Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Patsy Is Dead

In the name of holding people accountable for their words, let us remember that, as John told the world recently, today is the best day of John's life, and tomorrow will be even better.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Coming up on FOX News..........The DA's response.

I think that it would be more appropriate if everyone would wait for FOUR months before discussing Patsy's death. Make a CNN appearance if ya gotta, but by all means.......what's four little months in the Big Picture?

RR
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Didn't Patsy have her ovaries removed long ago?

RR

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Default Carol Mac reporting

Discussing the Umbrella of Suspiscion.

DA this morning said - investigation continues and sends sympathy to the family. Runs mystery DNA every week through CODIS.

That was it.

RR

Yes, Patsy died early this morning. John was by her side.Her suffering has ended, not only that caused by the cancer but also the torture put on her by the BORG.

How itsybitchy of jameson to say something like that.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Quote Originally Posted by JC

How itsybitchy of jameson to say something like that.
    Nah, just another day in the life of Jameson

She's probably plotting now how to profit from the interest bound to come from Patsy's death. All that material that she still has been kept just waiting for the $$$$ to roll in at the right time.

Mark my words
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Arrow Well, now the spin will really begin

But first I'd like to say RIP Patsy Ramsey. I just turned on my computer and didn't have the TV on at all. So this is all very new to me at this moment. I almost lost my breakfast when Smit came on and re re reexplained that there was "an unidentified foot print as well as a hand print on the cellar door". Oh give me a break. Talk about not updating your evidence.

I will be very interested in what John R has to say about all of this. Perhaps Burke will even speak for the first time. I feel for his loss of his Mom.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Why is MSNBC saying JBR was beaten and strangled?
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Crushed skull and the garrotte?

When I got on the forum and saw the headline I actually had the breath knocked out of me.

She's with JonBenet now. Oh my God.

I guess I'll stay online and leave the TV on instead of getting anything done.

I guess the coverage will be all one-sided. Tricia, I hope you can get on the air!

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    06-24-06, 10:47 AM (EST)
    31. "RE: Patsy Paugh Ramsey 1956-2006"
    In response to message #30

Jack Chestnut was from NBC news was on MSNBC said the DNA excluded the Ramseys.The BORG is still denying it even though Michael Tracey shared the lab report on oneof his documentaries.

The BORG,pure evil, is never gonna get it straight.

Interesting how Jameson jumps on anything that points to the innocence of the Ramseys. Here she is quoting Jack Chestnut, who is the same person who earlier has said JonBenet was "beaten" and strangled.

It is not a question as to when is the BORG going to get it right, when is Jameson going to get it right? You cannot take an idiot and believe only half of what they say, and take the rest as gospel. They are either credible or need to be dismissed. (I'll be some of you wonder if I am speaking about Chestnut or Jameson, LOL)
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    After hearing Leroy Lincoln Wood on MSNBC my blood is boiling.

He said something interesting. He was answering a question by saying it was Patsy's "love for John, for Burke, and I think for JonBenet that kept her strong...."

AND I THINK FOR JONBENET??? Very strange way to put it .

Sorry, after listening to him praise Keenan Lacy I feel very angry.

Yes, the spin will go on.
    Well, in a nut shell, L Wood's motives are just this transparent:

1 "MR. WOOD: Hey, I made more money
    2 handling the Ramsey case than you've made in
    3 your whole damn career practicing law, Darnay.
    4 MR. HOFFMAN: -- instead of settling
    5 for chump change, which you've done in all these
    6 other cases, you're actually getting paid a
    7 decent --
    8 MR. WOOD: I've made more money in
    9 the Ramsey case than you've made in your entire
    10 career as a lawyer, you want to bet on that?"
    http://www.acandyrose.com/index2.htm
    For too many, it's not really about JonBenet. She was just a means to an end.

Little