Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Omg! No Wonder Some Just Don't Get It

Evening2
    Member since 7-7-03
    06-30-06, 10:03 AM (EST)

4. "RE: did anyone else change their mind"
    In response to message #3

sissi,,,pineapple WAS, during the Victorian era, a symbol of wealth. Also, the pineapple was found in JonBenet's small intestines,,,had not yet reached her stomach. I doubt the killer was with her for hours and I don't know about her having been force-fed. I think she could have eaten the pineapple much closer to her time of death,,,maybe even one to two hours prior.

Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/D...ID61/1799.html

Evening2
    Member since 7-7-03
    06-30-06, 10:03 AM (EST)

4. "RE: did anyone else change their mind"

sissi,,,pineapple WAS, during the Victorian era, a symbol of wealth. Also, the pineapple was found in JonBenet's small intestines,,,had not yet reached her stomach.

Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

Lightbulb Just for Evening2

Digestion involves the mixing of food, its movement through the digestive tract, and the chemical breakdown of the large molecules of food into smaller molecules. Digestion begins in the mouth, when we chew and swallow, and is completed in the small intestine.

The stomach has three mechanical tasks to do. First, the stomach must store the swallowed food and liquid. This requires the muscle of the upper part of the stomach to relax and accept large volumes of swallowed material. The second job is to mix up the food, liquid, and digestive juice produced by the stomach. The lower part of the stomach mixes these materials by its muscle action. The third task of the stomach is to empty its contents slowly into the small intestine.
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    06-30-06, 10:04 AM (EST)

5. "RE: did anyone else change their mind"

CTV will be airing the show several times - - check your local listings.
    On the show, I want to post my theory on the tea bag.

I believe Burke got out the pineapple and a drink on Christmas Day - - his prints were on the glass and bowl.I think the teabag was discarded in the cup on the morning of the 26th by one of the Ramsey friends, a victim's advocate or even a cop.

No one remembers - - but it was months after that terrible morning that anyone even heard of it- - who would remember???
    Is this a new, startling revelation from the RST? Has anyone RST ever admitted that Burke had pineapple and a drink on Christmas Day or have I just forgotten that this was admitted to.

Kinda like he was sleeping, then he wasn't, nobody touched pineapple, now Burke had it on Christmas Day, Burke didn't have Hi-Tec shoes, but now the prints belong to Burke's Hi-Tec shoes?

BTW, years ago, especially in every family's house that I knew; not sure if this is a Jewish cultural thing or not, tea was had ONLY in glasses, never in cups. Just sayin...it's not so odd for many of us.
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Barbara, it's too hot down south for the Jewish cultural thing to prevail. By August it's iced tea with mint sprigs to go with our brisket sandwiches (served cold and in front of the A.C.!).
    It's all just my opinion. They're like noses-everybody has one.

"Personally, I think lawyers who immerse themselves in themselves are disturbed individuals who need to get a life, and are to be both prayed for and pitied." -quote from The HyperScrubulator, May 25th 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    Is this a new, startling revelation from the RST? Has anyone RST ever admitted that Burke had pineapple and a drink on Christmas Day or have I just forgotten that this was admitted to.

Kinda like he was sleeping, then he wasn't, nobody touched pineapple, now Burke had it on Christmas Day, Burke didn't have Hi-Tec shoes, but now the prints belong to Burke's Hi-Tec shoes?

BTW, years ago, especially in every family's house that I knew; not sure if this is a Jewish cultural thing or not, tea was had ONLY in glasses, never in cups. Just sayin...it's not so odd for many of us.
    Steve Thomas - Page 122

Another important point was the answer to what JonBenét had to eat that night . "JonBenét may have eaten some seafood, such as cracked crab and/or shrimp" at the White's party. Neither the question nor the answer mentioned pineapple, which indicated that she ate what was found in her stomach at the autopsy after coming home, and we found a ceramic bowl on the breakfast table containing pineapple. Patsy's prints were on the bowl.

I'm sure there was also mention of Burke's, but will come back and add this if I come across it again.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

I'm just amazed that this individual thinks that the stomach and the large intestine swapped places for the day.

"Personally, I think lawyers who immerse themselves in themselves are disturbed individuals who need to get a life, and are to be both prayed for and pitied." -quote from The HyperScrubulator, May 25th 2004

Quote Originally Posted by JustChillun
    I'm just amazed that this individual thinks that the stomach and the large intestine swapped places for the day.
    Money can buy anything, don'tchaknow!

It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Quote Originally Posted by Moab
    Money can buy anything, don'tchaknow!

That's a Scroux-and-Why procedure, right?

(as opposed to a Roux-en-Y)

Quote Originally Posted by J_R
    Digestion involves the mixing of food, its movement through the digestive tract, and the chemical breakdown of the large molecules of food into smaller molecules. Digestion begins in the mouth, when we chew and swallow, and is completed in the small intestine.

The stomach has three mechanical tasks to do. First, the stomach must store the swallowed food and liquid. This requires the muscle of the upper part of the stomach to relax and accept large volumes of swallowed material. The second job is to mix up the food, liquid, and digestive juice produced by the stomach. The lower part of the stomach mixes these materials by its muscle action. The third task of the stomach is to empty its contents slowly into the small intestine.
    Jr, didn't you have a sense of sadness having to post this for adults.

Evening2 ....:full:

Quote Originally Posted by JustChillun

Well, we all know that evening2's grasp on reality isn't the tightest, so I wasn't all that shocked that she has things upside down...literally.

But this surprised me...though I have no idea why:

#0, did anyone else change their mind
    Posted by sissi on 06-30-06 at 09:14 AM

I have held a belief for ten years on the kind of perp that killed Jonbenet. Last night, I changed my mind. Was anyone else stunned by the brutality, the ritualistic elements?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    #1, did anyone else change their mind
    Posted by DonBradley on 06-30-06 at 09:17 AM
    In response to message #0

> anyone else stunned by the brutality, the ritualistic elements?
    I'd like to hear from anyone who changed their minds for any reason at all but most particularly I would like to hear just what is meant by 'ritualistic elements'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    #2, RE: did anyone else change their mind
    Posted by sissi on 06-30-06 at 09:49 AM
    In response to message #1

The tea, force feeding ,while her hands were likely bound, the pineapple, all fed with a huge silver spoon which appeared to cut her lip. I'm not suggesting a satanic cult walked in and killed her, however for the first time I do see a mentally ill ,obsessively involved with rituals, man. If he fed her the pineapple, and it reached her lower stomach, this man toyed with her for hours. Elements of this crime suggested his making statements, starting with being "born" with a silver spoon in her mouth. There is likely, a statement to the tea , making all socially equal, the pineapple was a ritualistic last meal the meaning illudes me, but I feel we can find one. Eleven, it appeared, stun gun marks on her back alone. Her eyebrow was displaced, her forehead was enlarged, that blow to the head was caused by a raging lunatic. I want to see the program again,clearly the bits "owned" by different agencies and departments were never put together to get a proper profile of this man.
    So the "logic"...and I use the term VERY loosely here...is that now the killer didn't just spend hours writing a ransom note and bludgeoning, molesting and murdering JonBenet while her parents snoozed upstairs...but he spent MORE HOURS TORTURING her, WITH PINEAPPLE!

There is likely, a statement to the tea , making all socially equal, the pineapple was a ritualistic last meal the meaning illudes me, but I feel we can find one.
    And they did. Equally stupid, provided by none other than...evening2. How droll. It was a Victorian twist. Maybe the butler did it.

Eleven, it appeared, stun gun marks on her back alone. Her eyebrow was displaced, her forehead was enlarged, that blow to the head was caused by a raging lunatic.
    OK, since I missed the first few minutes of the show, was it about THIS info? Because I have never seen or heard this anywhere, including the show last night. A cut lip? Not in the autopsy.

Anyone?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Okay, so now we look for an "intruder" who may be a pedophile, but we may instead run computer profiles on all known former perpetrators who

a) torture their victims with fruit and/or vegetables
    b) may be on the "condiment fetishes" websites regularly
    c) own a silver spoon in a pattern with sharp enough edges to cause lip trauma, as we know that the usual patterns are buffed to roundness on their edges
    d) belong to a minor foreign faction while posessing the deviant characteristics listed above. Perhaps the faction is even a repository of personnel who might share in such sexual and vegetable deviancy.
    e) may practice electroshock eroticism as a sadomasochistic arousal ritual

Puh-leeze! Where did they get this poster from, and how soon could they send him/her back?