Hat Tricks At Susan's Bennett's Forum

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, May 3, 2006.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

It has been brought to my attention by another poster that my hat (Cherokee) is being used by someone at the Susan Bennett's Webbsleuths Forum aka "the Swamp".

I want it known to the members of the JBR community that I have NEVER posted at the Swamp under any hat or anonymously. I don't even read there.

I have been known as Cherokee for the past four years in the JBR forums. I resent this attempt to highjack my name and reputation by someone who wishes to impersonate me and/or lacks the guts and integrity to post under their own name or hat.

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

That could be just about anyone at the BB. There are so many who lack guts and integrity there, especially integrity

3. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

It's possible that I overlooked it, but I can't seem to find any "Cherokee" over at the BB/The Swamp. (Whenever I see The Swamp, I think of the song Swamp People by Talking Heads.)

-Tea

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

A post was made under the hat Cherokee and then deleted and the thread locked. It's a common tactic to try and discedit reputable posters. It is clearly an attempt to make people think that *our* Cherokee attemted to cause trouble over yonder.

Very petty.

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

That just means that you made it to the Big Top! :takeabow: If your hat is worthy of an attempted smear campaign..........you are doing something right!

RR

6. Elle

Elle Member

Cherokee,

Little's hat is also being used over there. She put in a notification too, that this was not her hat over there. I guess they are just doing their best to cause confusion, and irritate the FFJays.

Susan Stine comes to mind. I think Patsy and Susan post there for sure.

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery Bees...

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

8. rashomon

rashomon Member

So what they call "Little's thread" over there is a fake? They have some nerve.
    So it's their SOP to use other people's poster names to discredit them?
    What a loony-bin full of disturbed individuals this Jameson forum is.
    I fully understand why you people over here call it "the swamp".

9. Little

Little Member

I don't know that it's a fake or not rashomon, it's just not me :)

Little

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Rashomon, I have said the exact same thing for years. Susan Bennett's forum (the few regular posters, and Susan's various hats) are nothing but a psychologist's wet dream. Every one of them can be found in the latest DSMV-IV's section on personality disorders. Some of them are multiple entries. That whole forum would really make an excellent study for a graduate psychology student's doctoral thesis.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice