JBR: An Original Play: Three Acts

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Greenleaf, Mar 19, 2006.

1. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

JBR: An Original 3 Act Play

By: Greenleaf and Company
    Copywrited 2006

Act One

The curtain opens:

(KoldKase will set the stage with her opening commentsJ) not to exceed 100 words.
    :sunny:
    After which KK will appoint the next Forum writer to continue to unfold the plot, not to exceed 100 words. And, this will continue (on this thread) until Act one is completed, at which time I will come back and start Act Two.
    There is only one rule: You must not use the “J†word.

Our little play should get raving reviews. (From ourselves, of course.)
    Dare we do it?

:leaf:

:sunny:

2. Elle

Elle Member

Have you been dipping into that sauce again GL? :)

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

JBR: An Original 3 Act Play

By: Greenleaf and Company
    Copywrited 2006

Act One

The curtain opens:

Enter, stage right, with a computer strapped to her back, Bertha, a bread-baking housewife in a shower cap. Behind her, the scrim is lit to reveal a child being hit, then garroted while the woman speaks to the audience:

Bertha: I was just a bread-baking housewife from Hickland, North Carolina, when I took a shower one night and was struck by a vision: a child murderer wrote a ransom note and didn't put the child's name in it. He used a velvet glove to molest her, then strangled her. When I snapped out of it, I had a new purpose in my life: to interject myself into the high profile murder case and make as much money as I possibly could before it ended. I got lucky: the parents are so guilty, almost nobody would defend them on the internet forums discussing the murder, where I soon spent all my time. It was clear that this was the way to go if I wanted to stand out among the crowd and worm my way into the Damsey family's windfall of publicity you can't buy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[More than 100 words, already wrote this on another thread: deal with it!

And since you had the bright idea, Greenleaf, I'll name YOU to continue the plot.... :hypno:]

4. Greenleaf

Enter stage left:

Enter stage left: Lou Lou, a disenfranchised, bi-polar Detective:

I am here to inform you nitwits that I hold the key to this mystery. This wonderful Hickory Hill lady has been so maligned, by jealous folks on Funny Forums, that I..honk…honk…(excuse me, I’m catching the bird flu.) that I feel compelled to speak out..honk…honk…on her behalf.

If the public at large had the desire to find the truth in this matter, they wouldn’t swine…I mean wine so loudly….honk…honk.. This is, after all, a koldkase. You can huff and puff all you please, but this case is dead…kold….dead koldkase.

I realize that I am going to be portrayed as one of the villains here, so I will simply exit the spotlight, for now, and let that crafty Screen-play-writer Voyager, continue:

5. Greenleaf

Elle

No, Elle, I have been dipping into nothing stronger than iced tea.

This thread has, sob, sob, Gone with the wind!!!

Goodbye cruel world! It's time for the leaf to hibernate.

:leaf:

6. Elle

Elle Member

You can do this all by yourself, Greenleaf. You're the champion when it comes to prose. Just think of all the CD's you can sell. :)

Ah! "Gone With The Wind." One of my favourite movies. I have the movie.

7. koldkase

Oh, don't give up yet, Greenleaf. Does Voyager even know you've designated her? Has she even seen the thread?

I'd say it might be safer to designate someone who posts regularly to write the next installment. I was thinking of Elle all along, but wanted to pay you back first, Green. heh

Whaddaya' think? Elle, if you want to take it away, in my official capacity as the lowest of the low in the guttah, I am tagging you ! Voyager can let us know when she shows up and then she can jump in.

I was thinking the title of the parody of jams' play should be:

ALL ABOUT ME

8. koldkase

OK, then maybe the parody of jams' play should be:

GONE WITH THE SPIN

9. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Aww Greenie...don't give up yet.

10. Elle

Elle Member

Personally, KK, you and Greenleaf are the pros here. I haven't got time to take the course. :) GONE WITH THE SPIN Great title!

11. Elle

Elle Member

There once was a playwright called JAMS
    Who wrote all her plays for the HAMS
    Candy and Rainsong
    Margoo and King Kong
    And don't forget Emma Sams :)

12. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

"Gone With The Spin" ( And So It Began!)

Patsy R.....(Enter Stage Left)

Oh me! Oh my! One hand dramatically placed on her breast and the other shading her peeking blue eyes....Where oh where is our darl'in baby JonBenet?! John, sweetheart, dear father of our children, do you remember where we put her.... eeerrr left her..... errrr last saw our sweet little pageant princess?

John R. (enter Stage Right) No, beautiful loving and innocent wife.....I don't know where she might be, but I will run down to the cold basement wine room and see if she is there!

Oh but wait my dearest! I have just jumped over a note on our bedroom stairs, maybe this letter will tell us where she can be found!

(To Be continued!) Really? Yeah for about 10 yrs.! :imonline: Keep writing you guys and I will chime in too.....

Voyager

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice