Default Rusty Yates remarries?

How could any same woman want to hook up with some guy that was married to a nutzo muderess? How could any sane woman be with a guy who spent time living in a school bus while studying under the religious shadow of some obscure spiritual "leader"?
    Too many ghosts on his hard drive, even after the programs are uninstalled and the cookies have been deleted.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/11903428/site/newsweek/
    Last edited by Watching You; March 21, 2006, 8:03 am at Tue Mar 21 8:03:01 UTC 2006.
    It's all just my opinion. They're like noses-everybody has one.

"Personally, I think lawyers who immerse themselves in themselves are disturbed individuals who need to get a life, and are to be both prayed for and pitied." -quote from The HyperScrubulator, May 25th 2004

Well, there must have been one more baby-mill out there just waiting to latch onto a "good" virile man.
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Quote Originally Posted by JustChillun
    How could any same woman want to hook up with some guy that was married to a nutzo muderess? How could any sane woman be with a guy who spent time living in a school bus while studying under the religious shadow of some obscure spiritual "leader"?
    Too many ghosts on his hard drive, even after the programs are uninstalled and the cookies have been deleted.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/11903428/site/newsweek/
    Who said she's sane?

JC, I accidentally hit "edit" on your post instead of "quote," so it shows I edited your post. I didn't. I'm just brain dead.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Quote Originally Posted by Watching You
    Who said she's sane?

JC, I accidentally hit "edit" on your post instead of "quote," so it shows I edited your post. I didn't. I'm just brain dead.
    Hey J.C. I dont know if I would call her a nutz-o murderess as I believe she actually needs mental medical attention. If you can recall she was an E.R. Nurse at our Hospital and was of sound mind back in the day. Though this is an awful tradgedy;I still believe Russell should have been held somehow responsible as well with her mental history and postpartum issues.I know of men out there[as well as women]that can almost hypnotize an indiviual into there means of control;as to whatever that may be. I believe there are certain individuals that are easy targets to be taken advantage of[which is sad].As far as RUSSELL remarring;is certainly his right though does raise questions[imo]as to what type woman would be involved. Is it love? Is it for publiticy[it was world news]?Or maybe shes the next victim to be trained into a depression state??? I personally feel sad for everything about this incident but cant help feel that from what I watched on T.V. that I expected a little more emotional upset from Russell. Then again I guess some have there own ways of dealing with grief.