Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

I see we all jumped on the glass/spoon DNA. It's just unbelievable. How can they POSSIBLY claim they're still trying to solve this case?

Well, almost over, and I'm still waiting to see ALL THE EVIDENCE THE GRAND JURY SAW.

Maybe they're going to do a fast forward 20X like DVDs.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

hahaha Patsy was SCARED to take the polygraph with Gelb? I bet she was! She'd already come up "inconclusive" on her FIRST self-sponsored polygraph.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

What? Not a FULL DNA set of 13 markers? Only 10? I thought the RST said they found a COMPLETE set of markers in the second untested drop of blood.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Talking About the Crier show from today,

I was talking back to the TV so much that I may have missed more "startling" evidence. But I did hear that the Tea bag little square paper thingy hanging over the side of the glass had fingerprints on it. Soooooooooo was it ever tested to see whose they were? No, I guess not because that would be too simple for BPD or LouSmit. As far a Bluecrab saying the finger prints on the glass were Burkes all along, ummmmmm wasn't it the bowl with the pineapple that had both PR and BR's fingerprints on it? I'm not that far gone am it? Oh please tell me I am still half way with it in my elder years. And then to have Patsy claim that the spoon in the bowl wasn't one she recognized as well as the tea bag....well, that is some high class one legged hairless intruder who brings his own tea bag and ornate silver spoon to the crime scene. uh huh! Now I am with it, aren't I? Help me Jesus!

Oh and PS. yes I agree with whomever said the Crier show today was awful. Yes, it was.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

WTF???? Because there is a TEABAG and GLASS next to the pineapple it must POINT TO AN INTRUDER???

As someone else pointed out...Patsy DRANK TEA. SHOCK OF SHOCKERS.

Also, when did DNA testing become so advance as to be able to tell if DNA belongs to a MALE CAUCASIAN??????

WTF?????????WTF???????????WTF?????????????WTF????? ??????
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

"Ohhh...this is the big one. You hear that Elizabeth? I'm comin' to join ya, honey!" Red Foxx from Sanford and Son

I swear I can't take this anymore. WTF??????????WTF?????????WTF?????????? I know I said it before but...WTF?????
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

I had heard many times before that Patsy and Burke's fingerprints were on the pineapple "set up." Spoon, bowl, both? And they said tonight that Burke's fingerprints were on the glass with the tea. I heard them first say these hadn't been tested, then I heard that Burke's fingerprints were on the tea glass. I know I did. And yes, Bluecrab has mentioned before at WS that Burke was the tea drinker and his fingerprints were on that glass. I remember this well. And I don't know how Bluecrab knows this, but he says the tea glass was set at the spot that Burke usually occupied at the table.
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

I have been hearing "caucasion" related to this DNA for so long by the RST, I quit asking that question. The science has been advancing a lot, but then again, it could be like so much else in this case: they want it to be true, so it's true.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    Hang on...did I have a brain cloud? The PAD was IN THE WASTEBASKET? The RANSOM NOTE PAD?

Because I thought John handed that to LE. I've missed something here, haven't I?

I see Dr. Lee answered my question about DNA testing on the glass and spoon. NO, BPD nor BDA has done DNA testing on EITHER. How Boulder of them. Why bother to get an actual answer to a question they've been asking FOR YEARS?
    KK A photograph on Christmas night was taken by John Ramsey himself as he was finishing of his roll of film, showing two white lined legal pads. One of them had been used to write the ransom note. It was Patsy's containing her doodles and the so called practice note.

This photo was shown to Patsy Ramsey by Detective Haney during her police interview. Police Files page 247-248
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

I'm kind of impressed by what wasn't in there - nothing about window wells and scrapes on the wall, nothing about dustruffles, nothing about how locked or not locked the house was, no Santa Clauses.

Nothing about the Ramsey games, no lawsuits, no Woody.

I think Schiller played alot with how he edited the experts also - some of those guys, particularly the FBI guys, have no doubt who did this.

Ruminating...

Calm down, Tricia. This is WAAAAAAAAAAY better than the Crier Show today, with Jerilyn, Gelb, and Schiller piling it on so high and so fast, I had to do a reality check and smack myself a couple of times to make sure I hadn't passed out and begun hallucinating.

I'm still waiting on the show they said was going to air tonight, in fact. Where're those MULTIPLE GRAND JURORS Schiller mentioned? And NO REVELATION ABOUT WHAT THE GRAND JURY DECIDED?

Anybody hear about phone records? How about the SHOE PRINT AND PALM PRINT AND HAIR ON THE BLANKET the RST NEVER stops shilling as INTRUDER EVIDENCE?

Yeah, Schiller is right about this, THEY NEVER GIVE YOU ALL THE PIECES OF THE PUZZLE, PLUS THEY KEEP CHANGING THEM, SO NO WONDER THEY NEVER COMPLETE THE PICTURE!

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Right, KoldKase, they danced right over the outcome of the GJ deliberations, and segued to Hot Tub Man saying that there wasn't enough evidence. THe Grand Juror stated that their job was to find probable cause, and the DA is supposed to produce the evidence.

I've always suspected Hunter nullified the grand jury vote, and this did nothing to dissuade me.