mybelief's post

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Apr 26, 2006.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Mybelief posted the following on the new posters introduction thread. She states she tried to post on the forum, but her post vanished. So, I thought I'd help mybelief out and bring her post to the JBR forum.

Since I believe there are no new posters on the forums, only new hats, my belief :winkaway: is that mybelief and his/her post is fair game for dissection by our knowledgeable posters, even though I know these topics have been chewed up and regurgitated hundreds of times, already, and it's so yesterday..

Have at it, if you can stand just one more round of nonsense.

2. Watching You

I will start with the last paragraph...

What exculpatory information?

3. wombat

wombat Member

Hello, Patsy. Great post.

That's her, right? The alliteration? "any number of interested individuals" - heee! Was it a small group of interested individuals? "Standards and scrutiny?" Did you mess up the spelling of "scrutiny" in the first draft, Patts? Was it constant?

I've only read it once, fast, but come on. Even the structure of the thing is like a Ramsey Christmas letter/ransom note. Shoot, I'm going to print it out and mark it up, and I'll get back to you all.

4. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

WY, don’t you get it? All the exculpatory information is
    “evidence via the unknown.†So, to know of it, you must be known
    to reside in the realm of the unknown where the unknown
    exculpatory information exists. Of course, no one would know
    about it would they? Not knowing is what makes it evidence.
    Right?

If just reading this makes you dizzy, what does this say of the
    minds that actually believe this stuff?

5. Watching You

Oh, but I never meant for this to happen. :poke:

6. Watching You

I think I would off myself if I were one of the minds that actually believe this stuff, EW. Those minds are truly scary.

7. Watching You

By the way, what's a "sieve of opportunity"?

8. Elle

Elle Member

This broken record is making such an awful noise; squeaking,squealing and groaning as it turns around. Can't hear it too well Patsy, Susan Stine, Rainsong, Robert St. James, Don Bradley. Take your pick!

9. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

You say that there is "too little" of any genuine evidence. I would like to know what little genuine evidence you feel there is. At least you agree that there is SOME genuine evidence. What is it you feel is genuine?

And...with "far too much" pointing elsewhere, I would also like to know what you consider evidence pointing to an intruder

The collection of flailing investigators would also have to include the Ramsey investigators who earned their pay by intimidation and secrecy with the REAL authorities who matter (except to the Ramseys)

As far as "May God help any of us should we suffer the misfortune of ever being in the Ramseys' position...

I AGREE; however, there are few to NONE of us who would ever

REFUSE TO SPEAK WITH POLICE INVESTIGATORS
    LEAVE THE STATE AFTER A LOVED ONE IS MURDERED, ESPECIALLY A CHILD
    MAKE THE FUNERAL A PHOTO OP (AND SELF ADMITTEDLY) FOR PUBLIC RELATIONS
    GO ON CNN WHEN WE WOULDN'T SPEAK TO POLICE
    FORGIVE THE MURDERER WITHIN DAYS OF THE MURDER
    "GET ON WITH OUR LIVES" A FEW DAYS AFTER THE MURDER

So, yes, I agree, God help any of us should we be in the Ramseys' position

THE RAMSEYS HAVE PLACED THEMSELVES IN THE POSITION THEY ARE IN! NOBODY ELSE!

Once again, a question or two or three for you:

Why is it that Patsy would bake cookies for the Enquirer?

Why is it that Patsy and John gave exclusive interviews to the Enquirer just a short time after giving a speech at a journalism school asking them NEVER to associate themselves with the tabloids?

Why is it that their greatest supporter/s sell their information and materials to the tabloids, namely the National Enquirer?

These questions should be asked at another forum or perhaps the Ramseys themselves

10. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Well now, let's see this one more time...

"The very fact that the Grand Jury could not find the evidence to support an indictment should stand for something."

How can anyone know what the GJ found? And "the evidence" as in one only piece of evidence? HMMMMMMMMM

The GJ met off and on for over a year and half.....correct? Well, something must have been presented somewhere...

And it's entirely possible that the leadership of the GJ ( and we know who that was) told the GJ what to do. But we will never know. So that goes back to the statement that finding no evidence should stand for something. WE SIMPLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT WENT ON IN THE GRAND JURY.

I would bet that there are many of them who might be very frustrated over such an event in thier lives...but have to remain silent about it all.

11. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Wow--Mybelief certainly has an air of undeserved superiority. Very limousine liberal--a breed which is thankfully dying out.

For someone so above-it-all and superior, this broad needs to brush up on the facts. Jonbenet didn't "Disappear in the night," she stayed in the locked home with her three family members.

What an idiot. I think I could venture a guess as to who she is and she's even dumber than she was five years ago.

12. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

It is a tool consisting partly of nothing (holes). It is the nothing that is used to strain out the evidence via the unknown. The truth remains in the vessel, then tossed out when convenient.

Gee, WY, and all this time, I thought you understood WingNut jabberwocky. :)

13. Watching You

Oh, hahahahaha, I thought it was a Rambot's brain.

14. wombat

wombat Member

Huh? "advanced education" (alliterative schwas!) has been around forty-six years? Where does that come from? Maybe, if you were born in 1956 and started kindergarten when you were four, there would now be forty-six years of education? I don't know.

I like the second to last paragraph, which brings in that old Ramsey confidante, God:

Um, the suffering the Ramseys experienced was being accused? Rather than losing their child. Or the suffering of that poor little girl. Nope, the investigators, the (apparently) unsuspecting public, and the relentless press, that was where the suffering has come from.

15. Watching You

Huh? JBR's body was in the basement of the home. She didn't "disappear."

Lawdie, I'm wanting to say bad things, but I'm trying to be a blessing to others.

16. wombat

wombat Member

It is difficult to restrain oneself on this one, WY.

17. mybelief

mybelief Member

More on Jon Benet

It is somewhat amazing to find that a such a run-of-the-mill statement of support for the Ramseys should engender such outrage. Is this really the United States? Innocent until proven guilty? Judging suspects in a court of law, not the press? Trusting that a Grand Jury just might know something we don’t?

Whew, you’re a tough bunch. Is there genuinely room for debate here, or have you not already appointed yourselves judge, jury, and executioners of this couple? It seems to me that I at least allow for the possibility that I may be mistaken, and willing to let the justice system - not my limited information - determine the outcome.

I do believe that the Ramseys are innocent. I stand (and proudly, thank you) by my previous statements. Nor do I intend to cite ad nauseum all the reasons why. All that information is already out there, and, yes, I have also read most of the information being touted far and wide on this website. I’m just not convinced.

What I would like to add, though, is about the Ramseys themselves. They lost their youngest child and only surviving daughter, and in a most brutal and perverse manner. She was left to be found in their own home – and, apparently, by them. Their lives have become pubic fodder. Their finances and livelihood pretty much destroyed, and, oh, yes, they have been publically and privately villified by individuals who know nothing about them except what they read in the papers and learn via the media. (The Ramseys never thought this could ever happen to them either.)

Please take a good look at many of the cases still of note and interest even on this website. Does anyone actually believe any of these people used to entertain the idea that such things could happen to them? Have homes not been invaded across this country? Have children not been taken in the night from their own beds? Have many of these children not later been found brutalized and dead? Is Eve Nichol (Polly Klass’ mother), or Jessica Lunsford’s father, etc. etc. etc truly guilty of anything more than being naïve, innocent, and trusting – believing, however mistakenly, that their children were safe in their own beds at night? How many of us continue to entertain this fantasy? How many children need to be taken from their own homes before we all wake up and say. “Not one more child!â€

The Ramseys had the misfortune of having the horrendous, nightmarish events of their daughter’s death followed rapidly by the mistakes of an inexperienced police department. And as well-intended and professional as the P.D. were capable of being, it is specifically the many mistakes they made which comprise the foundation of this unresolved case. Did the Ramseys somehow manage to manufacture this situation as well?

There is nothing – zip, zero, zilch – in this family’s background, collectively or individually, that even begins to explain the psychologcial and perverse nature of this crime. Psychologically, unless the victim of a sudden psychotic break brought on by some sort of extreme physical injury, any individual who would or even could commit such heinous acts upon anyone, let alone a child, would have numerous and obvious indicators somewhere in their background(s). None exist with the Ramseys.

Somehow, however, we are supposed to believe that during this one, specific and limited event, on a Christmas night now nearly ten years ago, this family or some one of its three (3) present members went totally whacko. This person or persons then killed a child, staged the scene, engaged the other two in a remarkable coverup (one a youg child himself at the time), and then – quite miraculouly – went back to being an average nuclear family with somehow now profound acting ability (also not in their backgrounds). They then managed to keep this coverup conspiracy afloat for now these many years (again, involving a young child). I don’t say it is completely impossible, but I do find it to be so completely improbable as to be astronomically and statistically unbelieveable. It defies logic.

Again, I do not apologize for defending this family and this couple. At least most of the other parents caught up in such a nightmare have had sympathy and, if not understanding, at least allowance made for what odd or seemingly irrational behavior they might exhibit for some time. Meanwhile, they were also dealing with a police department that was clearly targeting them very early on. Had they not engaged the services of an attorney in such circumstances they would have been very foolish indeed.

Again, I am not saying it is totally impossible that they did this. All things considered, (to me) it simply does not add up. I am not privy to all the information the Grand Jury was, nor all the information some possible future Grand Jury may be privy to later. Since no Grand Jury has ever indictied them, let alone have they been tried and convicted, I am not willing to join in the free-for-all lynch-mob thinking re this case.

18. BobC

Put a sock in it, Mybelief. Their "lives became public fodder" because the Ramseys decided to go on CNN while ducking the cops.

Note to self: Don't go on CNN if you don't want to get known.

Killers don't stage crime scenes in other people's homes. Now why don't you babble on for a few more paragraphs on that?

19. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

If I'm not mistaken mybelief,

the innocent until proven guilty applies to those in the courtroom who will or are seated as a jury. Then, YES, they must take hold of that statement. The rest of us mere mortals can talk, repeat, suppose and just give an opinion for as long as we wish any where we wish and any time we wish. Why get so hung up on that one phrase? Relax and take a big deep breath. And believe it or not I have been on 7 jurys during my lifetime and I took that phrase very very seriously. And I will do the same thing in future if I'm called again for jury duty. I will never be asked to be seated on a jury in this case if it ever goes to trial therefore I can say what ever I want to about the guilt or innocence or the Ramseys. I am not here to "nail" them but to seek justice for a little girl who was killed in her own home with only her 3 remaining family members present....and as one of our posters says over and over......4 people went to bed in that house that night and only 3 woke up.

Also I believe that the Ramseys know more about this case than they have told anyone. Why did they shy away from the police and make themselves a media whore by going on CNN right after the funeral? Doesn't that seem peculiar to you? They have stated over and over that they have suffered. Well, so did JonBenet. Why aren't they hammering the door down at the police dept to get the answers they need as to who did this terrible thing? They could have taken an atty with them, dragged him or her into the PD and just begged them to move on this case. Why didn't they? It still isn't too late.

20. BobC

Yeah and I'm pretty sure nobody's lynched the Ramseys either, so let's stop the cliche fest.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice