A reminder

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

The RST like to accuse the BORG of hastening Patsy's death - who are they kidding? Patsy lived far longer than the vast majority of people with her diagnosis!

Margoo says:-

I hope she includes her leader in that. jameson may start a thread to deny that she ever betrayed the Ramseys, but the fact is that the Ramseys had their feelings of betrayal recorded for posterity in a statement issued via their lawyer.

It's a pity they didn't seek legal redress. I hate to see dishonesty rewarded.

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

It's so blatant

It didn't take more than an hour before a BORG response thread was started.

It didn't take long for Jameson to defend her own actions against the Ramseys

It didn't take long for all of those morons to accuse the BORG of contributing to her death

Like I said many times, better people than Patsy die every day and most didn't get the opportunity for the medical care and comforts Patsy had.
    Not to mention the remission years

Most disgusting of all is the mindset that all who feel the Ramseys are responsible feel that way from pure hatred rather than where the evidence has led them and an honest opinion; however, I never believed for one minute that the RST really feel that all of us are just accusing the Ramseys for the fun of it or out of hatred. What that is for is to keep the discussion going against those who hold the Ramseys responsible and pure distraction from the facts in the case. It's easier to incite a mindset than to convince people that there are in fact, DIFFERING OPINIONS based on varying interpretations of the evidence.

While I feel for those who feel the loss of Patsy, her death will no more change my opinion of this case than those who felt it okay to continue to accuse Oliva, Santa, et al when they too, had passed.

I also predict that John will be remarried within a year or two at most. He is the type who will always need to have a woman.

As for all those apologies Jameson claims to get via e mail

********!

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Yes, I agree about the apologies via e-mail.

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/1748.html

Why would ANYONE feel they needed to apologise via jameson????? Anyone who knows anything about the Ramsey case would know that the Ramseys dropped her like a hot brick YEARS ago when they found out she was the source for some of the biggest anti-Ramsey tabloid stories!

She is seriously deluded about her role in all of this.

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Good lord. They've completely lost their minds at the swamp.

They are now declaring WE/BORG killed JonBenet and Patsy.

I'm not making this up.

And they've come up with more spin that is now being spoken as fact: THE GRAND JURY CLEARED THE RAMSEYS!

5. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Hunter said on 10/13/99 that they felt they did not have sufficient evidence to indict anyone for this crime at this time.

-Tea

6. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Some just have a need to confess. Why, I don't know.

I wear their contempt like a badge of honor!

7. Thor

Thor Active Member

I heard an interesting quote from Schiller today on MSNBC. He said he interviewed two fo the grand jurors and they told him they could not believe a parent could do that to their child. Sounds like Smitty's BS won out. I had not heard that before.

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Sick. Typical "ignore it and it will go away" Boulder. What a sheltered existance they must lead. I got a few cases they should look at. Where is Ron Walker when we need him?!

9. Elle

Elle Member

Jay, Thank you for posting this information from the Ramsey Lawyers. This is the first time I have seen it. In view of Jameson and her latest remarks about Patsy being tortured by the Borg, I think it would be in order for you to post the above statement in bold print in a LOCKED THREAD. I'm sure Tricia and Moab wouldn't object.

I have decided to just put it in bold myself! How dare Jameson claim that the Borg tortured Patsy Ramsey. Patsy was tortured by her own conscience.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2006
  10. Elle

Elle Member

GREAT POST BARBARA !

11. Tez

Tez Member

Jameson has no conscience. She sold the Ramseys out and didn't think twice about it. Oh yeah, I forgot, someone unknown sent them to her. Yeah, I believe that, just like I believe the tooth fairy is making a visit to my house tonight.

Jameson needs to crawl into a hole and just forget about this case.

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OH, Elle, it truly takes a fool to make the argument that the woman who survived the longest in her "advanced ovarian cancer" group...probably by years...had her health ruined by US. Patsy had cancer long before any of us ever knew she existed. As someone once said, if you want to argue how this case and the suspicion many have about Patsy affected her health, it would be logical to say it in fact HELPED her.

In all the Ram spin which now passes for "reporting" on the Ramsey case, which has flowed so naturally in the wake of Lin Wood's formidable financial bullying in the form of expensive legal actions, here is one voice of truth, from one who was front and center and has the training, experience, and professionalism to know the truth. Thank you, Michael Kane, on behalf of a murdered child:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_1234851,00.html

13. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

It is more than grossly hypocritical of Susan Bennett to say that we hastened Patsy's death. None of us sold out Patsy to the tabs for 30 pieces of silver ... at the current exchange rate of $40,000. None of us pretended to be Patsy's friend then stabbed her in the back with our treachery.

Take the plank out of your own eye before you try to remove the speck from someone else's, you white-washed sepulchre.

14. Tez

Tez Member

Amen! Just how did we hasten Patsy's death? Did one of us inject her with more cancer cells and not tell anyone? Good Grief, that Jameson thing needs a reality check, and I wouldn't mind giving it to her!

At least Patsy knew whose side we were on the whole time, JonBenet's. We didn't pretend to be her and John's friends to sell them out.

15. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

jameson claims to be traveling soon.......chit, I'm not in the middle of bankruptcy and I can't afford to travel right now.........anyhows - I'm praying that she ends up by John's side. I mean, it's not like her hubby would notice she was gone or anything.

Good Morning!
    RR

16. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

How do you think she got herself into bankruptcy in the first place, RR? All those expensive airline tickets add up, you know.

Yep, John is free now. jameson is up to no good, you can count on it.

17. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

What no one seems to be asking, and what I feel must be asked, is "where do we go from here?" What does St. George do once he's slain the dragon?

18. RiverRat

There's more than one Dragon in the Sea, Sweetie.

Trust me - I had sweet visions of RiverRat's Retirement Party all day long yesterday........and then I remembered that the Killer of little Jessica Lunsford is set for trial next month.........so.........Sorry to My Swamp Friends, but I've decided to stay on the job.

I'm no patsy......I do try.
    RR

19. RiverRat

Personally - if I milked the Ramseys outta fouty thousand not that long ago, we would all still be drinking beer........out of bottles at that!

:coffeeup:
    RR

20. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you for this article KK. I think Steve Thomas thinks exactly like Michael Kane.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice