A comparison between Patsy and O.J.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by icedtea4me, Jun 11, 2006.

1. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

This was written by O.J. on 06/15/04-

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

FIRST EVERYONE UNDERSTAND [Th is written and then scribbled through as is something else] NOTHING To Do WITH NICOLE's MURDER. I LOVED HER, ALLWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL. IF WE HAD A PROBLEM ITS BECAUSE I LOVED HER SO MUCH.

This is what Patsy wrote on pg. 35 of DOI-

I thought that St. John's was, indeed, JonBenet's church. She had been a spiritual person and understood God. Once she had asked me, "How much do you love me, Mommy?" And I had answered, "I love you and Burke and Daddy more than anything else in this world." JonBenet her head and said, "You're not supposed to love anyone more than Jesus."

-Tea

2. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Icetea4me

Please don't take this in the wrong way but color me obtuse. I dont' see that there is any comparison between those 2 in that writing. If a person looks hard enough at anything they will find interesting points but I don't see it here. Sorry.

3. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Perhaps the allusion is to someone getting in trouble for breaking the first of the 10 commandments?

4. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Yeah, that's basically it in a nutshell, JC. Excessive love of another superceding God. I'm not quite sure how to word this, but it seems that Patsy's sense of being was so enmeshed in JonBenet that it's like it was difficult for her daughter to be her own person. On Christmas day, we have Patsy and JonBenet each receiving a bike, Patsy wanting them to dress alike (JonBenet refused), and the presenting and subsequent rejection of the My Twinn doll, which is simply JonBenet taking on the role of Patsy and the doll becoming JonBenet. I think Patsy felt JonBenet's separating from her quite acutely that day.

-Tea

5. rashomon

rashomon Member

O.J. and Patsy many call it 'love', but I think that both O.J. Simpson's 'love' for Nicole and Patsy's 'love' for JonBenet had far more to do with possessiveness than with true love. And both probably could not bear their 'possessions' Nicole/JonBenet separating from them.

Among the things which Patsy told her sister Pam to retrieve from the house was the 'MyTwinn' doll which looked like JonBenet. Chilling.
    JonBenet had been left lying there under the Christmas tree, like a broken doll which was of no use anymore, and Patsy told Pam to get 'the other' doll which was still intact. Sorry about sounding so cynical, but this was one of the most heartbreaking passages in S. Thomas' book, when he described how quickly the Ramseys had left the house, unlike grieving parents who resist leaving the dead body of their child.

6. Little

Little Member

I agree on all points here rashomon. They have been running away from JonBenet since she was place on that cold floor.

Little

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I think the truest comparison that can be made between Orenthal Killer Simpson and Patsy Ramsey might be that they are both liars.

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

...and murderers.....and self absorbed.......and they both really believe that the bullsh-t they publicly spout is not transparent.

I think that we need to air the infamous South Park episode over and over again. They hit the nail right on the head with that bunch!

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

The GUILTY Party.....

Speak of the Devils.......

Attached Files:

10. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

?

One ran away from the crime scene, dripping his blood all over the place, and the other ran away from the crime scene, dripping the blood of innocents (through false accusations) all over the place.

Both are nymphomaniacs, and will probably meet each other (on the other side) in a dismal place, reserved for murderers.

:leaf:

11. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Greenie,

Say what?????????????

12. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Patsy's a nymphomaniac?

I didn't know that. :stretch:

13. Greenleaf

Metaphorically speaking...

Zoomama and Watching You:

What I meant to say is that Patsy and O.J. are both EGOMANIACS!

I know, I know. My post was convoluted, at best, and I apologize for that. However, I will attempt to rectify my heretofore-egregious remarks straightaway:

Metaphorically speaking, I find O.J.’s footprints in the victim’s blood (leading away from the crime scene) somewhat analogous to Patsy’s uninhibited stomping upon the reputations of those she had publicly accused. Dripping in guilt, both ran away, forever in denial. Yes, I know I am odd, but that’s the way I see it. Whoever started this thread anyway?
    Thanks for allowing me to vent that which has been buried in my demented-sleuthing- subconscious.

14. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

I figured Pastey to be a Grinchomaniac, since she stole Christmas.

15. Greenleaf

JustChillun

JustChillun, are you trying to steal what's left of my thunder? "Grinchomaniac?"

How funny!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice