Patsy Ramsey/Dunvegan/InterestingTidbits

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

DUNVEGAN....YOU CAME BACK....

For all our new posters, Dunvegan went through living hell to set up Forums For Justice for us back in 2001. She is a strong person and wonderful person. We all owe her a lot of thanks for setting up FFJ after the meltdown on Justice Watch.

Dunvegan, I don't have your current email...please email me..I will give you lots of money if you do.

Other posters who came back...VP, Ginja, Pearlsim, and Lacey. If I have forgotten anyone please forgive me. I am thrilled to see you all again. It's like old home week.

A few little interesting things on Patsy.

Look at this headline from an Australian newspaper;

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/mu...th-to-the-grave/2006/06/25/1151174072885.html

From a Boulder Daily Camera article;

from boulder daily camera article today:

. . . "Attorney and friend Pat Burke said Patsy Ramsey "did not devote every minute of every day to thinking about this case." . . .

How freaking awful is this? What was Patsy thinking about...the new Skatepark she was involved with? Much more important.

Charlevoix Community Skatepark"

Charlevoix Community Skatepark
    The Charlevoix Community Skatepark Steering Committee was formed in December of 2003 to champion the completion of a community-built recreation facility for skateboarders, inline skaters and BMX cyclists. The Skatepark has elicited support from students, parents, and community leaders favoring the construction of a state-of-the-art, indoor, year-round facility open to the public which would provide a much needed center for youth who are at-risk in this small community in Northern Michigan. Plans are to construct the skatepark in an existing permanent structure so that monies raised will be used for build-out of component equipment, maintenance, and safety programs.
    Project Leadership:
    Vickie Daman of Charlevoix Community Skatepark Committee President

With Assistance from:
    Vicki Hankins of Charlevoix Community Skatepark Committee Secretary
    John Ramsey of Charlevoix Comm. Skatepark Comm. Fundraiser Chair
    Patsy Ramsey of Charlevoix Community Skatepark Committee Vice Pres
    Laura Stebe of Charlevoix Comm. Skatepark Comm. Treasurer
    Scott Stebe of Charlevoix Community Skatepark Construction Mgr.
    Shelly Witthoeft of Charlevoix Comm. Skatepark Comm. Publicity Chair

Since the JonBenet Ramsey Foundation was of no interest to the family at least Patsy became involved in something really important.
    (Thanks to my good friend who sent me this info ) :)

More to come...

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Here is another little "tidbit" that many may have forgotten.

From the Atlanta 2000 interviews.

MR. LEVIN: I think that is
    4 probably fair. Based on the state of the
    5 art scientific testing, we believe the fibers
    6 from her jacket were found in the paint
    7 tray, were found tied into the ligature found
    8 on JonBenet's neck, were found on the blanket
    9 that she is wrapped in, were found on the
    10 duct tape that is found on the mouth,
    and
    11 the question is, can she explain to us how
    12 those fibers appeared in those places that
    13 are associated with her daughter's death.
    14 And I understand you are not going to answer
    15 those.

3. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I certainly haven't forgotten!

I always knew I liked the Aussies!

"a judge dismissed the suit, saying evidence submitted in the civil case led her to conclude an intruder was responsible for the murder."

That's fairly important.

Anyone know Wendy Murphy's e-mail? I've got a wild hair...

4. Elle

Elle Member

Enough to have warranted an arrest, Tricia, don't you think?

5. wombat

wombat Member

And don't forget this one:

The black shirt being the one that John Ramsey wore on Christmas.

Reading this interview again gave me chills. Lin Wood didn't let Patsy answer any of these questions, and fought like a pit bull against her acknowledging that this was evidence.

Why the H couldn't the grand jury have indicted?

6. VP

VP Member

How odd Tricia

I was just reading this exerpt yesterday while composing a letter to Star Jones, the biatch, about what she said on the view on Monday. I'll post it here once I'm done.

Hope Dun is doing well. We all fought a good fight back then, didn't we? lol We may have lost a couple of battles, but we won the frigging war!

IMO Tricia, you are to be placed permanently on a pedastal (god I hope spell check works here), for the many major battles you've fought in the name of JonBent over the past 6 years. Actually, you did more in the past 6 years than her parents did since the day they killed, I mean, since the day their daughter was killed. You da chit girl.

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I got mondo love for ya, Tricia.

What did "the biatch" say?

8. VP

VP Member

Punisher

She said, and this is not verbatim, that a Judge had publicly exonerated the Ramseys based on the evidence a few years ago, but it did not stop many from continuing to say Patsy killed or knew who killed her daughter. She said it was just sad ... very sad. :duped:

9. Harley

Harley Member

It is probably

statements like that that caused the View to get rid of Star. She sounds as stupid as she looks.

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I've seen bigs clumps of manure coming out of my daughter's horses' rear ends that are smarter than that biatch. She reminds me of the voids that habitat the swamp.

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Well, whatever she's got, it's contagious. Folks, even those in the know who say Patsy did it agree that the judge couldn't have made any other decision based on what was dumped on her plate.

I wonder what Chris Wolf is thinking right now.

12. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Chris Wolf is probably wishing he had never laid eyes on Darnay Hoffman or his sidekick, Candy.

13. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Love It!!

I can almost feel his presense.......close by.....wanting so desperately to tell the world what he really thinks.

Don't you?
    RR

14. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"Chris Wolf is probably wishing he had never laid eyes on Darnay Hoffman or his sidekick, Candy."

Ugh, yeah. What a foul-up! That idiot never even TRIED to present a case!

Sorry, RR. I'm not who you think. You're not the first. Somebody thought I was Fleet White for a while!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice