Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Default New Court TV Special - JonBenet

JonBenet, Anatomy of A Cold Case - Thursday 10:00 E/P

When I click here: http://www.courttv.com/home_primetim...tml?tempDate=5 I get no further information. The advertisement last night said there would be new evidence revealed. Also said it is a world premiere.

If this was already posted, I apologize, I didn't see it.
    "The pedigree of honey
    Does not concern the bee,
    A clover, at any time, to him,
    is aristocracy."
    Emily Dickinson.

just a side note - I noticed on that web page - that is 10pm Eastern AND Pacific times...
    ~~"Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Default Thanks Niner

I edited right after I posted because I saw it further down the page.
    "The pedigree of honey
    Does not concern the bee,
    A clover, at any time, to him,
    is aristocracy."
    Emily Dickinson.

This is probably Schiller's latest. The one where he's going to reveal Grand Jurors claiming they couldn't believe the parents could do this. Jams has spoken about this, seems to think it's going to be another turnaround endorsement of the Rams. Of course, SHE'S spoken to Schiller, KNOWS what he things/says/does/chits.... Says BORG will hate it.

Of course, if Schiller so much as mentions that the Rams were the prime suspects up until good family/personal friend Keenan took over the case, compliments of Lin Wood, the RST will throw themselves on the floor and have a hissy fit.

I look for little to no truth in this show. Just more money changing hands over a murdered child.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

"The one where he's going to reveal Grand Jurors claiming they couldn't believe the parents could do this."

Sounds like those people had their minds made up. A juror will believe what they need to believe.

I always thought that the Grand Jurors were not allowed to speak about it.

At all. To anyone.

Guess I was wrong.

Well I can tell you that I heard Schiller on MSNBC Saturday morning when her death broke and he said he spoke to several grand jurors who said one reason they didn't vote to indict is because they simply believed no parents could do that to their child. I don't know if that's out of order or not, but that's what he said. Loose Mitts did more damage than I originally thought.
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Thor
    Well I can tell you that I heard Schiller on MSNBC Saturday morning when her death broke and he said he spoke to several grand jurors who said one reason they didn't vote to indict is because they simply believed no parents could do that to their child. I don't know if that's out of order or not, but that's what he said. Loose Mitts did more damage than I originally thought.
    These grand jurors must have had their heads in the sand, Thor. Too bad they weren't taken to a Children's Shelter to see some of the abuse showered upon small children. Idiots!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

We just came home, and turned on the TV to check on the news, and ran into a preview for tomorrow's Court TV program. I was only looking for the weather - there is bad flooding in western NJ and I wanted to check it out, but there is JonBenet.

The preview has Lisa Bloom talking about evidence that they are going to show that hasn't been seen before. They showed some photos of what appear to be "that day", with two men sitting on ottomans behind the living room Christmas tree, and some very close up views of that sad picture of JonBenet on the living room carpet that we were actually discussing last week.

They also showed the bowl of pineapple with the spoon stuck in it, which I have never seen before; maybe some of you all have seen it. In the photo there is a glass with a teabag in it, and Lisa Bloom states that it appears that an intruder came into the house, fed JonBenet pineapple, and sat and had a cup of tea. This preview goes on from there - we are supposed to tune in tomorrow to watch this program, with new evidence, including the fact hta DNA from an "unknown white male" was found on her body. WTF???

Oh, and Henry Lee is supposed to appear, with interesting things to say.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Let me get this straight. The intruder not only fed her pineapple and wrote a three page ransom note but she/he had a cup of tea too?

How proper. Tea Time. I wonder if her pinkie finger was extended while she drank her tea.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

I swaer to help me Jesus, that is what this preview said. We have TiVo and I was so aghast, I pushed record, and have watched it at least four times.

Naive Wombat: Maybe they are teasing and are saying "how are we supposed to believe that the intruder had tea (snort)?"

Realistic Wombat: They are going to tell us that the intruder had tea!!!

I just watched it again before hitting "submit reply", Tricia. This is real.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by wombat
    They also showed the bowl of pineapple with the spoon stuck in it, which I have never seen before; maybe some of you all have seen it. In the photo there is a glass with a teabag in it, and Lisa Bloom states that it appears that an intruder came into the house, fed JonBenet pineapple, and sat and had a cup of tea.
    Well...hey...we have a new clue. The killer was definitely Southern 'cause we Southerners live on tea donchaknow.

Let me guess - there were no finger prints on the glass?
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)