Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Default Double Standards

The following are some examples of posts by "members" of jameson's. All ignored by the Mods.

Beachbum is obviously a regular member's flame hat because he/she only ever posts to attack visitors or to flatter jameson LOL!

Beachbum - Moron, they cant say they match
    http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/D...ID61/1476.html

Ashley - OH for god sake BC, you do need medication-- there is something very wrong with you.
    http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/D...1/1480.html#32

Candy - They are so ignorant and stupid.
    http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/D...1/1462.html#15

Candy - They'll go back to their crack house if you ignore them.
    http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/D...1/1462.html#17

I noted with interest that on some of these threads, visitors were "warned" for far minor posts.

Pay $50 to join a forum of THAT standard? Good Grief.

Of course we know that Candy has carte blanc to post whatever she wants owing to the possibility that she has "valuable" documents that jameson wants to get her hands on. Candy likely knows that if jameson does get her hands on those documents, then she'll will be booted out before you can say "forty thousand smackeroos". Since she is banned from practically everywhere else, she'll not be sharing those documents with jameson - but she'll enjoy the kid glove treatment for as long as it lasts (and we can all enjoy the sitcom).
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    Oh, and I almost forgot the pineapple ... probably left by a Hawaiian uke player as a warning to the Ramseys NOT to cooperate with the police because the Island natives are STILL ticked off at Hawaii 5-0's Jack Lord for showing up with that stupid helmet haircut.
    Oh gosh, I laughed so much I almost peed in my pants!! LOL!! Thank you for making my day, Cherokee!!
    ~~"Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    hahaha Very good stuff, guttahites!

Goofy, dopey, sneezy, and Walt Disney: it's the foreign faction!

Not ELVES...as another wingnut continues to rant about in disconnected paths through her neural wasteland...BUT DWARVES! That's how they got in through that little window! See! It fits! That's how they did all that without being detected! There were seven of them!

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it! I think it was THE SEVEN DWARVES! We always knew those perverts kidnapped Snow White and enslaved her for god knows what decadence! But the Wicked Step Mother thwarted them, saving Snow White from them, didn't she? They needed a replacement! Of course they wanted JonBenet!

Take that, Evening2! You're not going to run away with the Wackadoodles 2006 title without a fight!
    LOL! you guys!! I can NOT stop laughing here...

I LOVE IT!!
    ~~"Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    hahaha Very good stuff, guttahites!

Goofy, dopey, sneezy, and Walt Disney: it's the foreign faction!

Not ELVES...as another wingnut continues to rant about in disconnected paths through her neural wasteland...BUT DWARVES! That's how they got in through that little window! See! It fits! That's how they did all that without being detected! There were seven of them!

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it! I think it was THE SEVEN DWARVES! We always knew those perverts kidnapped Snow White and enslaved her for god knows what decadence! But the Wicked Step Mother thwarted them, saving Snow White from them, didn't she? They needed a replacement! Of course they wanted JonBenet!

Take that, Evening2! You're not going to run away with the Wackadoodles 2006 title without a fight!
    Doesn't that strengthen her theory though? Dwarves .... elves .... Santa... See? Yet another connection.

After all, JonBenet was murdered at Christmas. Christmas = Santa ... (or should that be ,,,?) case solved.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Doesn't that strengthen her theory though? Dwarves .... elves .... Santa... See? Yet another connection.

After all, JonBenet was murdered at Christmas. Christmas = Santa ... (or should that be ,,,?) case solved.
    You speak the truth, Jayelles!

I swear, I'm going on a fundraiser to buy Evening2 a period key! I want to buy her a case of period keys, as a matter of fact, just in case she wears them out fast.

Have you ever noticed how occassionally DonBradley breaks out in commas in his posts? hehehe Maybe he loaned his period key to Evening2 and she wore it out, as well.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Niner
    LOL! you guys!! I can NOT stop laughing here...

I LOVE IT!!
    It's the crack, Niner. Amazing what it does for the sense of humor.

Think we should send gutter candy a pound or two? God knows it couldn't hurt....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Most of those hags have "Mo' crack than Harlem"

http://www.gracecountry.com/images/Img174.jpg
    It's all just my opinion. They're like noses-everybody has one.

"Personally, I think lawyers who immerse themselves in themselves are disturbed individuals who need to get a life, and are to be both prayed for and pitied." -quote from The HyperScrubulator, May 25th 2004

Evening2 thinks she has solved the Ramsey case through analysis of the historic writings of McSanta and Mrs McSanta. She attacks anyone who questions her bizarro theories. Yesterday she started a thread to attack a poster called Shalimar - she stated in this thread that she believed that Shalimar was Mrs McSanta because her writing was full of "hatred" - like Mrs McSantas (E2 see hatred where no-one else does).

What happens? Shalimar responds with an LOL and post of disbelief and SHE gets deleted and banned!

No wonder that forum went down the tubes. It has become a place where any whacko can post their nonsensical ramblings for $50 oper annum. Dave thinks anyone who disagrees with him is a "lunatic". Evening2 sees clues in essays which were written 20 years before jonbenet was born. Poor Sweet Mikie thinks he will solve the case through astrology or patterns on wood. jeff johnson ... well Jeff is into numerology - he spends most of his time performing calculations on dates to "prove" that Fleet White did it. HoraceMills aka Bill salisbury and Ashley are also hellbent on Fleet White doing it - don't ask them for evidence - they just "know". Margoo also "just knows" the Ramseys are innocent therefore an intruder must have done it.

And then there is jameson - who is in it for the ca$h. She spends her time wondering where to make the next buck from the ramsey case. She makes a few bucks from membership fees and she's made a lot of bucks from selling Ramsey info to the tabs. Alas she got caught and her sources dried up so she wrote a play and she's going to try and make a few bucks from a new book of transcripts which is basically going to be a reprint of the first book of transcripts PLUS the odd few bits the National Enquirer decided to leave out. She says if no publishers are interested she'll maybe try and hawk it on Ebay.

If jameson is looking for some more money making ideas she could always advertise her forum to mental institutions - that for $50 per annum, the inmates can come and post anything they like on her forum (as long as it isn't questioning Ramsey involvement in their daughter's death or questioning their lack of co-operation in the investigation). I doubt anyone would notice the difference.

Jams is mad because shalimar has challenged her several times on several points. Anyone who does that and wins doesn't last long, there.

I notice jammy sue getting a little testy with Candy. Weird how jams lets candy stick around and spew her BORG views. It's either because Candy has something jameson wants, or Candy has something on jameson. Probably the former.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Quote Originally Posted by Watching You
    Jams is mad because shalimar has challenged her several times on several points. Anyone who does that and wins doesn't last long, there.

I notice jammy sue getting a little testy with Candy. Weird how jams lets candy stick around and spew her BORG views. It's either because Candy has something jameson wants, or Candy has something on jameson. Probably the former.
    I know you speak the truth. Candy appears to have immunity from moderation over yonder. Twice in the past two weeks, I have noted visitors being ticked off for an "LOL" yet Candy can refer to "jameson's BS" and worse and no-one will say a word. They have clearly been instructed not to upset her and I think there is no doubt that this is because jameson is hoping that Candy will share something with her. I don't think for a nanosecond that candy has any intention of sharing anything with jameson. She's just enjoying a place to post against the "gutter" for free.

I saw that thread, Jayelles. It's really quite hilarious. The clearly delusional Evening out and out accuses shalimar of being Janet McReynolds because Evening has "studied" Janet's writings extensively and recognizes shalimar's writing as identical. Shalimar responds with some kind of incredulous response, which jams deletes and then posts shalimar's response was deleted because she was rude and "seems" to have denied being Janet. Gutter candy pipes in SHE KNOWS shalimar is NOT Janet because SHE has spoken to Janet on the phone, and that is somehow proof that what shalimar writes is not the same as Janet talks on the phone! (Is there no one in this case gutter candy hasn't harassed on the phone? I doubt it.) So the thread goes on with shalimar being deleted and banned for responding to being attacked as someone she's not, that someone being a person accused several times a day of being a child killer.

It's just priceless there. I hope Tracey includes the swamp in his book. Everyone who has ever wondered about exactly WHO thinks the Rams are innocent should see it for themselves.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

I think the swamp is a great example of what is meant by the "other end of the gene pool."
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---