Advances in Forensics - Fingerprints

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Apr 2, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

2. Elle

Elle Member

Just spotted this, Jay. This is a very interesting article. I wonder if they could discover anything from the prints of Patsy's taken from her notepad (?). Wouldn't that be something if they could spot anything relating to that time on Christmas Night, 1996?

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I'm a bit confused what fingerprints of Patsy's you mean, Elle. Not sure about any on the pad, but would that make any difference? She easily could have picked up the pad sometime that day, since it was hers, so that wouldn't be incriminating in and of itself, would it?

I don't believe there were any found on the ransom note itself, though.

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

And both Patsy and John say (at different times) that they both touched the note too...Hmmm...

5. Elle

Elle Member

Steve Thomas page 223

Partial print on the ransom note was Chet Ubowski's of the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, who handled the note during the examination. ... ... ...

lab analysts identified 7 latent finger prints on the tablet from which the ransom note came. None of them belonged to an intruder. One belonged to Sergeant Whitson, who handled it on the morning of December 26. A second belonged to CBI's Ubowski. The remaining five prints were Patsy Ramsey's.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice