Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    Wackadoodles has always had a fondness for accusing any person who didn't have a murdered six year old in their locked home of being child molesters. I'm surprised she hasn't accused me of it--well she probably has but nobody cares. She can dine at my hotdog stand.
    Extra mayo for the wierdo on the other forum, please.

Hey, there's a local photog who followed SRV around on tours and has a sizeable portfolio of works where he's at or near the focal point...maybe you can catch some of her stuff around town...

Walton and Johnson and BobC? Is it possible?
    It's all just my opinion. They're like noses-everybody has one.

"Personally, I think lawyers who immerse themselves in themselves are disturbed individuals who need to get a life, and are to be both prayed for and pitied." -quote from The HyperScrubulator, May 25th 2004

Evening2
    Member since 7-7-03
    04-07-06, 01:11 PM (EST)

3. "RE: Amazing BORG statements #2"
    In response to message #2

*snip*

Leaving this rather "odd sized bowl and spoon" at the crime scene was really supposed to be a rather simple message from the intruders. That message being,,,there really IS evil in this world,,,Evil is stronger than Good,,,so no matter that you may look at the world through Pollyanna eyes and give God credit for everything that IS,,,the realty is that Evil will and does prevail,,,even in the warmth and safety of your home,,,and though JonBenet's fantasy is that I am Santa,,,the truth is that I AM an Evil person.

Really? Why, I could have sworn the message was "I'm not gonna pay a lot for this muffler".

-Tea

I TOLD you that the voice(s) are talking to this one.

Deductive reasoning be damned, she's pegged out the Ridiculometer.
    It's all just my opinion. They're like noses-everybody has one.

"Personally, I think lawyers who immerse themselves in themselves are disturbed individuals who need to get a life, and are to be both prayed for and pitied." -quote from The HyperScrubulator, May 25th 2004

hahaha IcedTea, I saw that and almost brought it over myself. It's so stupid, even stupid people would be insulted by it.

This is the kind of logic and reason the Rams draw into their world of intruder fantasies. Evening is about the best wackadoodles over there right now, isn't she? But she better not get too comfy, as the competition for Code sixes is fierce in swampland!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by icedtea4me
    Evening2
    Member since 7-7-03
    04-07-06, 01:11 PM (EST)

3. "RE: Amazing BORG statements #2"
    In response to message #2

*snip*

Leaving this rather "odd sized bowl and spoon" at the crime scene was really supposed to be a rather simple message from the intruders. That message being,,,there really IS evil in this world,,,Evil is stronger than Good,,,so no matter that you may look at the world through Pollyanna eyes and give God credit for everything that IS,,,the realty is that Evil will and does prevail,,,even in the warmth and safety of your home,,,and though JonBenet's fantasy is that I am Santa,,,the truth is that I AM an Evil person.

Really? Why, I could have sworn the message was "I'm not gonna pay a lot for this muffler".

-Tea

Okay, that does it. I can't stand it any longer. I'm still playing catch up from Zotto being here and wasn't going to post until all the dust had settled ... but THIS is unbelievable ... even for the Swamp!

Let me get this straight. An "odd sized bowl and spoon" on the Ramsey's kitchen table was a coded message from Santa McReynolds saying he was Evil, and Evil is stronger than Good. Hunh?

Oh, I see. My spoon is bigger than YOUR spoon. Obviously, we have a bad case of flatware envy.

Well then, the Maglite left on the kitchen counter was most certainly a phallic symbol, probably Neolithic in origin and related to Stonehenge and the Giza pyramids via the cosmic dust from Cleopatra who wanted to send a coded message to Patsy which said, "You're not the only drama queen around here!"

Oh, and I almost forgot the pineapple ... probably left by a Hawaiian uke player as a warning to the Ramseys NOT to cooperate with the police because the Island natives are STILL ticked off at Hawaii 5-0's Jack Lord for showing up with that stupid helmet haircut.

Just when you think you've seen and heard it all in the never-ending Ramsey saga ... one of the resident psycho-nuts at the Double B lowers the bar.

Help me, Buddha.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    Well then, the Maglite left on the kitchen counter was most certainly a phallic symbol, probably Neolithic in origin and related to Stonehenge and the Giza pyramids via the cosmic dust from Cleopatra who wanted to send a coded message to Patsy which said, "You're not the only drama queen around here!"
    Bwahahahaha!!!

Oh, and I almost forgot the pineapple ... probably left by a Hawaiian uke player as a warning to the Ramseys NOT to cooperate with the police because the Island natives are STILL ticked off at Hawaii 5-0's Jack Lord for showing up with that stupid helmet haircut.
    Hey, hey, hey! Don't you be hatin' on Jack Lord and his uber-cool hair!

Det. Williams: Steve? Steve? Are you there?
    Det. McGarrett: What is it, Dann-o?
    Det. Williams: Got the latest on Evening2 aka Wackadoodles. She posted something really wacky about McReynolds and pineapple and pineapple being evil.
    Det. McGarrett: Well, like... Duh!!!! Tell me something I don't know!

-Tea

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    Okay, that does it. I can't stand it any longer. I'm still playing catch up from Zotto being here and wasn't going to post until all the dust had settled ...
    So that's where you were while Zott was using yer hat to post! She tied you up and force fed you her exotic foods from down under, until your gaseous state created a dust storm! She's a right clevah guttah gossip, isn't she? Well, glad to have you back!

Let me get this straight. An "odd sized bowl and spoon" on the Ramsey's kitchen table was a coded message from Santa McReynolds saying he was Evil, and Evil is stronger than Good. Hunh?

Oh, I see. My spoon is bigger than YOUR spoon. Obviously, we have a bad case of flatware envy.
    And once again, you have CRACKED THE CASE! Well, you and Evening2, with her tin foil hat zapping the SBTC (Santa Bill's Telecommunications Channel) out of the air as fast as she can spin. But she hadn't quite figured out the flatware envy, so you get credit for that, Chero! Darnit, you're a shoe-in for the Guttah Gossip of 2005-06-whatever award now!

And I know I'm really out of my league here, as my past glory as the worst of the lowest of the scummiest of the guttah wanes even as I type, but if I may add a teeeeensy little bit of investigative genius, reminiscent of my former brilliance, which has only "the likes of" Evening2 to blame for overshadowing my once record-setting level of dementia...I think the TEA BAG is a HUGE message sent by the Chinese Ming Dynasty to John Ramsey, with the simple but clear message "Tea drinkers ROCK!" See how that fits? BURKE WAS THE ONLY TEA DRINKER IN THE FAMILY! Get it? The other three Ramseys were being PUNISHED for not drinking tea! How could we have missed this all this time?!

Just when you think you've seen and heard it all in the never-ending Ramsey saga ... one of the resident psycho-nuts at the Double B lowers the bar.

Help me, Buddha.
    Oh, and Buddha asked me to relay a message to you: He's booked until August 3046, but he can refer you to Shiva for an earlier appt. if you just can't wait. Personally...just between us...I prefer Shiva: we battled once, in another life, and when all those arms start flying, Patsy Ramsey won't know what hit her....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Evening2
    unregistered user
    04-11-06, 11:55 AM (EST)

31. "RE: Walt Disney"
    In response to message #30

Yeah, right, Mikie,,,how could I have forgotten that one? Here's the deal. Among all the other evidence that points to Bill McReynolds, his historical writings are quite telling.
    Bill McReynolds is and has been obsessed with Walt Disney and his works. He does not APPROVE, so to speak, of his works, but seems compelled to study and write of them.

He wrote his dissertation on Walt Disney and some other papers, one of which was presented at a pop culture gathering in Ohio titled, "Disney Plays the Glad Game".

In the dissertation Bill McReynolds speaks of the Leopold and Loeb kidnapping and speaks of Charles Lindburg.

The "ransom note" even "sounds" Disneyish when you think about it. And now we realize that Disney produced many films about kidnapping.

Are there even more kidnapping plots produced by Walt Disney? Bill McReynolds did not appreciate the fact that Disney used the works of others to create his masterpieces and didn't particularly consider Disney an artist.

I'm having a difficult time deciding whether the above post is goofy or dopey.

-Tea

I'm having a difficult time deciding whether the above post is goofy or dopey.

-Tea
    Maybe it is Sneezy (you know, maybe from snorting whatever wackadoodles snort?)
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Evening2
    unregistered user
    04-11-06, 11:55 AM (EST)

31. "RE: Walt Disney"
    In response to message #30

Bill McReynolds is and has been obsessed with Walt Disney and his works. He does not APPROVE, so to speak, of his works, but seems compelled to study and write of them.
    Author Marc Eliot wrote a biography of Walt Disney entitled "Walt Disney: Hollywood's Dark Prince." Eliot was obsessed with Disney for years. Following Waackadoodles' logic, Eliot is the perfect candidate for the nefarious intruder.

1st Clue - Marc Eliot was born in New York City. Patsy visited New York City not too long before JonBenet's death.

2nd Clue - Marc Eliot's first name is CRAM spelled backwards which was a coded message telling the Ramseys that Eliot was evil personified, that evil is greater than good, and the Ramseys should "cram it."

3rd Clue - Marc Eliot also wrote a book entitled To The Limit: The Untold Story of The Eagles. Don Henley was the drummer for the Eagles. Don has a home in Aspen, Colorado which is only four hours from Boulder, CO.

And finally, the most important 4th Clue - Marc Eliot dated Crystal Zevon, the ex-wife of singer/songwriter, Warren Zevon. Zevon once wrote a song titled "Roland The Headless Thompson Gunner." The threat to "behead" JonBenet in the ransom note obviously refers to the word "Headless" in that song.

There. I've solved the Ramsey case with a "body of evidence." We can all go home now.
    Last edited by Cherokee; April 13, 2006, 7:41 am at Thu Apr 13 7:41:14 UTC 2006.

hahaha Very good stuff, guttahites!

Goofy, dopey, sneezy, and Walt Disney: it's the foreign faction!

Not ELVES...as another wingnut continues to rant about in disconnected paths through her neural wasteland...BUT DWARVES! That's how they got in through that little window! See! It fits! That's how they did all that without being detected! There were seven of them!

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it! I think it was THE SEVEN DWARVES! We always knew those perverts kidnapped Snow White and enslaved her for god knows what decadence! But the Wicked Step Mother thwarted them, saving Snow White from them, didn't she? They needed a replacement! Of course they wanted JonBenet!

Take that, Evening2! You're not going to run away with the Wackadoodles 2006 title without a fight!

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

LOL - Love the title of this thread. I thought it was going to be about some wild and crazy fun night. Looks like I at least had the wild and crazy part right.

I have a file titled "way out there theories", but I think in honor of WY's wit I will rename it "Oooooodles of Wackadoodles".

If this wasn't about something that can't be any more serious, the death of a child, it might make a good Saturday Night Live skit.

Little