Rams Resurrection: Easter. Be there!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Apr 7, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

FlyingBalloons...and I love that hat...posted this at the "another forum":

http://www.enewhope.org/news/2006/april/07/ramsey/

OK, I can't figure out if this church does telecable or if the Rams are vacationing on a "speaker" booking in Hawaii.

Anyhow, they're quoting from the Rams' book on the church's website. I gotta' tell you, the first paragraph looks so much like a confession to me, I'm starting to feel like Evening2!

2. koldkase

Then the website continues with this quote from DOI:

Am I hearing Evening2's voices, or is this really strange?

I mean, JonBenet has been murdered: Patsy calls it a PROBLEM she can't change.

She lists all the parts of THE PROBLEM SHE COULDN'T CHANGE: hardened LE; the media.

What the heck is wrong with this picture? Obviously, FINDING THE INTRUDER WHO MURDERED HER CHILD ISN'T EVEN ON HER RADAR AS A PROBLEM!

Obviously, Patsy's PROBLEM is no one will believe she's INNOCENT!

And exactly when did JOHN start making these DECISIONS? I think we have John on record about 50 times stating THEY DIDN'T MAKE DECISIONS, THEIR FRIENDS AND LAWYERS DID.

Oops. Guess John LIED again, didn't he?

I swear, I love it when the Rams go public, because every time, we get to re-visit their continuum of lies and deception.

3. koldkase

Wonder who she surrendered JonBenet to? Satan?

4. Elle

Elle Member

What hat KK? Patsy isn't wearing a hat here (?).

Is anyone finding getting into FFJ very slow these days?

5. wombat

wombat Member

From the linked website:

Tune in next week for a third installment on the Ramsey life story: "Witness & Conviction: John Ramsey--A Father on Trial & Faith."

NOTE: On Wednesday, April 19, 2006 John & Patsy Ramsey will join Pastor Wayne Cordeiro on “Connecting Point Live†to share their hearts & their faith in God. Come be touched by this phenomenal story of courage & faith. They will also be our special guests at Easter Celebration."

Oh my oh my oh my!! Thank you KK!!! At last something interesting to think about, instead of which loop went over what!!!

Is that a recent picture of our girl? She's looking particularly hale and hearty, if it is. John looks exactly the same - once a lizard, always a lizard.

How have the Rs convinced this minister and congregation to embrace them? I'm sure they are good people. Unsuspecting.

AS for that intro confession, I'm going to memorize it and spend all day thinking about it (it's raining and I can't garden.

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Elle, KK is talking about loving the hat "Flying Baloons" who she was quoting. :)

To answer your second question, FFJ hasn't been slow for me. Are you on broadband or dial-up? Maybe one of our resident computer experts can help you figure out what's going on.

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Nah, that's an old one. I think it's the promo picture they use for their Rent-A-Liar speaking engagements.

So they're going to be "special guests" at a church Easter celebration. They sure know how to milk this "Christian" angle, don't they? Well, it's just about all they have left. John can't buy a job or political office, although he's tried. They've became high-society pariahs in Atlanta and elsewhere. What's a former beauty queen and her lizard-lipped squire to do? Oh, I know. Let's parade our self-proclaimed spirituality FOR A FEE.

Makes me want to throw up. Patsy and John are the anti-thesis of what Jesus really lived and preached. They use the name "Christian" like a designer label. It's nice to wear sometimes but only goes skin-deep ... the perfect cover for what really lies beneath.

8. Elle

Elle Member

\

Hahahahaha! Forgot about those other hats, Cherokee. Thank you! :) I thought she was just making a statement.

9. koldkase

I wonder if they're going to include the heartwarming story in DOI Patsy gleefully shared with the world of how Patsy's "friend" called up a man's wife for a joke and pretended to be his mistress, to maliciously cause harm to the man, Tony Frost. (Is this "friend" Susan Stine, who stole a reporter's wallet, from where she got Frost's private number, and then called LE on the reporter and tried to get him arrested for standing outside her door asking for his wallet back?) That the wife of Frost had done nothing to the Ramseys meant nothing to them when they decided it was "payback" time. Even if Tony Frost was a snake, guess the Ramseys missed the lessons in the Bible about not telling lies. Last time I looked, "Do not bear false witness against others" was one of the Ten Commandments. Did they change that to accomodate the ever-shifting morality of "Job" and Patsy Ramsey? I must have missed that.... It certainly would explain a lot in this case, wouldn't it?

Guess they changed the "Thou Shalt Not Kill" commandment, also....

10. koldkase

Oh, sorry, Elle, I should have been clearer: FlyingBalloons is the hat of the person at the swamp who posted the link to the Ramsey's Easter plans.

11. Elle

Elle Member

Sometimes I read something too fast, and take another meaning out of it. :)

12. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

somebody

should tell the members of that church just what Ms. Patsy has got herself up to sometimes. Also, Mr. snake - lips is such an inspiration to other men, with a zipper that just won't stay closed. Such fine upstanding examples of christians.

13. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

This sh** is sick! Why don't they just handle snakes, like normal people?

14. koldkase

Well, you may have something there, Punisher. Seems the Rams are finally finding their peeps: notice the "Families of the incarcerated invited" message.

http://www.enewhope.org/news/2006/april/07/easter/

Seems John spoke on Saturday. So guess they are in Hawaii. Notice the "no live feed" from their Easter festivities message on the home page.

Also notice the "no live feed" message for the Easter festivities on the home page.

http://www.enewhope.org/index.php

15. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Koldkase

Koldkase, you wrote: " Seems the Rams are finally finding their peeps:"

Love ya,
    :leaf:

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2006
  16. koldkase

Hahahaha. Love it.

17. wombat

wombat Member

From the website:

Must-See Entertainment:
    • Da Braddahs
    • Melveen Leed
    • The Opihi Pickers
    • Pedro Eustache
    • Halau of New Hope
    • John Ramsey (testimony)
    • Greg Gabaylo, juggler

HMMMMM... "Testimony" by John Ramsey - what we've been waiting nine tears for?

They just wanted a free Easter trip to Hawaii, IMO.

18. koldkase

I think that was an error, wombat. I think it initially read:

Must-See Entertainment:
    • Da Braddahs
    • Melveen Leed
    • The Opihi Pickers
    • Pedro Eustache
    • Halau of New Hope
    • John Ramsey (confession)
    • Greg Gabaylo, juggler

19. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Looks more like an 1890's freak show than a rligious revival.

No, I didn't notice that "incarcerated invited" bit, but it makes it even more unseemly.

20. koldkase

Unseemly? I gotta' repeat, I believe the Rams finally found their peeps!

[The bold type within the text below is actually the way they put this on their webpage.]

http://www.enewhope.org/news/2006/april/07/easter/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice