Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

When you see this photo tomorrow you will not believe your eyes, at least I didn't. Infamous white footed bowl of pineapple in the foreground, spoon sticking out to the left, tall glass with dried teabag inside, behind the bowl, further into the picture, on the glass table. The teabag tab is right on the front of the glass, fingeprint ready, I would think.

I have no capacity to download it off TiVO - rats!

Remember when Steve Thomas interviewed Patsy, and she "place a small cup of tea to mark her teritory'? My first thought.

This tea thing is something they've held back for nine and a half years; why?

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina
    I always thought that the Grand Jurors were not allowed to speak about it.

At all. To anyone.

Guess I was wrong.
    Not only that, but Hunter SWORE PUBLICLY that he would PROSECUTE ANY WHO DID!

hahaha I'm betting the farm on that one! :dogpee:

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

No, wombat, you got it right. I somehow saw the exact same thing and taped it, while just fumbling around the news shows. I did a spit take when Lisa said...SMILING...that it seems the intruder FED PINEAPPLE TO JONBENET and had TEA with her.

I am telling you, I was like you, wombat, I thought...is Lisa pulling my leg? Was that look on her face one of disbelief she was saying this herself? Was she being facetious?

I have no idea. But there were lots of pictures we haven't seen before.

SO...WHO SOLD THE PICS THIS TIME?

hahaha I swear, somebody check jams' bank account, quick! :computer:

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Hey, PULEEEEZE tell me that the crime scene technicians collected the GLASS WITH THE TEA BAG AND THE SPOON...and of course...TESTED THEM FOR DNA....

I mean, THERE'S your answer right there. Saliva? Hello?

And of course, there easily could be fingerpints on GLASS. But if it was from the family, they could easily say they put the glass up after washing it, so....

But saliva...harder to swallow....

[HAHAHA IS THAT A GUTTAH JOKE OR WHAT? Sorry, I've been at this way too long today....]

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Oh, yeah, one more thing and then I'm going to drown myself in the bathtub. :bath:

Lisa said we are going to see ALL THE EVIDENCE THE GRAND JURY SAW.

I am not making this up.

Dr. Lee is going to talk about things NOBODY HAS THOUGHT ABOUT BEFORE.... :sponge:

Must be a long show. Don't forget the popcorn.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

I swear - in Patsy's interrogation video clip, the picture of the cup of tea was shown to her and she replies that she would never use that set-up.......and as she is the Queen of Set-ups........chills ran down my spine.

RR
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

THe photo they show has a used teabag in a glass, like a sloppy person would do after making tea in a mug, and then just tossing it in the glass.

This thing made me twist and turn last night. It knocked the breath out of me, it is so ridiculous.

Hope you slept better than I did, KK.

I will put up screenshots of the previously-unseen material Schiller presents during the show shortly after it airs for those who cannot see it or will watch it but not record it for posterity.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut
    I will put up screenshots of the previously-unseen material Schiller presents during the show shortly after it airs for those who cannot see it or will watch it but not record it for posterity.
    This is why we love Why_Nut..RIGHT GANG???
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Yes, thank you. Are you also going to have a pool on who sold what new piece of evidence?

So now I think Patsy had a cup of tea Christmas night while the kids, or just JonBenet, had pineapple, and sat with them/her for a few minutes before going to bed. Haven't ever bought the "she was asleep/we put her to bed" scam. It was Christmas day, of course you talk about the day with your kids before bed - "did you have a nice Christmas, honey? Did you like your presents?" The last thing everyone says in my family is "merry christmas" before turning out the lights. We are not the Ramseys.

Quote Originally Posted by wombat
    Yes, thank you. Are you also going to have a pool on who sold what new piece of evidence?
    I can start with thinking that John and Patsy sold some video to Schiller. The current Court TV promo on now has a bit of video of JonBenet herself dressed ordinarily and therefore clearly outside a pageant context. Since that sort of video was not commercially shot, it is likely a private family video, and therefore would be sourced to John and Patsy. They own the copyright on it. In order to broadcast copyrighted personal private video for profit, Schiller needed to have them sign a release, and in order to validate the contract, he had to pay them money.

Default Hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Thor
    Well I can tell you that I heard Schiller on MSNBC Saturday morning when her death broke and he said he spoke to several grand jurors who said one reason they didn't vote to indict is because they simply believed no parents could do that to their child. I don't know if that's out of order or not, but that's what he said. Loose Mitts did more damage than I originally thought.
    Cable news was relatively "new" when JonBenet was murdered. OJ's trial coverage was the biggest thing to hit tv. Today we've got how many channels of cable round the clock news?

So in the past 10 years, how many crimes against children have hit the airwaves for 24/7?

What I'm getting at is the fact that in '96-'98, viewers weren't used to seeing how horrible parents really can be (or how horrible REAL perverts/kidnappers are!).

So as regards those jurors, now that they have 10 years to witness the horrors of reality, would they be so quick to say they couldn't believe a parent could ever do this to their child?

Perhaps that's the kind of question Schiller (or others) could ask these jurors. Now that they've seen how horrible parents can be, or see what a real pedophile is capable of doing, would they still view the RAmsey case with such naive eyes?