Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Results 85 to 96 of 101
  1. #85

    Default

    I'm not a member of Jameson's forum.

    I am JusticeSeeker on another forum, but not that one.Wanted to be JusticeSeeker on here, but that name was already taken so I changed it to SeekingJustice. I have had people ask me if I was Justice_Seeker on Jameson's forum before though. To much money. But no that is not me. Interesting how nosey you people are though.

    -SJ/JS

  2. #86
    RiverRat's Avatar
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NoneYa Beessness
    Posts
    7,824

    Default

    March 25, 2006, 7:16 am
    SeekingJustice
    Member

    Kind of a newbie

    Hi, I am not new to the forum, but it had been so long since I had posted I couldn't remember what my screen name was... LOL. Normally I just read the posts.

    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...8312#post98312

    Little_Angel_1990
    Hello everybody
    Hi guys!

    I'm new here. I can't believe I didn't find this before, lol. Although I think I remember seeing this site a while ago. I am here because I want justice for JonBenet Ramsey. Enough is enough! Someone needs to come forward. I am heartbroken that it's been almost 10 years since this baby was taken from us so suddenly. I look forward to posting here and getting to know everyone.

    Have a great night!
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...8970#post88970

    -Aja a.k.a Little_Angel_1990
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

    "Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

    "Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

    "What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

  3. #87
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Texarkana, USA
    Posts
    4,301

    Default

    Thanks, RR. I was wrong. Love, JC :-)
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

  4. #88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingJustice
    KoldKase,

    I have read all of your responses. I finally read all the way through that forum today. I have done a mountain of research on this case... What I posted was a very short version. I realize that there are a plenty of holes in it, and that is what I am currently working on. I will spend all summer preparing a research paper that I will present at a conference in the fall. There is no point of me posting anything else that this point simply because I have a lot more digging to do. If I didn't value your input and everyone else's input on this forum I would have never posted it here. I have taken all of your posts seriously, and I'm not just saying that. You have good points. But I am just not prepared at this moment to post everything I have dug up. Once I conclude the research I will post it.

    -JS
    SJ, I really do not expect anyone to post as much as many of us do. We do it because we want to do it. I'm not blaming anyone for my decisions to write on this case, and I don't really expect any thanks, either. I do it because I want to, plain and simple.

    Yeah, we're nosy, but you'd have to have been around for years to see the awful forum wars most of us have been through. People's real lives were invaded, even threats have been made. It got ugly, and I mean really ugly. More than once. Forums were destroyed, sometimes deliberately. If you weren't around, then sure, we look nosy. But what we are is paranoid. hahaha I know, not better, but considering the hell we all have been through while simply looking for justice that is inarguably owed in this unsolved murder, the truly awful things people have done to others via the internet over this case, the nature of what we are here to discuss, which is a real child being murdered and the killer going to incredible lengths to get away with it, I think a little paranoia is called for.

    I wish you luck on your paper. Whatever your theory is, it's yours. I don't require that anyone believe what I believe. As I said, everyone has to make up his/her own mind. I do appreciate any effort to find the truth in this case. I forget to choose my battles carefully, sometimes, so I'm saying this now: this is not about me, or us, or even the Ramseys. It's about JonBenet.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  5. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingJustice
    I'm not a member of Jameson's forum.

    I am JusticeSeeker on another forum, but not that one.Wanted to be JusticeSeeker on here, but that name was already taken so I changed it to SeekingJustice. I have had people ask me if I was Justice_Seeker on Jameson's forum before though. To much money. But no that is not me. Interesting how nosey you people are though.

    -SJ/JS
    Mrrow! Phht! Phht! :cat:

    One of my alternative forums had to be entered through another name, since mine was gone over there.

    I doubt you guys will ever darken the portals of the places where I go on my posting days off, however. Too many "guy interests" and geeks on my hangouts, and I prefer it that way. I'd rather read research papers than get into kitty fights over ligatures or "who wantsta know".

    Sheesh.
    It's all just my opinion. They're like noses-everybody has one.
    ____________________________________________

    "Personally, I think lawyers who immerse themselves in themselves are disturbed individuals who need to get a life, and are to be both prayed for and pitied." -quote from The HyperScrubulator, May 25th 2004
    ____________________________________________
    I eat noobs for breakfast, with a side of nails.

  6. #90

    Default

    Don't take it personally, SJ. We all have to be careful.

  7. #91

    Default

    I can understand. I know that people have come on here before pretending to be someone else... I believe that there is a little bit of that going on everywhere.

  8. #92

    Default

    Elle, this is for you.
    I was reviewing some old threads and in this discussion about the alleged statement by Nedra saying that JonBenet was “a little molested / somewhat molested / somewhat abused” and other slight variations that I’ve seen on various forums, the poster, Pope, below said that it had been mentioned in the movie, PMPT. You didn’t recall it and I didn’t think it was in the movie either.
    So I checked it out and you are right, it was nowhere to be found.
    As KK mentioned, the only source for Nedra commenting on JonBenet being molested was the reference she made to a producer for the Geraldo show and later brought to light in Schiller’s book.
    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    OK, I did find a page in PMPT, paperback edition, p. 512, where Nedra was interviewed for a Geraldo show and she said she didn't know that JonBenet had been "...molested to some extent and hit on the head." Maybe that got translated into "a little bit molested" during the discussions and just stuck. If that's it, I'm ambivalent about the translation: it would be natural enough for a grandmother, if hearing this for the first time, to minimize its impact on her own grief.
    Here is a little more of that quote:
    When Nedra mentioned the crime, it was in a string of half-completed thoughts and seeming nonsequiturs: “I didn’t know that she had been mole…molested to some extent and hit on the head. I didn’t know that. And somehow I hoped that she had died very quickly, and I think that she did. I…I really do believe that whoever has done this strangled her, because I’m sure that she put up a tremendous fight. Although she had tape on her mouth, she couldn’t scream. But I knew she had fought.
    Perfect Murder, Perfect Town, Lawrence Schiller, pages 512 - 513

    Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    I can still hear that statement ringing in my ears also. It's a line from the movie PMPT uttered by Ann-Margaret, playing Nedra. In that somewhat boozy drawl that Ann Margaret used to play Nedra, she leans forward, bathrobe askew, and says, "She had heard that JonBenet had been 'somewhat molested". To my knowledge that quote is not in print.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Thank you, Pope. This puts a completely different light on this matter. Nedra was stating that she had heard that JonBenét had been "somewhat molested" - big difference! Thank you very much! I do have a DVD, and truthfully, I don't remember hearing her character Anne Margaret saying this. It has been sometime since I viewed it, but I'll take your word for it, and later might check it out.
    Here is the scene from PMPT:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7saVs8qELk
    Last edited by cynic; June 10, 2012, 12:32 am at Sun Jun 10 0:32:22 UTC 2012.

  9. #93
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Needless to say Nedra completely ignores the FACT that JB never struggled against the tape on her mouth- she never TRIED to scream. She was already unconscious or dead when it was put on her mouth. And as we have discussed TO DEATH, there was NO material under her fingernails to suggest she struggled or fought at all. The nearly circumferential ligature furrow also suggests an unconscious (or at least unmoving) victim, and the coroner mentioned this as well.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  10. #94
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    Thank you, Cynic. You have been busy. I remember this scene in the movie! I don't think the two actresses chosen for the parts of mother and daughter - Nedra Paugh and Patsy Ramsey were the right ones. I watched the actress Marg Helgenberger in CSI for years and she was good in this Series, but didn't think she made a good Patsy Ramsey. I also didn't think Ann Margaret made a good Nedra Paugh.

    I passed my "JonBenét movie to someone else. Seems so long ago now. These years are moving too fast, Cynic.

    You have made some great contributions here to this case. Where were you years ago?

    I personally think little JonBenét Ramsey never had a decent life as a child and may well have gone through traumatic times which were neglected.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

  11. #95
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Needless to say Nedra completely ignores the FACT that JB never struggled against the tape on her mouth- she never TRIED to scream. She was already unconscious or dead when it was put on her mouth. And as we have discussed TO DEATH, there was NO material under her fingernails to suggest she struggled or fought at all. The nearly circumferential ligature furrow also suggests an unconscious (or at least unmoving) victim, and the coroner mentioned this as well.
    Amazing Deedee how so much was overlooked in this case and brushed under the carpet. Everything was well taken care off. John Ramsey had clout!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

  12. #96
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Thank you, Cynic. You have been busy. I remember this scene in the movie! I don't think the two actresses chosen for the parts of mother and daughter - Nedra Paugh and Patsy Ramsey were the right ones. I watched the actress Marg Helgenberger in CSI for years and she was good in this Series, but didn't think she made a good Patsy Ramsey. I also didn't think Ann Margaret made a good Nedra Paugh.

    I passed my "JonBenét movie to someone else. Seems so long ago now. These years are moving too fast, Cynic.

    You have made some great contributions here to this case. Where were you years ago?

    I personally think little JonBenét Ramsey never had a decent life as a child and may well have gone through traumatic times which were neglected.
    I agree with everything you say here Elle. Word for word.
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion



Similar Threads

  1. Evidence of....... Evidence suggestive of.....
    By sue in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: February 3, 2009, 6:13 pm, Tue Feb 3 18:13:06 UTC 2009
  2. First Boulder Reunion Memories & Evidence Against the Ramseys
    By BobC in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: March 19, 2008, 5:09 am, Wed Mar 19 5:09:11 UTC 2008
  3. New evidence??????
    By Tez in forum Laci Denise Rocha Peterson
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 24, 2003, 7:46 pm, Thu Jul 24 19:46:25 UTC 2003

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •