March 20/RAM INVESTIGATOR CHANGES AGAIN

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Greenleaf, Mar 21, 2006.

1. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Crime / Punishment
    JonBenet Ramsey Investigator Changes Again
    Crime/Punishment Blog

March 20, 2006

JonBenet Ramsey Investigator Changes Again
    The lead investigator for the JonBenet Ramsey murder case is about to change again, but the new detective is one who once worked exclusively on the Christmas 1996 death of the six-year-old daughter of John and Patsy Ramsey.

Tom Bennett, a retired detective from the Arvada Police Department, joined the Boulder's prosecutor's office in 2003 working exclusively on the Ramsey case, working 20 to 30 hours a week. He later worked full time, working on other cases also, and retired again in 2005.

Bennett will now return to work for district attorney Mary Lacy after chief investigator Jim Kolar decided to leave the position to become chief marshal of Telluride, Colorado.

He will be replaced by Bennett, who was named investigator of the year by the Colorado District Attorneys Council in 2005.

In making the announcement of the change in chief investigators, Lacy did not comment on the current status of the almost ten-year-old investigation.

See Also:
    Ramsey Case Back in Same Hands

Background:
    JonBenet Ramsey Investigation
    Profile of JonBenet Ramsey

2. wombat

wombat Member

Waaaaahhhhh......

I'm kind of giving up....

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Wonder whatever happened to the Smitster, not that I really give a damn.

4. Elle

Elle Member

Let's see Bennett making Investigator of the year in 2006 for arresting the Ramseys.

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I think I speak for everyone when I say this stinks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice