Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Patsy Is Dead

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Wink Rocky Mountain News Coverage

Very extensive compared to the standard AP reports floating around.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...799495,00.html

"Tensions over the handling of the case caused a near-total breakdown in the working relationship between the Boulder Police Department and the Boulder District Attorney’s office. Their conflict peaked Aug. 6, 1998, when Boulder Detective Steve Thomas, who had been on the case since its earliest days, resigned in protest over prosecutors’ handling of the investigation, which he labeled "a continuing travesty."

Referring to the district attorney’s office, Thomas wrote in his resignation letter, "The very entity with whom we shared our investigative case file to see justice sought, I felt, was betraying this case. We were never offered true prosecutorial support."

RR
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Default Denver Post - Kane reaction

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_3977059

Q: What made this so tough?

A: What made it so tough ... off the charts when it came to the bizarre factor ... was the way this little girl died, where she died, all the circumstances surrounding her family, the fact that it was Christmas, the fact that the ransom note was just off-the-charts as far as fitting any kind of a profile of a killer.

So that drove the investigation into the house. But then on the flip side you had how can anyone who is not a just a psychopathic child abuser do something like this to a child.

There were two extremes here: the things that would normally say it was somebody on the inside were certainly very much there. But on the other hand, you had things that said there is no way it could have been somebody on the inside.

So given that, and then lost opportunities early on as a result of what I think was the lack of cooperation on the part of Mr. and Mrs. Ramsey; a lack of the Boulder DA's office having experience in doing cases that are not routine; all those things came together to make this one, big difficult case.

Absent some startling break through, it is not going to get solved.
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Quote Originally Posted by Ginja
    I can't grieve for this woman; I feel nothing. Personally, I believe her real suffering is just beginning. No matter whether God's forgiven her, she still has to atone for her sins. Until that's done, she won't be reunited with JonBenet (jmo).

MSNBC may be running quite a bit of coverage on this, but it's all BS lies and misinformation. Unidentified handprint and bootprint?? And what pedophile is going to go through all that trouble of getting in, catching his prize, and then leaving without a trace -- including sexual assault! The forensic evidence pointed to prior molestation -- not any kind of sexual assault that night. And these goofy defense attorneys ready to pounce on the sex rings in Boulder to match up that panty DNA!

I can't say I'm ready to go all through this idiocy again.

(Although I'm sure I'll certainly stop by here to find out what the real story is!)
    OMG WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??? YOU DON"T LOVE US ANYMORE :(
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Quote Originally Posted by VP
    I'm blown away. I've gotten so far away from this case that I didn't find out about Patsy's death until a friend called a few minutes ago and told me.

I wonder where Burke is (if this was posted, I haven't read it yet). Did anyone know this was coming? I mean like for real cominig? Wow, just blown away.

Not sure if I can watch all the bullchit DNA propaganda again -- of course I can. Be back later for updates. Wow.

edited to say: Very well said mom.
    OMG WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??? YOU DON'T LOVE US ANYMORE:(
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.

Interesting story from the Denver Post sent to me by a good friend.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_3977059
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

Quote Originally Posted by Watching You
    Hello, everyone. Sorry to be so absent from the forum, but we've been facing our own issues with my Mom. She had a couple more ministrokes last weekend and we've been dealing with the results, since. JR, thanks for calling to check on me. I'm not home much these days.
    Sorry to hear this about your Mom WY. This cannot be an easy time for you right now. It's good that you and your family are there for her.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz
    No darlin', I'm not blind and I want to "see".

It was easy enough (for me) to believe that Patsy smashed JB's head in for wetting her bed for the umptenth time and then tried to cover it up. But to believe that she and John took the body into the basement and assaulted her vaginal area, put a garrote around her neck to portray her death as some dastardly deed of some unknown person is totally unbelievable given their lifestyle and reputation. I simply do not believe it.....even though I know heinous murders of children happen at the hands of their parents all the time. This murder though IMO simply doesn't fit that profile.

I've read everything available to the public about this murder. I believe the perps are still at large. However, I'm not opptomistic enough to be assured that they will ever be apprehended.

OMG, I can't believe a mother would pull her car over, go to her trunk and pull out a gun and put a bullet into all three of her little kids. But, she did. I can't believe a mother could drive her car into a lake with her helpless babies strapped into their car seats. But, she did. I can't believe a mother would drown five of her kids in a bathtub, but she did. I can't believe parents sexually abuse their children. But, they do. I can't believe parents kill and maim their kids. But, they do.

There is no profile for a parent who murders her own child. There are no at-large perps in this case. There is no evidence of any intruder in that house that night, regardless of the garbage Lou Smit has fed the public. Patsy Ramsey is all over that ransom note, and the Ramseys did everything they could do to avoid cooperating with the police right after the murder. That's the truth, and all the rest is BS.

But, you're entitled to believe what you want to believe, darlin'. Keep on believing there's some profile that the Ramseys don't fit. Only they know what went on behind closed doors, but anyone who thinks the public face always matches the private face is not being realistic.

It's been a long day, and I'm not in the mood for being tactful. Best I get out of here for now.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Default Patsy's Death

I feel numb right now. Burke was my first thought. He lost his sister, Grandmother, and now his Mother. He now has John and the media, and the ever present cloud of suspicion. He's not yet twenty years old. The case is not solved either. It's depressing. I feel Patsy's passing will cause a lot of people to think and maybe talk about anything they know, no matter how small.

Guardian

Default Ransom Note

As usual I have very little to say, just two words today!

Perfectly Punctuated!

Tricia is right, it is all about the Note not the DNA!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz
    I know mine is not a popular opinion on this forum...or webslueths...but you simply can't make this (Ramsey involvement) happen....when it didn't.
    No one has tried to "make this (Ramsey involvement) happen."

No one has made up evidence or put words in the Ramsey's mouths. No one has done anything but analyze the available data, forensics and behavior of the principles involved.

Not that it matters, but I'm just curious. Have you read the Ransom Note analysis at the top of this JonBenet Forum page, or ANY objective analysis of the Ransom Note by a qualified linguist or handwriting expert? Have you read what the CASKU unit of the FBI said about the Ransom Note?

Not that it will sway your mind one way or another because you have decided parents couldn't be involved in killing their child or in covering up a accident in order to make it look like an intruder was responsible. People just don't do things in private that they wouldn't do it public.

A famous football player and actor would never viciously stab his ex-wife and slit her throat so deep as to almost sever her head from her body, then fly out-of-town like nothing happened.

A well-liked fertilizer salesman would never kill his wife and almost-born son, then throw their remains in the ocean weighted to cement so that his wife's body was decapitated and her arms and legs removed.

A gregarious former Mormon missionary and son of a well-to-do doctor would never take a rifle and shoot his pregnant wife in the head while she slept, then throw her body in a dumpster like so much trash.

A quiet and petite Church of Christ minister's wife would never shoot her husband in the back with a shotgun and leave him to die while she took the kids and left town.

I could go on and on ....

No one in the lives of the aforementioned would have dreamed them capable of taking the life of a loved one. According to their public face, there was no prior pathology. How well do we know those next to us? Especially when they are placed under stressors of which we are not aware and cannot fathom.

I do not believe the Ramseys murdered JonBenet in cold blood, nor do I believe her death was premeditated. I think something happened in the home, such as a horrible accident or molestation incident, that lead to a cover-up designed to protect the Ramseys from suspicion. The cover-up had to have elements of the macabre and criminal in order for law enforcement, and the general public, to believe what happened to JonBenet was so horrible the Ramseys could not have been involved in any way.

Everyone in law enforcement and all other analysts have said the crime scene was staged. Crime scenes are only staged in order to point away from the truth. An intruder would have no reason to take the time and effort to stage a crime scene.

As BobC (a poster here) has said many times, no one stages a crime scene in another person's house.

Default Patsy

Wow, to tell you the truth, I was totally dumbfounded today when I heard she passed away, I really didn't believe that her ovarian cancer came back. I thought this was another one of her charades to get attention.

Oh well, we can only hope that she confessed the truth before she left this world. My heart truly goes out to Burke as he has lost so many people close to him....

I wonder how long it will take John before he finds a new wife....It wont surprise me if he already has someone else.

CB

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado Babe
    I wonder how long it will take John before he finds a new wife....It wont surprise me if he already has someone else.
    It won't be long before John takes a new wife, but he'll wait until after the 10th anniversary of JonBenet's death before he ties the knot. He'll want to play the widowed husband and grieving father during all the media interest for the 10th anniversary, and then after the spotlight is gone ... he'll feel like it's safe for him to do what he wants.

John will be 63 on December 7th. I'm giving ten to one odds that his new wife will be at least 15 years younger than himself. He needs a youngish trophy wife to help him get back in the political arena. An unemployed CEO with nowhere to go, and nothing to do but file frivolous lawsuits, MUST continue to climb the ladder of success.