Tracey to pen new JonBenet book

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Apr 12, 2006.

1. Little

Little Member

Well, this should be interesting :)

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Good Grief. I wonder if he'll mention the pig in a poke that he sold to the British public under the guise of "Tracey III" and how it was a parcel of nonsense? ... or if he will be "comfortable" with the lies that were told in that documentary given that the whole documentary was based upon fraudulent (indeed libelous) information.

edited to add - good if he does write a book - we can all respond on Amazon!

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

"To Tracey, the audience most drawn to the Ramsey case was middle-class, middle-aged women."

WRONG AGAIN..........I was only middle age after ten years of waiting for the usual course of action when a murder occurs.

I have noticed over the many years though that men that are greedy, unattractive, and have LOUse morals are drawn to enabling murderers. Has anyone else?

RR

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

"When asked why he thought the media and the public were so eager to implicate the Ramsey family as guilty, he [Tracey] answered simply, “people prefer comfortable lies to uncomfortable truths. If you tell a lie long enough it becomes a truth.†"

Well Tracey ought to know. HE has been telling lies long enough.

I am so sick of his garbage.

And what a whiner. He claims someone wants to revoke his green card? Ah, poor baby. Tracey needs to be deported for seditious crimes against the truth.

5. Cherokee

LOL, RiverRat! Same here. I was a but a fair maiden when this mess started.

Yes, I've noticed that, too. Hmmm. There seems to be a pattern. But I don't think it's exclusive to greedy, unattractive MEN.

6. RiverRat

RE: Hirs

My Bad........however, I'm positive that it is only due to a genetic defect that we have to claim them on our team. Tracey has experienced jameson first hand - maybe even a queen or two - and Susan "False Impersonation" Stine......maybe he should get out and mingle more before he labels me or my friends as having anything other than a good heart.

RR

7. RiverRat

ReVisiting the Professor........

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE August 26, 2004

tgrif@xmission.com
    www.forumsforjustice.org/forums

Colorado University Journalism Professor Michael Tracey’s Latest Ramsey Documentary Exposed by
    Forums for Justice.org

An innocent man, a man who was never a suspect in the JonBenet Ramsey case according to the Boulder District Attorney’s office, was fingered as the “Prime Suspect†by C.U. Journalism Professor Michael Tracey in his latest Ramsey documentary.

On June 16, 2004, Michael Tracey's latest JonBenet Ramsey documentary entitled "Who Killed the Pageant Queen?" aired in Great Britain. Not only is this documentary filled with errors, it also falsely implicates a man who wasn't even in the state of Colorado at the time of the JonBenet Ramsey murder.

Thanks to Michael Tracey’s showing of John Steven Gigax’s police record, with his case number clearly in view, the people who saw the show might actually think Mr. Gigax had something to do with the murder of JonBenet Ramsey.

However, there are serious problems with Tracey’s documentary. Mr. Gigax wasn’t even living in the state of Colorado at the time of the murder. On December 25/26, 1996, Mr. Gigax was with a large number of family and friends in a state far away from Colorado. Tom Bennett of the Boulder D.A’s office told Mr. Gigax he was never a suspect and the Boulder D.A was never looking for him to question him. A call by a Forums for Justice.org representative confirmed, through Tom Bennett, the same information.

The documentary stated that it was the “investigators’ top priority†to find this suspect; yet, Forums for Justice found Mr. Gigax within approximately 10 minutes of hearing this claim. A simple Google search was all that was needed. Within a few days we were in contact with him and upon hearing that he was the “prime suspect,†Mr. Gigax immediately called the Boulder D.A.’s office.

Forums for Justice would like to thank John Steven Gigax for immediately contacting the officials and offering anything they needed to clear him of any suspicion. Unlike John and Patsy Ramsey, JonBenet’s parents, Mr. Gigax did not hire lawyers and refuse to speak to officials for months. Instead he did what most innocent people do - he offered to cooperate with investigators to clear his name. But, that wasn’t necessary, because he was never a suspect to begin with.

According to the documentary, the Boulder Police tried to hire private investigators Ollie Gray and John St. Augustin to help with the investigation the day after the murder. The two refused, instead going to work for the Ramseys.

This is a highly questionable claim. Although Forums for Justice.org was not able to talk with Boulder Chief of Police Mark Beckner to confirm or deny this, it would be very unusual, if not bizarre, for the Boulder Police to hire outside private investigators when they had their own investigators working on the case and had access to FBI investigators as well.

Now, according to the documentary, these same private investigators are working with the Boulder District Attorney’s office for free to help solve the case. The Boulder D. A. has “sought the help of private detectives once employed by the Ramseys to hunt the killer. These investigators have been involved from the beginning. Although now unpaid volunteers because of the DA’s limited resources, they are an important part of the new investigation and they are free to talk. They are led by Ollie Gray, one of America’s leading private detectives and his partner John San Augustin.â€

Since the documentary clearly states that these men are working with Mary Keenan’s office, we call upon Mary Keenan to denounce this latest lie produced by Michael Tracey. Even Keenan’s own very respected top investigator, Tom Bennett, has stated that Mr. Gigax is not now, nor was he ever, a suspect, nor were they ever looking for him.

We ask that Mary Keenan explain why Ollie Gray and John San Augustin are not held to the same standards as others in the D.A’s office (if indeed they really are working with the D.A’s office) and are allowed to share inside information and participate in the making of this documentary.

Forums for Justice calls for the Regents at the University of Colorado to remove Michael Tracey from his teaching position as a Journalism Professor. His latest documentary is such an outrage that the University of Colorado should be hugely embarrassed by his behavior and take the appropriate action. We also call upon the Rocky Mountain News to remove Michael Tracey as a columnist for the paper. Mr.Tracey’s column deals with “ethics†in the journalism. How ironic considering what Forums for Justice.org has uncovered.

On June 24, 2004 Michael Tracey appeared on Court TV’s Catherine Crier Live show to talk about his latest documentary and his attempt to find a U.S. distributor. Forums for Justice.org calls upon all media outlets in the United States to refuse to air any part of this documentary.

John Ramsey once referred to the people who follow this case on the Internet as, “beer can collectors.†We would like to point out that we are not above doing whatever hard work it takes to get to the truth. Whether it’s doing a three-second Google search to find the “prime suspect†that a University Journalism Professor and “volunteer investigators†with the Boulder District Attorney’s office can’t find or doing manual labor to make money to support our efforts, we will do what it takes to help keep the truth from getting lost in the lies.

tgrif@xmission.com
    www.forumsforjustice.org/forums

For more information on the Michael Tracey documentary please visit this link.
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/for...read.php?t=5150
    P.O. Box 682453
    Park City UT

8. RiverRat

9. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Kwiet Wabbit

Can't this parasitic suckfish attach itself to a new organism? It's been ten years and the current host was sucked dry years ago.

It's time for Tracey to sink his rather startling fangs into a new subject. I think he should go investigate the Bird Flu at extremely close range, at only the most dangerous locales.

10. RiverRat

Hey Bob, you old middle-class, middle-aged woman! Help me decide which to spend my pennies on.....The Play or The Book? I won't bother with either if you promise to pen one of your award winning reviews!

RR

11. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

yes, please a "SHOO" review

12. Jayelles

Not without justification. I am quite frankly speechless that he should whine about receiving criticism. Let's face it, his last documentary was so full of tripe that it had to be completely reworked before it could be shown in the US!

He more than ANY other journalist has been guilty of sensationalism, with regard to the Ramsey case and he conned the British public by telling only one side of the story. Now he's looking to make even more cash from the death of an innocent child.

Shame Tracey, Shame.

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hahaha Y'all are so funny!

So Tracey is hurting for cash, and like jams and Lou Swear-to-God-You-Didn't-Do-It Smit, he's a one-trick pony. So he's climbing on the back of JonBenet's dead body again to shill for it.

Well, at least old rat face got a plug for FFJ in the article. Anyone who wants to know the truth about the murder and Tracey's lies knows where to get it.

I don't believe that hate mail and threatening phone calls crap for one minute. Maybe he should consider his students as the sources for those. As stupid and unethical as he is, I imagine he's inspired many journalism majors to tell him what a louse he is. He has a green card? My my my. They let anyone into this country, don't they?

And I just HAVE to say it again: WHAT A HYPOCRITE! After all the slander his crocumentaries aimed at COMPLETELY innocent people, without even blushing about how totally out in left field his "suspects" were, with NO EVIDENCE AT ALL WHATSOEVER to link them to this murder, which he NEVERTHELESS had no problem blasting all over the planet with unfounded suspicion and accusation...this man is just another example of how stupid, soulless, and evil the people are who support the Rams...FOR A PRICE.

14. Jayelles

This guy is a tosspot - in fact, I think he should be crowned King of the Tosspots.

(Note to readers - I rarely resort to name-calling of any sort as archives of my posts will show - an indication of how low my opinion is of this guy).

He made a documentary which was shown in the UK. The entire documentary was built around the theory that a particular man was responsible for JonBenet's murder, Michael Helgoth's murder, involvement in another little girl's murder, of the Boulder midnight burglaries and of the DanceWest assault. The documentary claimed that this man had "disappeared" - a real juicy piece of intrigue which made the theory seem all the more compelling.... except that the guy hadn't disappeared at all - and if they didn't know that, then they deserve to have their research criticised. The guy has an unusual name. Type the name into Google and you got the guy's website - complete with correct phone number and e-mail.

Was the documentary just a parcel of deliberate deceit? Or were the PIs and the documentary makers just buffoons who weren't capable of the simplest bit of research? Maybe they didn't want to find Mr X in case he turned out to (ahem) have a concrete alibi and demand a DNA test - thus destroying the entire documentary.

I would like Michael tarcey to answer those questions. If he publishes a book and goes on TV to talk about it, I hope the interviewer asks those questions.

15. Elle

Elle Member

What ticks me off, Jay, is every video relating to JonBenét's murder, appears to be pro Ramsey, bar "Perfect Murder Perfect Town" where we see Steve Thomas putting up a good fight to get the Ramseys arrested, and that snake-in-the-grass D.A. Hunter won't charge them. It's too bad we can't see a movie being made of Steve Thomas' book "Jonbenét -Inside The Ramsey Murder Investigation."

Any millionaires out there willing to make a movie of Steve Thomas' book?

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OK...culturally challenged, middle-aged (I wish) housewife, former professional teacher-who-isn't-delusional that I am...I have to ask, Jayelles: what is a tosspot? I hope it's disgustingly appropriate to label Tracey one.

As for Tracey going on TV, I hope Tricia is around and gets in a call to ask the hard questions, like she did with the Ramseys. hehehe

But you know, in spite of his promising readers “access to a body of evidence no one else has seen", I doubt that Tracey has more than his pecker in his hand when it comes to that...so to speak. [hahaha I crack myself up.] If Tracey has evidence that "will further exonerate the couple" that's less compelling than the swill he's been shilling for the last 10 years, I doubt very seriously any publisher is going to put their money on the line for it. I'm sure those who have been slandered for years by the RST crocs would just love to be in the Rams' position of having a slap suit shark like Wood help them make quite a bundle off Tracey's malicious tabloid journalism when deep pockets are just waiting to be picked....

Last edited: Apr 12, 2006
  17. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

A body of evidence noone else has seen???????????????????

LOL, did someone else in the Boulder neighborhood die?

Good grief! I wish someone would sue him.

18. Jayelles

Exactly - Tosspot

19. Cherokee

I had to look that one up, too, KK. I was hoping it was something along the lines of a "thunder jug" or "night jar." Turns out it's not as disgusting as that. (Rats.)

Noun: tosspot

1. A chronic drinker - drunkard, drunk, rummy, sot, inebriate, wino

2. [Brit, vulgar] Insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous

You crack me up as well, KK! :floor:

But seriously, I doubt if Tracey's personal equipment could be accurately called a "body of evidence" by anyone because something THAT small would be so minute as to not warrant mention.

20. Jayelles

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice