RR

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I also agree. I don't think there is an innocent mother or father who wouldn't do what the Walshes did in order to help the police find their child and her killer. I can't even fathom why anyone who is innocent wouldn't cooperate with authorities. The RST (Real Stupid Twits) still insist the Ramseys did cooperate. No, they didn't. They did everything in their power to avoid being interviewed by police in a deep and meaningful way. Even divas have to cooperate with the police if they want their daughter's killer found.

The Ramseys talk out both sides of their mouths - out one side they say they understand that the police have to focus on the people who were in the house when the murder was committed. Out the other side, they were offended that the police were doing their jobs by focusing first on them and trying to get them to come in and be questioned. Like, who the hell are the Ramseys, anyway, that they thought they should be calling the shots? That is absurd.

Bah - what difference does it make? The best defense lawyers the Ramseys ever had were the lawyers inside the Boulder DA's office, starting with the DA.

4. Elle

Elle Member

Well said, WY. This is a difficult post to follow. You've said it all! I agree with all of you!

Thank you Barbara for posting this!

5. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

hard to understand

Why is it that what is seen as the "norm" by most people isn't seen that way by the people that could actually do something to bringing justice to this case?

Some argue there isn't a norm for the reaction to the murder of a child, but with normal people there most certainly is...you do whatever it takes....

6. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Barbara,

Thanks for starting this thread! I've wondered this same thought for years now. And I've come to the conclusion that the RST doesn't even know what the word cooperation means. Even at this very late junction in this cold case the Ramseys could step forward and be interviewed and interviewed and interviewed by LE and take lie detector tests by proven authorities and all of this without the benefit of any and I repeat ANY lawyers. They could step up to the plate and beg to have their name cleared once and for all. They have been though an awful time of it by their own making or that of their ATTYs. So why not make it all right once and for all. Enough of the bull smit. Tell us what happened that night. They know exactly what happened and who did what to JonBenet. Start talking and dont' stop. It will be easy for them once they unburden their souls and take the punishment like adults.

However I must confess that even if they did all of that I for one would look at what they said with a grain of salt. Would each blame the other? They have mentally buried the truth so deep that I fear that it would never come out because of the lies and untruths they have held to for all these years. But I'm not giving up hope that something might happen...look at the John List case. He was finally caught after what 20 years. Of course that is totally different except that he lived a lie for all of the 20 years after the family massacre. I just hope it won't take 20 years in this case.

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

and furthermore.....

Just some more basics:

I, as many others, have been on the forums for many years discussing the JonBenet Ramsey case and have been awed by the likes of many brilliant posters (so many to name) who have taken the time and made the extraordinary effort to scientifically disect and research such great evidentiary information. Subjects that come to mind are the DNA, tape enhancements, fiber evidence, autopsy, ligature marks, stun guns, medical evidence, etc., etc.

When all is said and done, the RST have nothing to place an intruder in the home that night.

Having said all that, it again comes back to basics and comparisons. While it is true that people react differently in situations, some differences cannot be ignored and sloughed off as "differences" in reactions.

1. The Ramseys lawyered up within hours
    2. The Ramseys tried to leave town immediately
    3. The Ramseys wouldn't talk to police
    4. The Ramseys went on CNN when they wouldn't cooperate with police
    5. The Ramseys hired a PR firm
    6. The Ramseys made a photo op during THAT CHILD'S FUNERAL
    7. The Ramseys let their remaining vulnerable child leave the house without police protection

All basics!

Besides the Walsh family doing everything "different" than the Ramseys, one only needs to look at the living HELL the VanDams put themselves through for the sake of Danielle. They let their most intimate and personal life be broadcast all across the world, subjecting themselves to some of the most cruel and vicious attacks possible, FOR THE SAKE OF THEIR CHILD. Jessica Lundsford's family also did everything possible FOR THE SAKE OF THEIR CHILD.

The only thing the Ramseys ever did for the sake of their child, sacrificing their own interests in the process was........

okay, let me think

thinking............ thinking.........thinking...........

NOTHING!!!

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Don't forget Ed Smart.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice