New Court TV Special - JonBenet

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by VP, Jun 28, 2006.

1. VP

VP Member

JonBenet, Anatomy of A Cold Case - Thursday 10:00 E/P

When I click here: http://www.courttv.com/home_primetime/index.html?tempDate=5 I get no further information. The advertisement last night said there would be new evidence revealed. Also said it is a world premiere.

If this was already posted, I apologize, I didn't see it.

2. Niner

Niner Active Member

just a side note - I noticed on that web page - that is 10pm Eastern AND Pacific times...

3. VP

VP Member

Thanks Niner

I edited right after I posted because I saw it further down the page. :)

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

This is probably Schiller's latest. The one where he's going to reveal Grand Jurors claiming they couldn't believe the parents could do this. Jams has spoken about this, seems to think it's going to be another turnaround endorsement of the Rams. Of course, SHE'S spoken to Schiller, KNOWS what he things/says/does/chits.... Says BORG will hate it.

Of course, if Schiller so much as mentions that the Rams were the prime suspects up until good family/personal friend Keenan took over the case, compliments of Lin Wood, the RST will throw themselves on the floor and have a hissy fit.

I look for little to no truth in this show. Just more money changing hands over a murdered child.

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"The one where he's going to reveal Grand Jurors claiming they couldn't believe the parents could do this."

Sounds like those people had their minds made up. A juror will believe what they need to believe.

6. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I always thought that the Grand Jurors were not allowed to speak about it.

At all. To anyone.

Guess I was wrong.

7. Thor

Thor Active Member

Well I can tell you that I heard Schiller on MSNBC Saturday morning when her death broke and he said he spoke to several grand jurors who said one reason they didn't vote to indict is because they simply believed no parents could do that to their child. I don't know if that's out of order or not, but that's what he said. Loose Mitts did more damage than I originally thought.

8. Elle

Elle Member

These grand jurors must have had their heads in the sand, Thor. Too bad they weren't taken to a Children's Shelter to see some of the abuse showered upon small children. Idiots!

9. wombat

wombat Member

We just came home, and turned on the TV to check on the news, and ran into a preview for tomorrow's Court TV program. I was only looking for the weather - there is bad flooding in western NJ and I wanted to check it out, but there is JonBenet.

The preview has Lisa Bloom talking about evidence that they are going to show that hasn't been seen before. They showed some photos of what appear to be "that day", with two men sitting on ottomans behind the living room Christmas tree, and some very close up views of that sad picture of JonBenet on the living room carpet that we were actually discussing last week.

They also showed the bowl of pineapple with the spoon stuck in it, which I have never seen before; maybe some of you all have seen it. In the photo there is a glass with a teabag in it, and Lisa Bloom states that it appears that an intruder came into the house, fed JonBenet pineapple, and sat and had a cup of tea. This preview goes on from there - we are supposed to tune in tomorrow to watch this program, with new evidence, including the fact hta DNA from an "unknown white male" was found on her body. WTF???

Oh, and Henry Lee is supposed to appear, with interesting things to say.

10. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Let me get this straight. The intruder not only fed her pineapple and wrote a three page ransom note but she/he had a cup of tea too?

How proper. Tea Time. I wonder if her pinkie finger was extended while she drank her tea.

11. wombat

wombat Member

I swaer to help me Jesus, that is what this preview said. We have TiVo and I was so aghast, I pushed record, and have watched it at least four times.

Naive Wombat: Maybe they are teasing and are saying "how are we supposed to believe that the intruder had tea (snort)?"

Realistic Wombat: They are going to tell us that the intruder had tea!!!

I just watched it again before hitting "submit reply", Tricia. This is real.

12. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Well...hey...we have a new clue. The killer was definitely Southern 'cause we Southerners live on tea donchaknow.

Let me guess - there were no finger prints on the glass? :sleuth:

13. wombat

wombat Member

When you see this photo tomorrow you will not believe your eyes, at least I didn't. Infamous white footed bowl of pineapple in the foreground, spoon sticking out to the left, tall glass with dried teabag inside, behind the bowl, further into the picture, on the glass table. The teabag tab is right on the front of the glass, fingeprint ready, I would think.

I have no capacity to download it off TiVO - rats!

Remember when Steve Thomas interviewed Patsy, and she "place a small cup of tea to mark her teritory'? My first thought.

This tea thing is something they've held back for nine and a half years; why?

14. koldkase

Not only that, but Hunter SWORE PUBLICLY that he would PROSECUTE ANY WHO DID!

hahaha I'm betting the farm on that one! :dogpee:

15. koldkase

No, wombat, you got it right. I somehow saw the exact same thing and taped it, while just fumbling around the news shows. I did a spit take when Lisa said...SMILING...that it seems the intruder FED PINEAPPLE TO JONBENET and had TEA with her.

I am telling you, I was like you, wombat, I thought...is Lisa pulling my leg? Was that look on her face one of disbelief she was saying this herself? Was she being facetious?

I have no idea. But there were lots of pictures we haven't seen before.

SO...WHO SOLD THE PICS THIS TIME?

hahaha I swear, somebody check jams' bank account, quick! :computer:

16. koldkase

Hey, PULEEEEZE tell me that the crime scene technicians collected the GLASS WITH THE TEA BAG AND THE SPOON...and of course...TESTED THEM FOR DNA....

I mean, THERE'S your answer right there. Saliva? Hello?

And of course, there easily could be fingerpints on GLASS. But if it was from the family, they could easily say they put the glass up after washing it, so....

But saliva...harder to swallow....

[HAHAHA IS THAT A GUTTAH JOKE OR WHAT? Sorry, I've been at this way too long today....] :rs:

17. koldkase

Oh, yeah, one more thing and then I'm going to drown myself in the bathtub. :bath:

Lisa said we are going to see ALL THE EVIDENCE THE GRAND JURY SAW.

I am not making this up.

Dr. Lee is going to talk about things NOBODY HAS THOUGHT ABOUT BEFORE.... :sponge:

Must be a long show. Don't forget the popcorn. :pop:

18. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I swear - in Patsy's interrogation video clip, the picture of the cup of tea was shown to her and she replies that she would never use that set-up.......and as she is the Queen of Set-ups........chills ran down my spine.

RR

19. wombat

wombat Member

THe photo they show has a used teabag in a glass, like a sloppy person would do after making tea in a mug, and then just tossing it in the glass.

This thing made me twist and turn last night. It knocked the breath out of me, it is so ridiculous.

Hope you slept better than I did, KK.

20. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

I will put up screenshots of the previously-unseen material Schiller presents during the show shortly after it airs for those who cannot see it or will watch it but not record it for posterity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice