Patsy Is Dead

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Why_Nut, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Patsy has passed

Around 3:30 this morning.

I don't know anything else

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I'm speechless. After so many close calls, now that it has actually happened, I am not quite sure what to say

Perhaps something proper can come out of all of this. Perhaps some will speak now that she has passed.

Seemingly, she died at home in Atlanta. I hope at least her family was there

It seems only right that something good should come of this. The attention, however tabloidish may just renew the interest for justice in this case

4. Elle

Elle Member

I just heard the news from BJ, Tricia. I feel chills running through me.

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

There were two threads so I merged them!

6. Barbara

The speculation is that now that Patsy has passed, there are many who have something to say. I personally believe that they will be stalking everyone who knew her and collecting comments

I will be paying attention, as we all will be I'm sure

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Poor baby. This is really sad. I loved Patsy! What a character she was!

8. Barbara

The news reports are stating that John was with her. No mention of Burke. Lin Wood is on MSNBC talking about the DNA from the "killer"

Even now, the spin must go on. I wonder how many lawsuits he figures he might be able to initiate.

What scum he is.

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#e7e7de"><td rowspan="2" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top" width="50%"> jameson[​IMG]
    Member since 5-8-02
    </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top" width="50%"> 06-24-06, 08:58 AM (EST)</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#e7e7de"><td align="right"> [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] </td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="2" width="100%"> 3. "RE: Patsy Dead"
    In response to message #1

<table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top" width="50"> </td><td valign="top" width="100%"> Yes, Patsy died early this morning. John was by her side.Her suffering has ended, not only that caused by the cancer but also the torture put on her by the BORG.

</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Life without Patsy

So, this was really it this time. I've never witnessed a harder or longer fighter, but maybe she thought the same of us.

RR

11. Barbara

I expected nothing less from Jameson. I expect we'll see a lot of inappropriate comments from that bunch.

12. South

South Member

What a sad day for Burke. God bless him.

13. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

After hearing Leroy Lincoln Wood on MSNBC my blood is boiling.

He said something interesting. He was answering a question by saying it was Patsy's "love for John, for Burke, and I think for JonBenet that kept her strong...."

AND I THINK FOR JONBENET??? Very strange way to put it .

Sorry, after listening to him praise Keenan Lacy I feel very angry.

Yes, the spin will go on.

14. Barbara

Interesting. She died in "her father's home" with John by her side.

I wonder why she wasn't in her own home? They wouldn't go to her fathers condo after JonBenet died, yet she was there for her final time?

Interesting

Where is Burke?

15. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

My thoughts and prayers go out to Patsy's family at this time. No matter what the circumstances it is always difficult to lose a loved one. I am certain this is especially difficult on Burke.

16. RiverRat

BORG BBQ Time?!

Does jameson really need a reason to stop production on her next money maker off the murder of Patsy's daughter? The bills don't stop just because Patsy did.

RR

17. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

BREAKING NEWS
    MSNBC staff and news service reports
    Updated: 10 minutes ago
    <script language="javascript"> function UpdateTimeStamp(pdt) { var n = document.getElementById("udtD"); if(pdt != '' && n && window.DateTime) { var dt = new DateTime(); pdt = dt.T2D(pdt); if(dt.GetTZ(pdt)) {n.innerHTML = dt.D2S(pdt,((''.toLowerCase()=='false')?false:true));} } } UpdateTimeStamp('632867573004700000'); </script>

DENVER - Patsy Ramsey, the mother of slain 6-year-old beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey, died Saturday morning after a recurrence of ovarian cancer, her lawyer L. Lin Wood told MSNBC. She was 49.

Ramsey died around 3:30 a.m. at her father’s home in Atlanta. Her husband, John, was with her at the time of her death.

“Patsy just always looked forward and enjoyed every day,†Wood said.

JonBenet was found beaten and strangled in her parents' Boulder, Colo. basement on Dec. 26, 1996. A grand jury investigation ended with no indictments, and no arrests have been made.

A cloud of suspicion has hung over John Ramsey and his wife since the December 1996 slaying of JonBenet, but no one has ever been charged.

The district attorney and a federal judge in Colorado have said it is likelier that an intruder was responsible, as the parents insist.

The Ramseys left Colorado and had residences in Michigan, where John Ramsey unsuccessfully ran for office, and Atlanta.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10892646/

Picture: Patsy Ramsey and her husband, John, speak at a news conference in Atlanta on May 24, 2000<o:p></o:p>

Attached Files:

18. Barbara

Interesting quote from Jameson:

I wonder what we will hear. Whatever it is, I think we will hear things that will upset the RST.

This was the only thing that could happen that will renew the interest and open up some closed mouths.

Ironically, her passing will help JonBenet in some small way, if only to hear comments from those who knew her.

It will be interesting and fascinating to see who shows at her funeral and if the Whites or others will speak now.

19. RiverRat

Schiller on now - MSNBC - talking about how deeply religious Patsy was. Overview of the Rams before JBR's death - sounds like he is trying to explain Patsy's extreme behavior - just called Alex Hunter "Advanced" - just finished a one hour show on case - one piece of evidence left that could help - blood samples from her panties - everyone excluded so far - brother incapable - recently interviewed several Grand Jury members - they said impossible for parent to do this to a child............IF ONLY THAT WERE POSSIBLE.

Oh well - at least Baby Girl is not being ignored again today.

JFJBR -
    RR

20. Niner

Niner Active Member

WOW! I just heard it on the news... and first thought was to come here and post about it - but OF COURSE!! You guys are all on top of this story - why am I amazed!!!!

Yes, I too HOPE that this will bring out some of her "friends" and speak - and let the chips fall where they may...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice