Christmas night - Dr. Henry Lee

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Elle, Jun 22, 2006.

1. Elle

Elle Member

As I read page 135 from Dr.Lee's book, I was quite taken aback by the news that Melinda and John Andrew Ramsey were with Patsy and John on Christmas Eve, and Christmas morning. I don't remember reading about this anywhere else (?).

Christmas morning at the Ramseys - Dr. Henry Lee page 135 (Courtesy of Little)

When Christmas morning dawned, the Ramseys awoke, went downstairs, and exchanged their gifts. Melinda and John Andrew were then driven to the Denver airport, to return home to Atlanta to celebrate the rest of the holiday with their mother and her family. At 4:30 in the afternoon, the Ramseys went over to the Lucases' house, where they had Christmas dinner, along with another couple, and Renee's sister and her boyfriend. After dinner, the party moved to the living room, where all eight adults got down on the carpeted floor and played games. Neighbors later joined the festivities for some Christmas caroling. Around 9:30 that evening, the Ramseys left to visit two other families and to drop off gifts, and around 11 :00, they returned home. There are very few other established facts about exactly what happened over the course of the next seven hours.

Lucases' House ( Fleet and Priscilla White) Dr. Lee uses pseudonyms instead of real names. I guess he didn't want to be sued. Stupid!

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

There is so much wrong with what he said...Melinda and John Andrew were with their mother first and then taken to the Atlanta airport to go to Denver/Boulder the morning of the 26th, the Ramseys got home around 10, not 11 on the 25th, and I am sure he didn't want to be sued by the Whites, who were not public figures!

The only thing he got right was no one knows what happened over the next 7 hours.

3. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

John Andrew and Melinda had been with their mother Lucinda in Atlanta since Dec 19. And why would Lee use a pseudonym for the Whites for fear of getting sued? Schiller didn't use one. Or did the Ramseys actually have friends named Lucas in Boulder?

-Tea

4. Elle

Elle Member

This is the way I remember it too, Moab. There was definitely no mention of his son and daughter being there on Christmas morning in Death of Innocence.

I'm thinking Dr. Lee could be next in line for a Ramsey lawsuit. This information could throw more suspicion on John Andrew.

5. Elle

Elle Member

One would have thought Dr. Lee would have had his Proof thoroughly checked before printing.

Pseudonyms are used for quite a few other people (?).

6. sboyd

sboyd Member

Dr. Lee

Moab and Elle: He should have checked with you guys before he sent the book to print. AND I AM SERIOUS.

7. Tez

Tez Member

Funny.

He seems to never check his facts. Remember the OJ trial?

8. Elle

Elle Member

So nice of you to say this, SB. Thank you! Wouldn't you have thought that Dr. Lee had a big enough staff working for him, that a few of them could have checked his book over?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice