Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Watching You
    I think the swamp is a great example of what is meant by the "other end of the gene pool."

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

__________________________________________________ ____________
    sissi
    unregistered user
    05-23-06, 09:12 AM (EST)

54. "RE: 911 Call December 23rd"
    In response to message #53

Santa had special little friends, so I can't discount him ,Evening. Peter Pan didn't take just one child to Neverland, either.

Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sissi
    unregistered user
    05-23-06, 09:22 AM (EST)

55. "peter pan refresher"
    In response to message #54

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/067...lance&n=283155
    No one familiar with the peculiarities of J.M. Barrie's personal life should be surprised by the book's moral. Mainly, that growing up is bad. This is the kind of moral kids like to hear and grown-ups, who idealize children in unhealthy ways, think is good. J.M. Barrie was perfectly aware of the cruelty of kids, but seemed to think it a good thing

Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Evening2
    Member since 7-7-03
    05-23-06, 11:07 AM (EST)

58. "RE: peter pan refresher"
    In response to message #55

sissi,,,thanks for that refresher. I hope everyone takes the time to do so. The puzzle comes together tighter and tighter the more we look.
    __________________________________________________ _____________

And Evening2's screws get looser and looser with every one of her cockamamie "The McReynolds did it" posts.

-Tea

Oh, that thread is priceless for an example of swamp logic.

First, they suppose--something along the lines of White didn't work so he was jealous of John. Then the supposition is turned into theories built on that supposition--because John was successful in his own business, White's jealousy is the motive for what he did to JonBenet and the Rams. Throw in quite a few totally incorrect "statements of fact": White wasn't liked by anyone, was weird, had a "chubby" daughter who might have worn the size 12 panties, was accused by a certified crazy woman of things there is no evidence at all he ever did, and called 911 on the 23rd at the Rams in some nefarious attempt to time LE's response, and you have swamp logic: IT WAS FLEET WHITE!

At which point Evening will jump in and declare no! White used the phone and McSanta picked it up and called 911 about the same time in another room! So White thought he did it! But it was all part of the extremely elaborate plot the McReynolds came up with to let everyone KNOW it was them! If only you have enough crazy juice in you to make out the clues!

Oh! You'll love this. Here is what passes for intelligent analysis at the swamp: Evening ASSUMES that Fleet THINKS he made the 911 call on the 23rd, but NO! IT'S MORE LOGICAL THAT IT WAS JANET! Why, a reasonable person asks? BECAUSE JANET WROTE THE PLAY "Hey, Rube," which Janet states later the title words in the play were "A CALL FOR HELP"! (I swear, I'm not only not making this up, I couldn't make this up, not even if I were on serious drugs.) From there, Evening embellishes her theory that the McReynolds are CLEARLY the perps because she's studied their writing going back years before JonBenet was even born. Therefore, SHE KNOWS IT WAS THE MCREYNOLDS and proclaims HER PROOF becomes "tighter and tighter." I swear, I am NOT making this up: a thought becomes a speculation, which becomes a certainty, leading to "making more sense," ending in fact: it was the McReynolds!

Evening2
    Member since 7-7-03
    05-21-06, 05:48 PM (EST)

36. "RE: Missing the boat..."
    In response to message #33

That's right sissi,,,since Fleet DID use the phone, he assumed he must have misdialed the 911.
    But it makes more sense that the "Call for Help" was made to give a clue as to who the perps were. That could only be the McReynolds, who actually DID invite themselves, because Janet is the only person in the world, that I know of, who wrote a play with the same "Call for Help" title,,,so she has motive, means, and opportunity. It's not EVEN possible that it was someone else.
    But they love Evening at the swamp. She's led the accusations against a dead man and his widow for some time now. Evening has actually convinced others that a non-member who posted for a week or two at the swamp is Janet McReynolds. And "Janet" got banned for protesting. hahaha But they continue to speculate about her identity, proclaiming yes! That COULD BE HER! She, of course, cannot even deny it now. And they call us the lynch mob! Oh, yeah, that forum of DISINFORMATION is ever the hoot. Unless you're the McReynolds family. Or the Whites. Or related to the many other victims of the RST.

And the littleheads just bob their heads up and down. NOT A RAMSEY! They'll bite!
    Last edited by koldkase; May 24, 2006, 11:21 am at Wed May 24 11:21:15 UTC 2006.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Good lord. One minute Mikie has a lucid thought. The next, he's on another planet:

Mikie
    unregistered user
    05-02-06, 11:09 AM (EST)

1. "RE: McReynolds' Historical Writing #2"
    In response to message #0

Thanks for posting this three-parter. It has significant anagrams, which explain that Bill's bastard brother Robert McReynolds (Pachaly) killed Jonbenet.
    In my opinion, I don't think you are going to find anything incriminating by looking at their writings on the surface. They are not stupid and will not reveal their true selves outright. However, by looking at the messages coded into their writings, you will see their true intentions.
    Someone go tell Mikie that I've met Pachaly and I've seen his father, as well. I have documents of some of Pachaly's business history in S.C., in the form of law suits and his criminal record there: he had some petty crimes, one which placed him in Flordia writing a bad check at a pharmacy very close to Dec. 26, 1996. Another time he was sued because he bought a refrigeration unit for a pizza business and then when the business quickly tanked, he didn't pay for the unit. Another time he got into the buying and selling of land that he played fast and loose with, for which he was sued. When he lied on a bank loan application, which he received the rather large business loan, he got into Federal trouble. That's what he went to prison for a day and a year over. I was at the sentencing. Mostly Pachaly seems to be someone who tries to con Peter to pay Paul. He and his father were in poor health. To imagine Pachaly in the diabolical role that Mikie and RHGC do is truly the textbook definition of mentally incompetent. I wouldn't trust either of these men to use an eraser alone.

Let me tell you something fun: when I was reading these court documents in S.C., one of the women who worked there remembered RHGC! She was thoroughly convinced by RHGC that Pachaly was some terrorist mastermind who was being tried and sentenced right there in their Federal Building! I can't tell you how funny that is, when you learn that all the Men in Black who were around the courtroom that day were there BECAUSE OF RHGC! He'd contacted the DA prosecuting Pachaly and some of the bank employees as well, and the DA felt that there was enough of a threat from RHGC to Pachaly to have extra security on hand. I'm not making this up. RHGC is a known wingnut in more than one jurisdiction. Pachaly shared some of his long time perscution at the hands of RHGC with me. He told me to contact the PD up North where RHGC has called and harassed LE long and hard to arrest Pachaly for this and that murder. I found the number of that PD myself, and they confirmed for me that RHGC is a whack job. RHGC documents himself that LE thinks he's a nut job on his very own website where he writes the demented ramblings of his paranoid mind.

Of couse, Mikie will just then extrapolate that Pachaly's father whom I saw is actually NOT his father...or whatever works for the weird and strange mind of people who can just veer left or right when straight ahead won't do.

:pills:
    Last edited by koldkase; May 25, 2006, 8:40 am at Thu May 25 8:40:56 UTC 2006.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Just for you Matey!

It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Interestingly, Evening2 didn't always do her rather odd three commas thing. She didn't do it at all in her early postings.

However, TGRB (The Great Reverend Bayes) used to use three commas in his posts.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    To imagine Pachaly in the diabolical role that Mikie and RHGC do is truly the textbook definition of mentally incompetent. I wouldn't trust either of these men to use an eraser alone.

I remember when you went and met Pachaly. I always thought RHGC was out of his tree.

Your last comment about not trusting either Mikie or RHGC to use an eraser alone has me ROFL! Thanks for the much needed laugh koldkase!!!!

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

Default Good grief!

I was gone for a few weeks, and when I came back, I was all ready for some serious sleuthing. And, what do I get? Wackadooles!

Good grief!

GL
    Attached Images Attached Images  

LOL!

Could you do the judge-husband in the background? Maybe shaking his head in despair?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Default thanks, Jay..

I didn't know that her husband is a Judge.

My old pen won't go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenleaf
    I didn't know that her husband is a Judge.

My old pen won't go there.

Well she said that her husband had "sat on the bench" for some time. To a Brit, this would suggest that he was a footballer - but not a very good one! LOL However, I understand that in the States this phrase means he was a judge. I'd guess if he was a judge then he isn't a very good one otherwise he'd stop his wife from making her ludicrous, libelous posts on the Internet.

I think you are a good artist BTW. Goan have a go at the judge :-)

Whackadoodles Evening2 sounds like one of those showpiece wives - the kind that old duffers like to have on their arms - all boobs and no brains.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---