Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Patsy Is Dead

Quote Originally Posted by wombat
    The Atlanta Journal/Constitution has an on-line guest book for Patsy, in case any of you have something you'd like to say. So far there's only four innocuous blurbs. guest book
    Thanks wombat, but I think the disclaimer may be what is holding up the megathousands of comments...it says:

"Entries are free and are posted after being reviewed for appropriate content."

I think innocuous may win.
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

"Somehow I knew that Punisher's post was worth waiting for."

Ah, but I can only punish those still living. Once they leave, their's is in the hands of another, much more merciless than I.

I think innocuous may win.
    You're right, Moab, the guest book's getting busy - three pages of nice things about Patsy and how lovely she was. Yuck.

On Fox they are going to have Greta Van Susteren on in a few minutes.

True to myself, I'm going to let it all hang out. Patsy Ramsey is one among hundreds of thousands who have suffered and died of cancer. How many of the members right here on this forum have lost mothers and fathers and sisters and brothers to this awful disease? Because our loved ones never made it to the national news for being a suspect in their own child's death, they never had a website devoted to words of sympathy, but their lives were exemplary, and their deaths had a huge impact on us.

I'm glad it's over for Patsy, just like I was glad my sister's terrible suffering was over, but too bad, so sad, I won't grieve for Patsy Ramsey. I still think she knew what happened to her daughter, whether she was the killer or not. As in life, she has once again gained the attention she's always craved. To me, she's so not worth it.

May God have mercy on her soul.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Default Wow

I'm blown away. I've gotten so far away from this case that I didn't find out about Patsy's death until a friend called a few minutes ago and told me.

I wonder where Burke is (if this was posted, I haven't read it yet). Did anyone know this was coming? I mean like for real cominig? Wow, just blown away.

Not sure if I can watch all the bullchit DNA propaganda again -- of course I can. Be back later for updates. Wow.

edited to say: Very well said mom.
    "The pedigree of honey
    Does not concern the bee,
    A clover, at any time, to him,
    is aristocracy."
    Emily Dickinson.

Default The death of Patsey Ramsey

I have followed this case from the beginning. I lived in the Buckhead area of Atlanta where the Ramsey's lived so it was pretty much all anyone talked about for years...even though they had moved out to Boulder.

I never was convinced that Patsy or John had anything to do with Jon Benet's death. I was more inclined to think they were covering up some possible involvement of their son Burke. It sounded reasonable to me that they would do that if her death was the result of an accident or...some juvenile sexual play.

However, I became interested in the theory of an intruder...more than one intruder. Given the wacko environment in Denver/Boulder I'm convinced that there was perhaps two intruders that stole away inside the Ramsey home and assaulted and murdered Jon Benet. There was no sign of forced entry. That was easy enough. The security system was not armed and....the perps simply walked out the front door without a trace.....

....except for the DNA the Boulder DA now has and continues to run every week. Somebody will turn up as a match eventually. And it won't be Patsy, John or Burke. These freaks are out there in numbers that would astound us daily.

I know mine is not a popular opinion on this forum...or webslueths...but you simply can't make this (Ramsey involvement) happen....when it didn't.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz
    I have followed this case from the beginning. I lived in the Buckhead area of Atlanta where the Ramsey's lived so it was pretty much all anyone talked about for years...even though they had moved out to Boulder.

I never was convinced that Patsy or John had anything to do with Jon Benet's death. I was more inclined to think they were covering up some possible involvement of their son Burke. It sounded reasonable to me that they would do that if her death was the result of an accident or...some juvenile sexual play.

However, I became interested in the theory of an intruder...more than one intruder. Given the wacko environment in Denver/Boulder I'm convinced that there was perhaps two intruders that stole away inside the Ramsey home and assaulted and murdered Jon Benet. There was no sign of forced entry. That was easy enough. The security system was not armed and....the perps simply walked out the front door without a trace.....

....except for the DNA the Boulder DA now has and continues to run every week. Somebody will turn up as a match eventually. And it won't be Patsy, John or Burke. These freaks are out there in numbers that would astound us daily.

I know mine is not a popular opinion on this forum...or webslueths...but you simply can't make this (Ramsey involvement) happen....when it didn't.
    Jazz, believe it or not your opinion is welcomed here.

Anyone care to tackle Jazz's theory? I'm worn out.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia

Anyone care to tackle Jazz's theory? I'm worn out.
    Been there, done that - a zillion times. Why bother? There are none so blind as those who will not see.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Quote Originally Posted by Watching You
    Been there, done that - a zillion times. Why bother? There are none so blind as those who will not see.
    No darlin', I'm not blind and I want to "see".

It was easy enough (for me) to believe that Patsy smashed JB's head in for wetting her bed for the umptenth time and then tried to cover it up. But to believe that she and John took the body into the basement and assaulted her vaginal area, put a garrote around her neck to portray her death as some dastardly deed of some unknown person is totally unbelievable given their lifestyle and reputation. I simply do not believe it.....even though I know heinous murders of children happen at the hands of their parents all the time. This murder though IMO simply doesn't fit that profile.

I've read everything available to the public about this murder. I believe the perps are still at large. However, I'm not opptomistic enough to be assured that they will ever be apprehended.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    Thank you, Mam. I appreciate that.

Wink What? No deathbed confession?

I can't grieve for this woman; I feel nothing. Personally, I believe her real suffering is just beginning. No matter whether God's forgiven her, she still has to atone for her sins. Until that's done, she won't be reunited with JonBenet (jmo).

MSNBC may be running quite a bit of coverage on this, but it's all BS lies and misinformation. Unidentified handprint and bootprint?? And what pedophile is going to go through all that trouble of getting in, catching his prize, and then leaving without a trace -- including sexual assault! The forensic evidence pointed to prior molestation -- not any kind of sexual assault that night. And these goofy defense attorneys ready to pounce on the sex rings in Boulder to match up that panty DNA!

I can't say I'm ready to go all through this idiocy again.

(Although I'm sure I'll certainly stop by here to find out what the real story is!)

Quote Originally Posted by Ginja
    I can't grieve for this woman; I feel nothing. Personally, I believe her real suffering is just beginning. No matter whether God's forgiven her, she still has to atone for her sins. Until that's done, she won't be reunited with JonBenet (jmo).

MSNBC may be running quite a bit of coverage on this, but it's all BS lies and misinformation. Unidentified handprint and bootprint?? And what pedophile is going to go through all that trouble of getting in, catching his prize, and then leaving without a trace -- including sexual assault! The forensic evidence pointed to prior molestation -- not any kind of sexual assault that night. And these goofy defense attorneys ready to pounce on the sex rings in Boulder to match up that panty DNA!

I can't say I'm ready to go all through this idiocy again.

(Although I'm sure I'll certainly stop by here to find out what the real story is!)
    I know exactly what you mean, yet I'm fortifying myself for the renewed interest (albeit so short-termed) in this case. Yep, hopefully, some people with info will come out of the woodwork now Patsy's dead, but I really doubt it. Sure don't think John or Burke are gonna talk. Ain't no way.

gaia