Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Patsy Is Dead

I feel sorry for Burke right now.

-Tea

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Default Personally

Seeing RS out posting today has shaken me more than the news that Patsy's suffering has ceased. On the other hand, knowing that she is alive and well relieves some of my worries.

RR
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Who is RS?
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    Seeing RS out posting today has shaken me more than the news that Patsy's suffering has ceased. On the other hand, knowing that she is alive and well relieves some of my worries.

RR

que?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Default Sorry guys.....

Just a personal issue from the past, hopefully - between two old friends, I just have no other way to get my thoughts to her.

Back to Patsy.
    RR

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    I think that it would be more appropriate if everyone would wait for FOUR months before discussing Patsy's death. Make a CNN appearance if ya gotta, but by all means.......what's four little months in the Big Picture?

RR
    ME-OW! Feelin' a tad bit feisty today, RR?

-Tea

So now Patsy is at her death where, according to her during her 06/23/98 interrogation, JonBenet had to go.

-Tea

Hello, everyone. Sorry to be so absent from the forum, but we've been facing our own issues with my Mom. She had a couple more ministrokes last weekend and we've been dealing with the results, since. JR, thanks for calling to check on me. I'm not home much these days.

Patsy's battle is over, and she's gone on to her just rewards, whatever they may be. I don't know if she killed JB, and I can't judge her, that's a job for the Almighty God she claimed to worship. There is only love and forgiveness where JB went when she crossed over to the Other Side. I hope Patsy met her daughter when she passed.

As for jameson, what did anyone expect from her but what she's shown. Remember - when someone shows you what she is, believe her. Susan Bennett has shown her true colors numerous times. Her taunts against us have grown old and stale. She's a bitter woman - sad that she has to be so eaten up inside with vengence and anger. Nothing we can do about it - she is what she is.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Quote Originally Posted by icedtea4me
    ME-OW! Feelin' a tad bit feisty today, RR?

-Tea
    Death making one a martyr works better than expresso for me. But - that's just me.

RR

Quote Originally Posted by Moab
    Listening to Jack Chestnut on MSNBC now saying the DNA excluded the Ramseys...NOT!
    Jack needs better researchers. Unless it's a rape, DNA cannot exclude anyone, regardless of its condition.

"but also the torture put on her by the BORG."

Let the vultures have their fill!

Ding Dong! The Witch is Dead!

Somehow I knew that Punisher's post was worth waiting for.

RR

The Atlanta Journal/Constitution has an on-line guest book for Patsy, in case any of you have something you'd like to say. So far there's only four innocuous blurbs. guest book