Whackadoodles Evening 2

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Wow, is Evening 2 bizarre, or what?

She continually calls Professor McReynolds and his wife (aka Mr. and Mrs .Santa) murderers of JonBenet Ramsey; then, when someone informs her that she is committing libel and could be sued, she tells them they are threatening her and she will "pursue the remedy."

She reminds me a lot of a couple of former posters at JW who were also very bizarre.

Evening2 should, in fact, take heed of LegalMatter's advice.

Oh dear, do you suppose she will accuse WY of being Santa, now? Of course, he's dead, but, there's always Mrs. Santa, I guess.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Evening2 is one of the more seriously disturbed posters at the swamp. She actually believes she has cracked the case because she alone can see that the McReynolds confessed! In some writing they did! She's posted it! And there it is!

Or not. Some of the saner swampsters have tried to tell her that no, what she's reading INTO something the McReynolds wrote is NOT in fact a confession of anything, but too bad...she's not listening.

So Evening goes around calling the McReynolds child killers. It's a help to her that ONE of them is dead. You know, favored RST perps are dead ones who can't respond, defend themselves, or sue. As for Janet McReynolds, since Evening clearly states she believes Janet was a partner in this murder, Janet could sue, but in all probability, she won't. That's because to do so would only bring lots more publicity to being accused of murdering a child, even if the accuser is mentally ill.

The fact is that the very people who go bonkers over anyone discussing the Ramseys as prime suspects in this case, though they clearly were for at least half a dozen years and have STILL NOT BEEN CLEARED BY LE, are the same people who love to trash truly innocent people and push them under the bus without batting an eye.

So Ramsey of them.

3. Watching You

I think Jayelles said her husband is a lawyer. He'd do well to slap a muzzle on her. :winkaway:

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Wackadoodles has always had a fondness for accusing any person who didn't have a murdered six year old in their locked home of being child molesters. I'm surprised she hasn't accused me of it--well she probably has but nobody cares. She can dine at my hotdog stand.

5. Tez

Tez Member

Thanks to you Uncle Bob, Wackadoodles is now a permanent fixture in my vocab. I said it the other day, and my son said, "Where did you learn that word?" I said, "Uncle Bob." He looked at me very strange and proceeded to inform me I didn't have an Uncle Bob. I told him it was too deep for him to understand. LOL

6. BobC

Hee hee! My crackpot views are spreading like a pestilence! Hey Tez--did you still want a pic of that Stevie Ray Vaughn statue at Towne Lake? I forgot all about that until I walked by it on Saturday.

7. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

"Pursue the remedy"? In other words - Physician, heal thyself.

:eek: Oh, my! (You know, in a way, that emotie kinda does go quite appropriately with your quip.)

-Tea

8. Watching You

Heh. :eat: :eat:

I will :pray: that the pcguru gets Evening :pcguru:

:floor: :floor:

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Seems like Evening 2 has "pursued the remedy" by complaining to jameson!

The "remedy" :- jameson has started a thread in defence of Evening2 - possibly a mistake. If Janet McReynolds (or any of the McReynolds family actually) or even Louise Armstrong decide to take legal action against her forum, this thread will serve to prove that jameson was aware of the issue of the libelous posts (and that she defended the member's right to make them).

It is NOT enough to put a disclaimer saying (paraphrased) 'if anyone is distressed by anything written here, contact me'. That only serves as proof that she is aware that there are potentially distressing comments written and would add strength to a libel lawyer's case! In the same way as offering to remove stolen copyrighted material is not a defence against breach of copyright. It is NOT enough to stress that her forum is just a discussion board - cases against discussion boards have now been tested and won.

IMO, it is NOT enough in this case to say that members are responsible for their own words. I also believe that the fact that jameson charges her members to post could place her on severely dodgy ground if ever there was a libel case against a particular member. Let's face it, a brothel owner cannot deny responsibility for the activities of the prostitutes who rent rooms from her!

Interestingly, in the recent Internet libel case here, the forum where the libel took place was a Yahoo group and the plaintiff didn't bother to complain to the moderator - he just went straight to his lawyer!. The freedom of speech lawyer criticised him for this, but Michael Smith argued that the posts were unlawful in the first place. The fact that Tracey William's attacks on his were sustained and constant was also enough to prove malice (necessary in a libel case). The offending Yahoo group was simply closed down.

Evening2 has been attacking the McReynolds for years now - a case for actual malice would be easy to make against her.

It's very clear that jameson supports ANYONE being accused outright of JonBenet's murder on her forum - provided it isn't a Ramsey or one of their supporters.

EDITED TO ADD: Godfrey v Demon - ISP was also successfully sued for defamatory comments on a newsgroup which they hosted. Dr Godfrey has won 10 libel cases for defamatory comments posted on the Internet. In one of them, the owner of the forum was considered to be liable also. Several websites have been closed following lawsuits raised by Dr Godfrey.

10. Watching You

jammy sue is a fool if she thinks her silly disclaimers protect her. But, that's SOP for her - she posts, or allows to be posted, on her forum defamatory statements, then states she will remove them if the defamed or offended contacts her. That is putting the onus on the victim, and that won't fly, because she admits she knows she has offended simply by her offering to remove them.

That's akin to going up to someone in a large group and accusing them of murder - then offering to retract the statement if that person writes them a letter requesting that she do so. It's TOO LATE. The damage has been done.

I only wish mame and her gang of stinking thugs could have been sued for defamation for the things they said about FW a few years ago. Sadly, I suspect the statute of limitations has run out of their blatant libel, and just about anything could be said on-line, then, without repercussions. Not so, today. People are suing and winning.

I guess we all have to be a little more careful about our accusations, but - remember - if it's true, it's not slander or libel. Therefore, I can still say that Crappy is nuts and the Skank is a liar.

11. Tez

Tez Member

Yes, a million times yes!!!! Thanks Bob!!!!!

12. BobC

you got it.

13. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Extra mayo for the wierdo on the other forum, please.

Hey, there's a local photog who followed SRV around on tours and has a sizeable portfolio of works where he's at or near the focal point...maybe you can catch some of her stuff around town...

Walton and Johnson and BobC? Is it possible?

14. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Evening2
    Member since 7-7-03
    04-07-06, 01:11 PM (EST)

3. "RE: Amazing BORG statements #2"
    In response to message #2

*snip*

Leaving this rather "odd sized bowl and spoon" at the crime scene was really supposed to be a rather simple message from the intruders. That message being,,,there really IS evil in this world,,,Evil is stronger than Good,,,so no matter that you may look at the world through Pollyanna eyes and give God credit for everything that IS,,,the realty is that Evil will and does prevail,,,even in the warmth and safety of your home,,,and though JonBenet's fantasy is that I am Santa,,,the truth is that I AM an Evil person.

Really? Why, I could have sworn the message was "I'm not gonna pay a lot for this muffler".

-Tea

15. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

I TOLD you that the voice(s) are talking to this one.

Deductive reasoning be damned, she's pegged out the Ridiculometer.

16. koldkase

hahaha IcedTea, I saw that and almost brought it over myself. It's so stupid, even stupid people would be insulted by it.

This is the kind of logic and reason the Rams draw into their world of intruder fantasies. Evening is about the best wackadoodles over there right now, isn't she? But she better not get too comfy, as the competition for Code sixes is fierce in swampland! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

17. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Okay, that does it. I can't stand it any longer. I'm still playing catch up from Zotto being here and wasn't going to post until all the dust had settled ... but THIS is unbelievable ... even for the Swamp!

Let me get this straight. An "odd sized bowl and spoon" on the Ramsey's kitchen table was a coded message from Santa McReynolds saying he was Evil, and Evil is stronger than Good. Hunh?

Oh, I see. My spoon is bigger than YOUR spoon. Obviously, we have a bad case of flatware envy.

Well then, the Maglite left on the kitchen counter was most certainly a phallic symbol, probably Neolithic in origin and related to Stonehenge and the Giza pyramids via the cosmic dust from Cleopatra who wanted to send a coded message to Patsy which said, "You're not the only drama queen around here!"

Oh, and I almost forgot the pineapple ... probably left by a Hawaiian uke player as a warning to the Ramseys NOT to cooperate with the police because the Island natives are STILL ticked off at Hawaii 5-0's Jack Lord for showing up with that stupid helmet haircut.

Just when you think you've seen and heard it all in the never-ending Ramsey saga ... one of the resident psycho-nuts at the Double B lowers the bar.

Help me, Buddha.

18. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Bwahahahaha!!!

Hey, hey, hey! Don't you be hatin' on Jack Lord and his uber-cool hair!

[​IMG]

Det. Williams: Steve? Steve? Are you there?
    Det. McGarrett: What is it, Dann-o?
    Det. Williams: Got the latest on Evening2 aka Wackadoodles. She posted something really wacky about McReynolds and pineapple and pineapple being evil.
    Det. McGarrett: Well, like... Duh!!!! Tell me something I don't know!

-Tea

19. koldkase

So that's where you were while Zott was using yer hat to post! She tied you up and force fed you her exotic foods from down under, until your gaseous state created a dust storm! She's a right clevah guttah gossip, isn't she? Well, glad to have you back!

And once again, you have CRACKED THE CASE! Well, you and Evening2, with her tin foil hat zapping the SBTC (Santa Bill's Telecommunications Channel) out of the air as fast as she can spin. But she hadn't quite figured out the flatware envy, so you get credit for that, Chero! Darnit, you're a shoe-in for the Guttah Gossip of 2005-06-whatever award now!

And I know I'm really out of my league here, as my past glory as the worst of the lowest of the scummiest of the guttah wanes even as I type, but if I may add a teeeeensy little bit of investigative genius, reminiscent of my former brilliance, which has only "the likes of" Evening2 to blame for overshadowing my once record-setting level of dementia...I think the TEA BAG is a HUGE message sent by the Chinese Ming Dynasty to John Ramsey, with the simple but clear message "Tea drinkers ROCK!" See how that fits? BURKE WAS THE ONLY TEA DRINKER IN THE FAMILY! Get it? The other three Ramseys were being PUNISHED for not drinking tea! How could we have missed this all this time?!

Oh, and Buddha asked me to relay a message to you: He's booked until August 3046, but he can refer you to Shiva for an earlier appt. if you just can't wait. Personally...just between us...I prefer Shiva: we battled once, in another life, and when all those arms start flying, Patsy Ramsey won't know what hit her....

20. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Evening2
    unregistered user
    04-11-06, 11:55 AM (EST)

31. "RE: Walt Disney"
    In response to message #30

Yeah, right, Mikie,,,how could I have forgotten that one? Here's the deal. Among all the other evidence that points to Bill McReynolds, his historical writings are quite telling.
    Bill McReynolds is and has been obsessed with Walt Disney and his works. He does not APPROVE, so to speak, of his works, but seems compelled to study and write of them.

He wrote his dissertation on Walt Disney and some other papers, one of which was presented at a pop culture gathering in Ohio titled, "Disney Plays the Glad Game".

In the dissertation Bill McReynolds speaks of the Leopold and Loeb kidnapping and speaks of Charles Lindburg.

The "ransom note" even "sounds" Disneyish when you think about it. And now we realize that Disney produced many films about kidnapping.

Are there even more kidnapping plots produced by Walt Disney? Bill McReynolds did not appreciate the fact that Disney used the works of others to create his masterpieces and didn't particularly consider Disney an artist.

I'm having a difficult time deciding whether the above post is goofy or dopey.

-Tea

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice