Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut
    In the name of all that is holy, where on earth did Schiller get the idea that Patsy said in her police interviews that the literal teabag found in the glass, and I quote, "would not have even come from her house."
    He got the idea from all the dope he's obviously been smoking. Or maybe he's snorted one M&M too many....

I swear, they were talking so fast, and it was impossible to even follow all the misinformation. I'm sure they don't care, as the end result was all they were after, the means of having the case FUBAR irrelevant to them: PATSY AND JOHN DIDN'T DO IT! DON'T GO THERE, PAL!\

They are using the RST standard of evidence: if the prime suspects said it, IT'S TRUE!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

"Cause you will NOT believe the absolute spin that is now being passed off as PURE FACT in this case. I am not kidding. Who knew Lou Smit would end up being believed, with all the ignorant, stupid things he has come up with in this case? I swear I am not making this up: Schiller is now on board pro-Ram all the way. He actually tried to spin that the killer tied up JB IN HER BED, then took her downstairs and fed her pineapple! I SWEAR I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP! Thank god Catherine caught that one and called him on it. He then just sputtered, well, that's why I called this a mystery! They have thrown out all the true evidence or spun it into something no longer recognizable."

I saw, I saw.

"Merritt got her big push to prime time with this case. She is a defense lawyer in Colorado, and believe me, she has been riding the good old boys club pony for all it's worth there. I think she has a plaque on Hunter's hot tub."

She's a pimp, pure and simple. She and Pozner are two peas in the same pod. Whatever the case, the cops were unprofessional and acted criminally. That's their mantra.

"Uh...Gelb left out that Patsy DID NOT PASS HER POLYGRAPHS TWICE BEFORE SHE DID. Small detail, but I looked up Gelb's spin at the original polygraph party last night...Patsy "didn't pass" at first, so he INSTRUCTED HER and then...she did. HOW WONDERFUL OF HIM. And of course, Patsy and John DID NOT PASS THE FIRST POLYGRAPHS they took with that other guy, Toriella or some such. He sent them to Gelb."

My point exactly.

"Guess Gelb has a rep."

So do the Warriors. LOL

Schill also seems to take Patsy's fiber transfer story at face value.

So........the only thing the perp brought to the house with him when he came to commit this crime was a teabag? He had to bum a sharpie pen, and a notepad, but he knew there would not be any teabags to his liking there.

Sigh.

I may have to watch this program with my thorazine drip on.

We could just go all the way to "the teddy bear did it" (he WAS in the room) and let this case rest. I couldn't even enjoy my morning cups of tea.

There is a poor dead baby here that people are using to fill their pockets. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly
    So........the only thing the perp brought to the house with him when he came to commit this crime was a teabag? He had to bum a sharpie pen, and a notepad, but he knew there would not be any teabags to his liking there.
    Moab says any good Southern woman is gonna' have monogrammed teabags in ther home! I agree! I get mine from Bloomingdale, as well.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by wombat
    Sigh.

I was thinking about making a run to the liquor store myself.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Well, less than 25% of the voters on Crier said they think a stranger did it. Not everyone's fooled.

I was thinking about making a run to the liquor store myself.
    KoldKase needs a cold case.

We've got some Coronas here, so I shouldn't need the thorazine. They'll have to keep me from throwing anything at the teevee, though.

Default Jeezus

Maybe I shouldn't watch this after all. My court TV guide says to be announced for the time slot it's supposed to air here. Maybe I'll save myself a stroke and they'll air something else.

WTF is Schiller back pedalling now for? I'd like to know why every talking head is now praising Patsy into sainthood just because she died. And forgetting about the damning evidence AGAINST an inturder??? What bullsmit. I always yell & scream at the TV when this chit comes on, that is a given. I've got my mad dog handy to calm me down.
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by VP
    JonBenet, Anatomy of A Cold Case - Thursday 10:00 E/P

When I click here: http://www.courttv.com/home_primetim...tml?tempDate=5 I get no further information. The advertisement last night said there would be new evidence revealed. Also said it is a world premiere.

If this was already posted, I apologize, I didn't see it.
    VP,
    Here in Canada, on my TV guide there is a program advertised for Primetime at 9:00 pm. All it states is an Update to a high-profile murder trial in a small, Southern town, from the original 911 call. No names are mentioned, but who comes to mind?

I'll check it and see. We don't get the same Court TV as you, but maybe they have made an allowance here (?).
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor
    Maybe I shouldn't watch this after all. My court TV guide says to be announced for the time slot it's supposed to air here. Maybe I'll save myself a stroke and they'll air something else.

WTF is Schiller back pedalling now for? I'd like to know why every talking head is now praising Patsy into sainthood just because she died. And forgetting about the damning evidence AGAINST an inturder??? What bullsmit. I always yell & scream at the TV when this chit comes on, that is a given. I've got my mad dog handy to calm me down.
    Hi Thor, Hang in there! Maybe I'll be seeing this show after all. Read my post above. Sounds a dead ringer for JonBenét. Stupid twits didn't even give it a title. Just look at all the mistakes Schiller made with his first edition of PMPT. I fell over every one of them, and was saved by a pro poster who told me I had the "first edition" with all his mistakes, and not to feel so bad because the cops had done the same. Thank you very much!

Edited to say, the Primetime show up here was not about JonBenét, but about the poor wife of an author called Michael Petersen. Another Petersen? I won't be watching it. I don't know anything about it. :-(

I'll read what you all have to say about Schiller's latest, tomorrow.
    Last edited by Elle_1; June 29, 2006, 8:15 pm at Thu Jun 29 20:15:24 UTC 2006.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Quote Originally Posted by wombat
    Sigh.

Will you share? Do you have a few hundred gallons on you? Can we split the I.V.?

I really don't think I can take this. Help me Jesus.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword