LKL tonight on Patsy

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Jun 30, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I don't see a thread on this, so wanted to make sure everyone knew if they want to watch.

Last night, LKing said the show tonight would be on Patsy.

2. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

If Linny's involved, count me out! It gets expensive around here when he shows his face!

3. Thor

Thor Active Member

I found this out today on a gossip message board. Apparently, at the tail end (no pun intended) of Larry's show last night, he said tomorrow night a special show on the Ramseys (then he fahted on air, it's on You Tube, I heard it). Got my attention. Anyway, I plan on watching, just because my blood pressure wasn't high enough last night, and I need another excuse to have some mad dog. Wonder who he'll have on. You can bet Limp will be there, I pray to Jeezus Loose Mitts doesn't show his mug. I may throw the bottle of wine at the TV. Many times.

4. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

You must have a weak throwin' arm, Thor, or be willing to pick up the glass shards and throw them again. The buzzards that are circling this event are sure to sound as "iggornant" as a suppository up a nose.

5. koldkase

Anybody want to take bets on whether Pam will be there?

I'm hoping, hoping....

6. Thor

Thor Active Member

Chillin, no, I've decided this event requires more than one bottle of mad dog. I might even start with a few Miller lites. Plenty of glass to throw. Then I'll sic my German shepherds at Limp's mug.

7. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

How you gonna see all these loverly characters through all the beer and dog spit?

8. wombat

wombat Member

CNN website:

Loved ones - you may get your wish, KoldKase.

Also, www.nationalenquirer.com says they are going to have Patsy's last words in their next edition. Holy moly, what could those have been? You think the Enquirer actually had somebody there or had to wait until the check cleared before Woody released them?

9. Thor

Thor Active Member

I'll see them somehow, someway. It will make them look more "loverly", especially the Horse Whisperer. I am seriously dreading seeing that piece of chit. And you know this will be a Patsy worshipping event. Makes me wanna puke right now and I'm still at work.

10. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

I wonder in whose name they're gonna pass the collection plate? It is so much more dignified to pass by a tithe box in the temple than to see Pammy Faye Paugh and Linnie the Poo and Killer too (playing the organ on his newest bimbo).

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Same here. Too expensive.

12. Elle

Elle Member

You'll be seeing the other guy you love to hate, Thor. Lin Wood is going to be on.:) You and your nicknames. I see Limp is already in there, and this is LIn Wood. Geesh after all these years. John is Lizard Tongue; Lou is Loose Mitts; Woody is Limp. You see, I thought he was always Woody.:) What happened to your red wine?

13. koldkase

Smit and Woody on the same show? Oh, I may have to rent a defibrilator if I'm going to watch that. Or put 911 on speed dial.

14. koldkase

Oh, forgot to post this:

"You know who" at "you know where" posted the story in the NE of Patsy's deathbed confession is that it was on the PRE-deathbed bed in Michigan, before Patsy was brought to Atlanta to her father's home. Allgedly, some "friends" who were with Patsy in a hospital there heard her say, upon waking or some such, "Some things you can't take back."

Of course, the swampsters have much to say about this. Lots of the responses make sense, as of course, it's a tab, and of course, she could have been thinking about some underwear she wanted to return to the store (hahaha That one is mine.)

But my personal favorite is jams' own spin: she relates that the biggest regret in her life is...a haircut she gave her son against his will, 12 years ago. She'd like to "take that back." hahaha I guess all that heavenly hoopla went to jams' head this week, and she spent her time under the tent imagining how she was going to beat Patsy at the holier than thou game if she had to tell lies everyday for the rest of her life. :angeldev:

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

If the story is true, what else could she mean?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice