Default N. D. 3 yr old missing

Amber Alert Issued for 3 Year Old North Dakota Girl
    Posted: Monday May 22, 2006: 7:39 PM CST
    Updated: Wednesday May 24, 2006: 12:20 PM CST

The suspect information reference Leigh Cowen is no longer included in the AMBER Alert. The suspect vehicle a 1995 Teal colored Chevrolet Astro Van with ND License plate HAY 548 is no longer included in the AMBER Alert. The child, Reachelle Smith, is still included in the AMBER Alert. No additional information about her possible whereabouts is available. The AMBER Alert for Reachelle Smith remains active.

The Minot Police Department and the State of North Dakota issued the Amber Alert after the girl was abducted this morning, May 22nd.

Reachelle Smith, 3 years old. She's white with brown eyes and light brown hair. She is about 3 feet high and weighs about 40 pounds.

She's believed to be with Leigh Cowen, a 22-year-old white man with black, collar-length hair and brown eyes, standing 5 feet, 9 inches tall and weighing 220 pounds. Cowen has a Chinese symbol tattooed on the right side of his neck.

They might be in a teal 1995 Ford van with minor front end damage and North Dakota license plates HAY 548 and on route to Kansas.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Minot Police Department at (701) 852-0111 or dial 911.

http://codeamber.org/smithnd/
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

This is such a strange case. was listening to Nancy Grace on this subject the other day...hope they find her, but I think the chances are remote she will still be alive.
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

I know. The two kids in Idaho were found alive, tho. I hope this little one is, too.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Quote Originally Posted by JC
    I know. The two kids in Idaho were found alive, tho. I hope this little one is, too.
    Are you talking about the Groene case? Only one was found alive.
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

I was. My mistake.