Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Patsy Is Dead

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Default BTW Readers

The police department was given deceptive actions and words from the Ramseys- that's not bungling the case. Back to the Drama Momma.

RR
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

I started to write RIP Patsy...but realized that I'm not at all sure that Patsy has earned that right. I hope she made peace with her maker but I wonder. With all her public denial and lying, did she ever honestly confess to God what happened and receive his forgiveness? I really hope she did.

Despite Jameson's ridiculous rants, I never had anything against Patsy Ramsey. In fact, I always stated that, had I met her at a PTA meeting, I would probably have liked her. Sure, I'd have thought she was a little "over the top" at times, but I've known do-gooders like her and I've been able to get along with them and enjoy their zeal.

I never saw Patsy as a monster. But, her actions were monstrous. I KNOW she wrote the ransom note and I suspect she had a part in her daughter's death. But, I believe it started out as an accident and I believe it must have devastated Patsy to lose her little Showgirl Baby Doll.

Patsy's actions after JonBenet's death weren't pretty but they were somewhat understandable. We've probably all been in situations where we try desperately to back ourselves out of a mess we created and cover our a$$es - Patsy's was just a bigger and much more horrible "mess" than any of us will hopefully ever encounter.

But here's where I fault Patsy - while it's human nature to try to get ourselves out of a bad scrape, Patsy went way overboard in throwing innocent people under the bus. When I think of what she and John did to "friends" like the Whites and Santa McReynolds...and the list goes on... it makes me literally sick to my stomach.

Even Patsy's death doesn't make those heinous actions any more palatable.

I'm sorry Patsy suffered - in the same way I'm sorry for anyone who has to be ravaged by cancer.

I'm deeply sorry for her son Burke and all that he has had to endure in his very short life.

But in the end, I'm still the MOST sorry for JonBenet Ramsey who should've been able to trust the people in her own home to love and protect her, not viciously overkill her on Christmas night.
    Last edited by Pearlsim; June 25, 2006, 10:08 am at Sun Jun 25 10:08:41 UTC 2006. Reason: grammar error

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    How cute.....mame finally speaks the truth........now maybe she will tell all of us about what she did with the MysteryWoman Money before she blows a plaskett/gasket on her way back out. She was a flucking fake from Day One and for me to see her proving me right - once again - has made my day - Thanks mame!

Still Standing RR
    I'm surprised they let drama mama out of her padded cell long enough to post.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Default Soooo suma-me.....

Anyhows - back to the case that Suma attempted to cover-up........

Ryan Ross and his fantastic coverage for those with their eyes not quite open yet.

http://crimemagazine.com/solvingjbr-main.htm

In the course of the interview with Patsy Ramsey, prosecutors asserted that investigators had found:

Fibers on the sticky side of the duct tape John Ramsey removed from his daughter's mouth when he says he discovered her body in the basement wine cellar that are "identical" to fibers in the red sweater-jacket Patsy was photographed wearing at a Christmas dinner at a friends' house the previous day.

Fibers from the same type of jacket in the paint tray from which a brush was taken that was used to help fashion the ligature found around JonBenet's neck.

Fibers from the same type of jacket "tied into" the ligature.

Fibers from the same type of black wool shirt made in Israel that John Ramsey wore to the Christmas dinner "in" the panties JonBenet was wearing when she found and in her "crotch area."

"The most notable mention of any of this evidence in the public record is in the book by former Boulder police Det. Thomas, one of the principal investigators in the case before he resigned in 1998. He writes that fibers from the jacket Patsy had been wearing were found to be "chemically and microscopically consistent" with four fibers found on the inside of the piece of duct tape John Ramsey found on his daughter's mouth when he discovered JonBenet's body."

RR

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz
    And.....no one walks into an unlocked house in the middle of the night, wakes a child, tells her to take her stuffed dolphin with her, leads or (more probably, picks her up) her across the street from her home, opens and climbs though a window with the child, rapes her repeatedly and then buries her alive under the back deck.....and no one ever detects her presence...not even the dogs brought in by LE...until the scumbag tells them where she is and how he did it.

Everything about the Jessica Lunsford case pointed to her family early on. Especially, when it was discovered that her GF had an arrest record of rape. And most of the male members of her family have a criminal history. But, none of her family were involved in her murder. It was John Cooey....right across the street and right under their noses.

Then there was; Polly Klaus, Elizabeth Smart, and many, many others.

Now, who would have thunk' it?
    Your comparisons don't hold up to scrutiny, darlin'.

1. None of these girls were LEFT in the house. All were taken away from their homes.

2. None of these girls had a staged crime scene surrounding them like duct tape put on AFTER they were dead.

3. None of these girls had a perp who left a rambling three-page "ransom note" for a kidnapping that never happened by a group that didn't exist.

Nothing about the Ramsey crime fits anything about the others. Sexual predators don't leave ransom notes, and kidnappers for money don't molest and kill their means of payment. The staging was literally "overkill" with multiple thematic elements thrown in for good measure.

You still didn't answer my question, so obviously you have not read any linguistic analysis or extensive handwriting analysis. Are you afraid to?

The only thing you quote is that Patsy's and Burke's handwriting matched the ransom note. Not true. Burke's handwriting did not match. Furthermore, his linguistic capabilities at (almost) age 10 could not match those of the ransom note.

Before you come in here all high and mighty calling everyone "darlin'" with sarcastic contempt, you should get your facts straight. Then maybe someone would listen to you. We do not mind debating the case with someone who knows what they're talking about. We have a poster here who does not believe the Ramseys are guilty of JonBenet's death, and she is both knowledgeable and well-respected.

We welcome debate about the facts, but it's obvious that you are emotional about this case of murder. Let me tell you, darlin', it is not productive in the pursuit of justice.

Tricia
    aka Pebbles the Twister Sister

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jazz
    I have followed this case from the beginning. I lived in the Buckhead area of Atlanta where the Ramsey's lived so it was pretty much all anyone talked about for years...even though they had moved out to Boulder.

I never was convinced that Patsy or John had anything to do with Jon Benet's death. I was more inclined to think they were covering up some possible involvement of their son Burke. It sounded reasonable to me that they would do that if her death was the result of an accident or...some juvenile sexual play.

However, I became interested in the theory of an intruder...more than one intruder. Given the wacko environment in Denver/Boulder I'm convinced that there was perhaps two intruders that stole away inside the Ramsey home and assaulted and murdered Jon Benet. There was no sign of forced entry. That was easy enough. The security system was not armed and....the perps simply walked out the front door without a trace.....

....except for the DNA the Boulder DA now has and continues to run every week. Somebody will turn up as a match eventually. And it won't be Patsy, John or Burke. These freaks are out there in numbers that would astound us daily.

I know mine is not a popular opinion on this forum...or webslueths...but you simply can't make this (Ramsey involvement) happen....when it didn't.

Jazz, believe it or not your opinion is welcomed here.

Anyone care to tackle Jazz's theory? I'm worn out.

I think WY has already replied to this very successfully, Tricia, and all I can say to Jazz is. Go back and hit the books, and study the case. I think you've fallen through the cracks and missed a lot of important information.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Default Remembering Reality

From Priscilla and Fleet White:

"After JonBenet Ramsey was killed in Boulder nearly twenty months ago, her parents, John and Patsy Ramsey, immediately hired prominent Democrat criminal defense attorneys with the law firm of Haddon, Morgan and Foreman. This firm and its partners have close professional, political and personal ties to prosecutors, the Denver and Boulder legal and judicial communities, state legislators, and high-ranking members of Colorado government, including Governor Roy Romer. The investigation of her death has since been characterized by confusion and delays. The district attorney and Ramsey defense attorneys started early in the investigation to condition the public to believe that these delays and the lack of a prosecution have resulted almost entirely from initial police bungling of the case and the non-cooperation of witnesses. This has continued to this day. Advising the district attorney since the early days of the investigation have been Denver metropolitan area district attorneys Bob Grant (Adams County), Bill Ritter (Denver County), Jim Peters (18th Judicial District), and Dave Thomas (1st Judicial District).

We knew JonBenet and her parents very well and have been closely involved in the investigation as witnesses. During the past year, we have also come to know and respect Mr. Thomas and were saddened and discouraged by his departure from the investigation. We share Mr. Thomas' view regarding the district attorney and his contention that overwhelming pressure brought to bear on the district attorney and police leadership from various quarters has thwarted the investigation and delayed justice in the case. While it is unlikely that the district attorney has been corrupted by Ramsey defense attorneys, it is certain that the district attorney and his prosecutors have been greatly influenced by their metro area district attorney advisers and by defense attorneys' chummy persuasiveness and threats of reprisals for anyone daring to jeopardize the civil rights of their victim clients. Indeed, the district attorney and the Ramsey attorneys have simultaneously rebuked the police for "focusing" their investigation on the Ramseys when in fact police were simply following evidence.

Default Oh realllllllllly?

The murder remains an open case for Boulder County prosecutors. On Saturday, District Attorney Mary Lacy declined to discuss specifics about its investigation, but said the Ramseys had been helpful and praised Patsy Ramsey for her battle against cancer.

"They were 100 percent cooperative with our office," Lacy said.

http://www.legacy.com/atlanta/Obitua...sonId=18222889

Keenan + Karma = Next?

RR

Quote Originally Posted by rashomon
    One always has to look at the whole picture if one wants to draw comparisons, not just at some aspects.
    Do you know about any case where the perp left a dead child in the house together with a ransom note? A ransom note with which he would only have left behind additional evidence? A RN which he wrote in the child's home? A kidnapper who took the time to feed the child pineapple and then waited for an hour?
    A perp who placed duct tape on a dead child's mouth? A kidnapper who could not even tie a ligature which functioned properly? The list is endless and points only in one direction: that JonBenet was killed by a family member.
    Indeed. However, I AM looking at the whole picture and something is out of focus. I'm not drawing comparisons between JR and JL's cases...except to say that 'someone' entered both their homes in the middle of the night and killed them and no one heard a thing. Now, that is an established fact...at least in the Lunsford case.

In fact, Jessica's GM stated that she had locked the back door because her son had a key and the front door was always kept locked. So....how did Cooey get inside? Why didn't anyone hear him?...and their's is a mobile home, not a 6,000sq ft 3 story home with a basement. Why didn't they find evidence inside the home that pointed the search to him? It wasn't until they started trying to track down all the local sex offenders that they discovered his sister lived across the street from the Lunsfords.

BTW...my doors were all locked until I slipped a credit card between the door casing and the lock in the garage and got in without a problem. I just tried it again. I'm inside typing away on my PC...and Mr Jazz never heard a sound on the main floor of the house.

Wink

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

RR

I think WY has already replied to this very successfully, Tricia, and all I can say to Jazz is. Go back and hit the books, and study the case. I think you've fallen through the cracks and missed a lot of important information. [/QUOTE]

Really? Has the Boulder DA arrested someone this morning?

Look, ladies; I didn't come over here to get into a squabble with anyone. I've been reading here for a very long, long time before I registered. There are some very rational theories posted and some that are simply a "me too" position in a mutual admiration society.

I respect your opinions. I've read them all. Some have given me reason to go hmmmmmmm.

I truly don't have a suspect in mind as the intruder/murderer. But it's not a theory that's out of the realm of possibility. We know that it's happened more often than we want to think about. Especially those of us with children and grandchildren. We can be victimized at random any day of the week. And that is a sad fact.

elle: I think WY has already replied to this very successfully, Tricia, and all I can say to Jazz is. Go back and hit the books, and study the case. I think you've fallen through the cracks and missed a lot of important information.

Really? Has the Boulder DA arrested someone this morning?

Look, ladies; I didn't come over here to get into a squabble with anyone. I've been reading here for a very long, long time before I registered. There are some very rational theories posted and some that are simply a "me too" position in a mutual admiration society.

I respect your opinions. I've read them all. Some have given me reason to go hmmmmmmm.

I truly don't have a suspect in mind as the intruder/murderer. But it's not a theory that's out of the realm of possibility. We know that it's happened more often than we want to think about. Especially those of us with children and grandchildren. We can be victimized at random any day of the week. And that is a sad fact.
    Truthfully, I think we're all tired, Jazz, because it's so ridiculous to think of any intruder having the audacity to do all that was supposed to have been done with a sleeping family upstairs. Sorry if we do sound aggravated, we are!

Yes, a stranger can enter a home and remove a small child, and this has been done, but to do all the rest that came along with this case is just plain ludicrous. Write a three page ransom note, create an apology for a garrote, find their way through a messy basement that was more like a maze. I'm out of here!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.