Omg! No Wonder Some Just Don't Get It

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by "J_R", Jun 30, 2006.

1. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Evening2
    Member since 7-7-03
    06-30-06, 10:03 AM (EST)

4. "RE: did anyone else change their mind"
    In response to message #3

sissi,,,pineapple WAS, during the Victorian era, a symbol of wealth. Also, the pineapple was found in JonBenet's small intestines,,,had not yet reached her stomach. I doubt the killer was with her for hours and I don't know about her having been force-fed. I think she could have eaten the pineapple much closer to her time of death,,,maybe even one to two hours prior.

Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/1799.html

:unreal:

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

2. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Just for Evening2

Digestion involves the mixing of food, its movement through the digestive tract, and the chemical breakdown of the large molecules of food into smaller molecules. Digestion begins in the mouth, when we chew and swallow, and is completed in the small intestine.

The stomach has three mechanical tasks to do. First, the stomach must store the swallowed food and liquid. This requires the muscle of the upper part of the stomach to relax and accept large volumes of swallowed material. The second job is to mix up the food, liquid, and digestive juice produced by the stomach. The lower part of the stomach mixes these materials by its muscle action. The third task of the stomach is to empty its contents slowly into the small intestine.

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Is this a new, startling revelation from the RST? Has anyone RST ever admitted that Burke had pineapple and a drink on Christmas Day or have I just forgotten that this was admitted to.

Kinda like he was sleeping, then he wasn't, nobody touched pineapple, now Burke had it on Christmas Day, Burke didn't have Hi-Tec shoes, but now the prints belong to Burke's Hi-Tec shoes?

BTW, years ago, especially in every family's house that I knew; not sure if this is a Jewish cultural thing or not, tea was had ONLY in glasses, never in cups. Just sayin...it's not so odd for many of us.

4. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Barbara, it's too hot down south for the Jewish cultural thing to prevail. By August it's iced tea with mint sprigs to go with our brisket sandwiches (served cold and in front of the A.C.!).

5. Elle

Elle Member

Steve Thomas - Page 122

Another important point was the answer to what JonBenét had to eat that night . "JonBenét may have eaten some seafood, such as cracked crab and/or shrimp" at the White's party. Neither the question nor the answer mentioned pineapple, which indicated that she ate what was found in her stomach at the autopsy after coming home, and we found a ceramic bowl on the breakfast table containing pineapple. Patsy's prints were on the bowl.

I'm sure there was also mention of Burke's, but will come back and add this if I come across it again.

6. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

I'm just amazed that this individual thinks that the stomach and the large intestine swapped places for the day. :lame:

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Money can buy anything, don'tchaknow!

:floor:

8. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

That's a Scroux-and-Why procedure, right?

(as opposed to a Roux-en-Y)

9. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Jr, didn't you have a sense of sadness having to post this for adults. :unreal:

Evening2 ....:full:

10. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

:rolling:

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, we all know that evening2's grasp on reality isn't the tightest, so I wasn't all that shocked that she has things upside down...literally.

But this surprised me...though I have no idea why:

So the "logic"...and I use the term VERY loosely here...is that now the killer didn't just spend hours writing a ransom note and bludgeoning, molesting and murdering JonBenet while her parents snoozed upstairs...but he spent MORE HOURS TORTURING her, WITH PINEAPPLE!

And they did. Equally stupid, provided by none other than...evening2. How droll. It was a Victorian twist. Maybe the butler did it.

OK, since I missed the first few minutes of the show, was it about THIS info? Because I have never seen or heard this anywhere, including the show last night. A cut lip? Not in the autopsy.

Anyone?

12. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Okay, so now we look for an "intruder" who may be a pedophile, but we may instead run computer profiles on all known former perpetrators who

a) torture their victims with fruit and/or vegetables
    b) may be on the "condiment fetishes" websites regularly
    c) own a silver spoon in a pattern with sharp enough edges to cause lip trauma, as we know that the usual patterns are buffed to roundness on their edges
    d) belong to a minor foreign faction while posessing the deviant characteristics listed above. Perhaps the faction is even a repository of personnel who might share in such sexual and vegetable deviancy.
    e) may practice electroshock eroticism as a sadomasochistic arousal ritual

Puh-leeze! Where did they get this poster from, and how soon could they send him/her back?

13. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Bumping to ask again about Jameson's "statement" that Burke got out the pineapple on Christmas Day

Is this the first time the RST have admitted to this, or is this a statement based on the FACT that his prints were on the glass, etc????? Like when we found out he really wasn't sleeping?

I don't remember anyone ever suggesting where the pineapple came from before.

14. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice