Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher
    Well, I'm still keen for the fight! A million and 1/2 ways, KK. A pirate's life for me!

Well, good for you, Punisher! You must be still young. I was when I started out on the forums. It's nice to hear reinforcements have arrived. I'm more than ready to pass the torch.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    Well, good for you, Punisher! You must be still young. I was when I started out on the forums. It's nice to hear reinforcements have arrived. I'm more than ready to pass the torch.
    WHOA Young Lady. You have not been given permission to pass the torch.

You have many years ahead of you dealing with the insane goings on in this case. You are no jumping ship. It is not allowed.

I have spoken. :beersign: :chicken:
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

OK, fine! But it's gonna' cost you! Lots of crack. LOTS! And throw in a case of Jack Daniels to take the edge off....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    OK, fine! But it's gonna' cost you! Lots of crack. LOTS! And throw in a case of Jack Daniels to take the edge off....
    You got it. Us Guttah Ho's must stick together.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

"You must be still young."

Arr, matey! I be 25 this fall!

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher
    "You must be still young."

Arr, matey! I be 25 this fall!
    Why, you're practically a baby!

Ok, good! Tricia won't let me quit, but I'm going to let you do the heavy lifting and toting. Whew! I'm worn slap out!

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

I get that a lot!

25?????

Why, my crack pipe and bong are older than you!
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

But there's nothing wrong with my brain!

Evening2
    Member since 7-7-03
    08-13-06, 04:59 PM (EST)

"Definition of "faction""

fac·tion2 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fkshn)
    n.
    1. A form of literature or filmmaking that treats real people or events as if they were fictional or uses real people or events as essential elements in an otherwise fictional rendition.

2. A literary work or film that is a mix of fact and fiction.

Now if THAT doesn't have the Bill and Janet McReynolds as perps theory written ALL over it I don't know WHAT does!!!
    While though dictionary.com does have this as its first definition of "faction", it doesn't mean it was in existence in this form back in 1996.

-Tea

Evening2 does such an amazing job typing for someone garbed in a jacket with extra long sleeves which wrap her arms around her body.

-Tea

Default Priceless

Evening2
    Member since 7-7-03
    08-27-06, 07:55 PM (EST)

24. "RE: For Tricia and FFJ posters"
    In response to message #23

Don't they realize that they open themselves up for lawsuits when they make statements about posters they don't know that are completely false and libelous and can be proven as such in a court of law? They should remember that these posters (for the most part) are NOT public figures so they wouldn't have a leg to stand on. They would do good to remove such posts altogether. At least that would be a sign of an earnest attempt to mitigate damages.

It should be noted, that this poster is referring to posts here which criticise her for openly calling Bill and Janet McReynolds "murderers" amongst other names. Her entire basis for this accusation is "historical writings" of the learned pair. She "sees" confessions in stuff they wrote long before Jonbenet was even born.

Evening2 sees nothing wrong in her calling the McReynold murderers:-

Evening2
    Member since 7-7-03
    04-02-06, 08:40 PM (EST)

23. "RE: BC's idea of a lie"
    In response to message #21

LAST EDITED ON 04-03-06 AT 08:13 AM (EST)

Anyone who can't see this crime for the brutal murder it really is,,,better go back to Kindergarten.
    Also, ten years of "sleuthing", should yield you a definite suspect/killer,,,and, if it hasn't,,,it might be time to close down these "shops".

The McReynolds committed this act,,,and they've written about their beliefs which would translate to motive, in various historical writings. I can't help it if the authorities don't know about these historical writings and therefore have not had them read,,,but they may certainly contact me for direction,,,and I DO wish they would.
    http://www.webbsleuths.org/cgi-bin/d...DCForumID61#23

but anyone who condemns her for doing so without proof are guilty of "libelling" HER!

She's supposed to be married to a judge. I seriously doubt that. If she was married to a legal man, she'd surely know what libel is?

She wants posters here to leave her alone. Perhaps they will when she leaves the McReynolds alone?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission