Wood talks through his arse

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

"All Eyes are on funeral"

http://www.dailycamera.com/bdc/county_news/article/0,1713,BDC_2423_4804381,00.html

All eyes are on Ramsey funeral
    By Christine Reid, Camera Staff Writer
    June 27, 2006

Hundreds of friends and family are expected to pay their respects to Patsy Ramsey at her funeral this week, attracting national and international media.

But the unknown is who else will turn up at Thursday's public service in the Atlanta suburb of Roswell, said L. Lin Wood, the family's attorney.

"I can't even begin to express my concerns about the Internet wackos," Wood said Monday.

Ramsey, 49, died over the weekend after battling ovarian cancer, just six months shy of the 10th anniversary of the death of her daughter, JonBenet.

The 6-year-old beauty pageant winner was found strangled and beaten to death in the family's Boulder home the day after Christmas 1996. Her killer has not been arrested.

Boulder police said at one point that John and Patsy Ramsey were "under an umbrella of suspicion," fueling an Internet frenzy that formed into two distinct camps — those wanting to see the parents arrested and prosecuted and those wanting the parents to be exonerated.

Wood said after successfully suing media outlets that implicated the Ramseys, he declined to pursue legal action against the Internet posters because he didn't want to "elevate their petty and vindictive anonymous attacks."

Four MySpace Web pages have been dedicated to JonBenet, featuring pictures and blogs about the girl who would have turned 16 this year.

Wood said he understands the media has a job to do, but is hopeful they are respectful of the family, especially of Burke Ramsey, Patsy and John Ramsey's son.

"Now he's finished his first year of college, now he's a legal adult and there is a big curiosity to try and talk to him, photograph him," Wood said. "This is the funeral for his mother, and he was very close to her."

Boulder District Attorney Mary Lacy is expected to attend. Lacy's office took over the investigation into JonBenet's death from the Boulder Police Department in 2002, and later said publicly she believes an intruder killed the girl.

Lacy said she is going to the funeral on a "personal level" and will be using her own money, not that of taxpayers, to pay for the trip.

She would not say if investigators from her office would be in attendance working the case.

2. Watching You

Get real. Wood didn't try to sue Internet posters because he knew he'd lose. What a freaking liar.

3. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

And

Mary is going on a "personal level".....What the hellll is that? Thought this case was her business...now she's friends of the family...

Tells you a lot about the DA ! ! ! ! !

4. Watching You

Yeah, well, the wind that blew suma into Chicago must have also touched down in Boulder when Limpwood visted the DA's office. I wonder if Limpy and Lacy will show up together. As The Vortex Sucks...

5. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Anyone have the page number from Death of Innocence where the Ramsey's discuss befriending the only "Internet wacko(s)" who would be likely to show up at Patsy's funeral? You know, the same :skank: who ignored the Van Dam's request not to memorialize the site where Danielle's body was found? Yeah...that Code Six Wingnut.

Get a life :doughboy:

6. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I think he's afraid. He knows we'd rally to each other. You chicken, Woody? You a little wimp?

7. Watching You

Wood is such an arrogant as$hole. He doesn't get that he offended millions of Internet subscribers with his insulting comments. The Internet is the main means of communication today among people all over the world, many of them business people, college professors, and law enforcement personnel. The only place I am personally aware there are whackos is at the swamp, which is owned by his buddy, Susan Bennett.

8. Elle

Elle Member

Just how on earth did LW plan to tackle this one? I hope my lawyer nephew will help me out (?). :)

9. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Access Graphics

Wood is such an arrogant as$hole he doesn't even realize he has insulted the very man (Ramsey) he allegedly is trying to protect from Internet posters and who has lined his pockets with a lot of money from all those lawsuits.

...snip

Based in Boulder, Colorado, Access is the worldwide leader in the channel sales and support of UNIX distributed computing solutions. Access sells through value-added resellers and systems integrators who target workgroup computing, Internet communications, digital media markets, computer-telephony integration (CTI), migration and rightsizing applications, computer-aided design (CAD) and document imaging. (emphasis mine)

...snip

http://www.sun.com/smi/Press/sunflash/1995-11/sunflash.951114.5652.xml

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, forget Lin Wood. He works for John and Patsy and Burke. We're here for JonBenet.

BIG difference.

11. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

We must not forget the lovely, elegant, feminity that is Susan Stine Beckner.

:wave: :hiya: :sucks:
    RR

12. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Oh this is CLASSIC.

First Wood is worried about the Internet "wackos" showing up at Patsy's funeral. Funny, if I were Mr. Wood or any of the Ramsey family I would be worried about the lunatic that came into their home and brutilized JonBenet showing up. Remember, there is a killer on the loose.....But....let's worry about the "whackos" from the Internet before we worry about the real killer.

Second. Wood is a chicken$hit. I have always welcomed a lawsuit from Wood. He knows we know the facts. He knows he can't take on the Internet. He is a lying skank.

The Ramseys and Wood and Keenan and Susan Bennet deserve each other.

Tricia

PS. This is great material for the upcoming press release by the way. Wood should just keep his yap shut.

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

HAHAHAHA Oh, yeah, they forgot about JonBenet. AGAIN.

Like when John said he was worried about the internet crazies showing up on his lawn with a gun during his campaign.

AGAIN...not the CHILD KILLER who already targeted them and murdered their child...not HIM. Who's worried about a has been killer? No, they're much more worried about people who actually CARE that the killer of JonBenet has never been arrested....

That's logic...right?

14. rashomon

rashomon Member

Didn't both Ramseys visit her at the DA's ofice a while back, allegedly to ask about the investigation? I always wondered if they took Lacy a bunch of flowers too, like they had given one to Linda Arndt ...

Last edited: Jun 28, 2006
  15. Cookie

Cookie Member

Susan Stine Beckner

RR,

You mentioned SSB. Has Susan Stine remarried?

16. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Lol!!!

I Officially Love you, Cookie! However, I was referencing the e-mails that SwampStine sent out under the pretense they were from Mark Beckner.

LimpWood is not that far off regarding Internet Crazies now is he?!

RR

17. Cookie

Cookie Member

Jeff Shapiro

Doc saw O'Reilly last night (I didn't have a chance!) and saw Jeff Shapiro on the show. Did anyone else see the story and what was said?

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I saw it. I've looked for the transcripts but can't find them. It was the first time I'd seen Shapiro outside of pictures; he was easy on the eye. I don't like O'Reilly, but I'll tell you - they both seemed to think the Ramseys know what happened. So I did admire that.

19. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"Doc saw O'Reilly last night (I didn't have a chance!) and saw Jeff Shapiro on the show. Did anyone else see the story and what was said?"

yes! Yes! I did! I thought it was great! Always did like Mr. O!

Cookie, you and Doc are the ones I've been waiting to hear from.

FWIW, I've tried to be a champion for Doc. I always thought he got messed over.

"Wood is a chicken$hit. I have always welcomed a lawsuit from Wood. He knows we know the facts. He knows he can't take on the Internet. He is a lying skank."

Same here, Tricia! Even fight, we could take him!

20. Niner

Niner Active Member

Did I miss it?? SO much to read these days!! Don't want to miss ANYTHING!! :laffbig:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice