Full Circle?!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, May 29, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Remember "Friends for JonBenet" spin team from several years ago? With the ads that had JonBenet speaking in first person? Good! In doing a little research, I found that this link is still active and if you click on the link for Forums, it takes you to.....

Justice Watch Discussion Forum.

http://www.friendsforjonbenet.org/main.html

2. wombat

wombat Member

RR, this is an interesting site. If you click on the "Books" tab it give you a list of about 15 books - except they include "A Mother Gone Bad", which says Patsy did it, and a couple other PDI books. Huh? Did they read them before they listed them?

Also it's got the photos Loose Mitt used in his PowerPoint - you know, the one with all the crime scene photos that say "not for publication"? Looking at those - Patsy was one sloppy housewife. There are clothes and crap everywhere. And looking at Pats and John's bed - still doesn't look slept in to me.

That bedroom still gives me the creeps. Why would a married couple not have a door on their bedroom?

3. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

wombat

Where do you find the photos?

Which book?

Thank you.

:leaf:

4. wombat

wombat Member

5. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Fyi

Domain ID:D104699969-LROR
    Domain Name:FRIENDSFORJONBENET.ORG
    Created On:29-Jul-2004 14:55:31 UTC
    Last Updated On:02-Mar-2006 00:00:56 UTC
    Expiration Date:29-Jul-2006 14:55:31 UTC
    Sponsoring Registrar:AAAQ.com Inc. (R13-LROR)
    Registrant ID:hw1923626KJ
    Registrant Name:Brandon Havens
    Registrant Organization:JonBenet Legacy Foundation, Inc.

Tech Email:administrator@siteprotect.com
    Name Server:NS1.MAKETOAST.COM

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

That domain is owned by Brandon Havens. There was discussion about him recently. Let me rack my brain and I'll try to remember where I saw the discussion. I'm sure he had a discussion forum. I also think he's a registered member at the double BB.

7. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

It was on this forum that there was discussion about this:-

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6484&highlight=brandon

8. RiverRat

Maketoast - a/k/a MilkToast?! How could we forget! I swear - I have to laugh about this one or my mercury would be rising.

RR

9. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

OMG. Not this guy again.

Remember Dutch? The guy who claimed to be a retired detective working with the Smarts to find Elizabeth? That was 17 year old Brandon.

Talk about whackadoodles.

10. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Brandon owns www.justicewatch.net too.

I thought someone from Cybersleuths own that domain. Who was one of the originals at CS. Starts with an M.

I would really like to know who this kid is. He has been at this for years. Trying to get into forums, buy them, all kinds of stuff. He is a big believer in Ramsey innocence.

He keeps starting things then dropping them. Like the "Maketoast" thing.

I am 99 percent certain Brandon was one of my mods when I took over WS. He was really angry that I got WS. Sent me weird emails.

Anyway...like I said...speaking of Whackadoodles...

11. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Ahhhhh, that's what I thought - that little pimpsqueak who pretended to be someone he wasn't. Wasn't his mommy contacted about him? I suppose he's of age, now, and can lie and spin with impunity, just like all the other Rambots.

12. wombat

wombat Member

Well, if he believes in the Ramsey Innocence fairy tale, then somebody needs to tell him that some of the books he lists say Patsy did it, John did it, or Burke did it. Sloppy on his part, no? Can't get good help these days, huh, Pats?

13. RiverRat

I'm sorry, just seeing JusticeWatch as a ProRam site is what's hurting my gut.

RR

14. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yep, Brandon (aka MakeToast) somehow wiggled into River's good graces or something, because when Maxi was having to spend less time as a mod because of her cancer, he got himself installed as one of the WS moderators.

He had a fit when you bought WS. He probably realized his days were numbered because you would figure out who he really was and put an end to the charade.

15. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Yes, and thank God and Greyhound, she did.

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

bump

I think this Brandon guy WANTED WebSleuths for himself. That's his MO, isn't it? He looks for something valuable in ownership transition--like Maketoast.com was, for instance--with an owner who isn't hawking it for the cash, and he slips in and "saves" it for the owner...heh, Maketoast.com AGAIN...and then Brandon ends up with it. River was openly looking for someone to take over WS. Maxi was very sick, and IN COMES BRANDON TO SAVE THE DAY. How Iago of him. But Tricia threw a wrench into his little Machiavellian machinations, I believe. So he tried to intimidate her with his nasty emails of mutiny, but...hehehe...Tricia don't intimidate. So he lost that one.

What a weasel. He's not PRO-RAMSEY. He's PRO-MONEY. Oh. Same thing.

17. Karen

Karen Member

How come when I click on this link all I get is a blank white page? I'd like to see the photos. TIA!

18. RiverRat

It is blank for me too, I was in too much of a hurry this morning to double check it, but then again, it's been a while since this thread was first started, so maybe things didn't work out!

19. RiverRat

20. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice