Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    It's the Ramsey's arrogance that puts me over the top. How dare they? How dare they lie (it will all go to charity) how dare they say they cooperated (four months with tons of conditions until they sat down with the police).
    I feel the same, Tricia! You could see John Ramsey was the experienced businessman, the way he was dealing with Steve, and the "ever-in-control" Patsy with the smug look on her face. I'll bet you, they rehearsed how they were going to handle this show before they went on. However, I think Lin Wood looked a bit startled with these re-runs of Steve Thomas. Maybe he didn't know LK was going to show this old interview with Steve and the Ramseys (?).

Maybe Woody thought he was the whole cheese. I feel Steve should have had a backup, but I think he gave it his best shot, and he did accuse Patsy Ramsey of accidentally killing JonBenét. I think he did quite well. couldn't have been easy for him. He looks such a likeable big fellow.
    Last edited by Elle_1; July 1, 2006, 1:19 am at Sat Jul 1 1:19:34 UTC 2006.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Hi Ella,

I wonder too if Wood thought it was going to be a Ramsey Love Fest and was surprised at the rerun of the face to face with Thomas.

Thomas is a very likable guy who gave up his life love of police work to try and seek justice for THEIR daughter...JonBenet.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Quote Originally Posted by Thor
    My favorite part of the Thomas/Ramsey debate was when Steve said something like, "John, you can't say what happened to JonBenet because you said you were asleep. You weren't there." To which John cackles like he's embarrassed (oops) and changes the subject. Watch it again, they show that too.
    Oddly enough, John's response is missing from the transcript, but after Steve says, "John, you can't say what happened to JonBenet because you said you were asleep. You weren't there" John, in what I call frustration, says "I was there". Then Steve replies, "Oh, you were there?"

-Tea

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    Hi Ella,

I wonder too if Wood thought it was going to be a Ramsey Love Fest and was surprised at the rerun of the face to face with Thomas.

Thomas is a very likable guy who gave up his life love of police work to try and seek justice for THEIR daughter...JonBenet.
    I thought LW looked a bit peeved, Tricia. Yes, I think he was off guard. He wasn't really on for very long. I enjoyed seeing Steve doing his best up there, battling all by himself. Saying all the things we would liked to have said to the Ramseys ourselves. He's a sweetheart. My heart went out to him, and I just wished someone had been there beside him to give him more courage. He's still my young hero in this case.
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by icedtea4me
    Oddly enough, John's response is missing from the transcript, but after Steve says, "John, you can't say what happened to JonBenet because you said you were asleep. You weren't there" John, in what I call frustration, says "I was there". Then Steve replies, "Oh, you were there?"

-Tea
    He just shook his head and then bent his head mumbling, I thought, and couldn't look Steve Thomas straight in the eye. I'll replay it later in the day T. It was still going through my head, and here I am up at 2:30 am. Eyes like this x x
    Just my opinion.

I kept expecting Wood to announce, "And be instructed, don't email me."
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

I like the part where John quotes Ellers press release

"The family continues to cooperate with the police investigation, although the police have not yet conducted interviews with the father or mother. They have been in no condition to be interviewed up to this point."

to suggest that they have had a history of cooperation, and that it was the police who determined the Ramseys 'were in no condition...'

And while pitying the young, naive, leaderless profiteer it occurs to neither Ramsey that if they're right & he's wrong, it's not about them being slighted or slandered, it's about the "real killer" escaping justice.

"That woman loved to tie things around necks!"

Yeah...wonder why?