Misinformed ramblings on other forums

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Mar 18, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Michael Tracey made a documentary which was badly researched at best but potentially just fraudulent.

At the John Douglas Mindhunter forum, Rainsong seems to be talking to herself about my part in this. It started with her copying an entire post of mine from here (not fair use) and not only did she fail to provide a link - she actually stated that the author would "remain nameless". Now I find this rather cute coming from someone who has started several threads in the past about copyright..... but perhaps she simply doesn't understand the rules.

Anyway, I digress. She posted this:-

http://www.johndouglasmindhunter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=20027&highlight=#20027

(please note that I know and understand proper copyright procedures)

Yes - and isn't it lucky that I did because the accused man came forward and was cleared. Investigators no longer needed to waste time or energy on another false theory.

Probably, but it's considerably smaller than the population of American viewers who might have ended up watching the original fraudulent documentary in the US. Thanks to us, an innocent man was spared THAT humiliation. I'm not so arrogant as to suppose that if I hadn't follwed up the on-screen documentation here in the UK, that some equally "enterprising" individual in the US wouldn't have done the same as I did. (although I am flattered that anyone would think it enterprising - I thought it was a fairly simple process).

Rainsong is mistaken. Mr X's identity is known only to a small number of Ramsey case followers and it wasn't dragged through the mud. Au contraire - it was perfectly evident that he was NOT involved in the crimes that tracey's documentary stated he was involved in.

Rainsong doesn't know the full story. Mr X is certainly not mad at Tricia or myself. We had nothing to do with Augustine's research or the making of Tracey's documentary. We have nothing to do with Colorado's practice of making criminal records avaliable online. We didn't accuse him of several murders, an indecent assault and some midnight burglaries. Tarcey & co did all that. he;s mad at them. Augustine & Co made a case against this innocent man and added a little spicy detail - that he had "disappeared" ... whilst all the time they knew full and well where they could contact him!

Does Rainsong think it's OK to make a documentary falsely accusing someone of murder - just as long as you don't name them?

Now, Rainsong has always had a little bee in her bonnet about me - ever since I (inadvertently) exposed a hat game she was playing at WS. On several occasions I have exposed her nasty lies and she doesn't like it.

On several occasions, she has taken it upon herself to dredge up something that I have posted on one of "my" forums and to make some snide remark about it elsewhere. Reading her posts elsewhere, I would say that her chit stirring seems to know no bounds. I daresay that if I were to have posted online that my husband had suffered from depression for many years and that he had admitted that he felt like killing me ... that Rainsong would have some cruel comment to make about that....

2. Elle

Elle Member

I remember Tricia writing to one fellow who was accused on the net, Jay. Last year (?). It was no secret. I thought it was very good of Tricia to let this young man know he was being accused. I think he did post a thank you on the board. I remember reading it. i.e. If it was the same guy (?). :)

For some reason, or another, Jay, you seem to ruffle a few feathers. I think it's because you are always on top of what's happening with the JonBenét case. Might be jealousy!

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Uh...let's turn the tables here:

Jams' and her minions locate THE SUSPECT and he contacts LE AND CLEARS HIMSELF, taking one more INNOCENT MAN off the 50+ pages of Smit suspects! Hurray! One person closer to finding the killer!

I can imagine how they'd all never tire of hawking that accomplishment, praising jams endlessly for her brilliant sleuthing and helping AGAIN advance the case!

But flip it back around to REALITY, especially now that jams has revealed she not only does NOT clear INNOCENT people when she knows they are being wrongly suspected by her swampsters, but that she will ONLY do so for a price!

BAD BORG! Clearing an innocent man who was libeled internationally by RST! How dare they?! Reveal Tracey for the terrible journalist he is! Show Ollie for the clown of an investigator he is! Middle-aged women uncovering the truth and correcting a deliberate scam created by RST to promote themselves while making money off of a murdered child--AGAIN!

Yeah, I can see how that would irritate Rainsong. Like all RST; logic is always on its head with them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice